ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you can back it up with by pointing out that only people with Quinn as their favourite have been backing her in the attacks (you can't because over the last few pages people who clearly have a different favourite have defended her) then I'd agree.
Wait, so you're now basing your line of reasoning on the presumption "only Maya stans defend Maya but Quinn has many defenders"? Well, guess what -- Maya isn't my favorite. If i speak in her defense, it's just because i find the things people lob at her juvenile or plain dumb. Not because i feel some particular loyalty for her.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Wait, so you're now basing your line of reasoning on the presumption "only Maya stans defend Maya but Quinn has many defenders"? Well, guess what -- Maya isn't my favorite. If i speak in her defense, it's just because i find the things people lob at her juvenile or plain dumb. Not because i feel some particular loyalty for her.
Well, if Maya is constantly hurt by stupid juvenile, then Quinn is haunted by grumpy old farts, champions of moral principles.
1647038032_25-damion-club-p-stariki-na-skameike-krasivie-foto-37.jpg

deeznutz556

May 23, 2022
Anyone getting a bug during the second free roam where the party filter is constantly on? It fills the whole screen with rainbows and mist. Anyone know how to fix it?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Why not defend a non main girl from being the best girl?

P.S: I love Nicole also :devilish: , dont take me wrong.
Because i don't need Nicole be a main girl, or best girl or whatever
I just need she and MC keeping fucking each other and have fun. Then eventually falling for each other. Then he meets her son. Then he marry Nicole. Then he become Nicole's son new dad. Then end the story saying Nicole and her son were the "family not always come from blood" he was talking about since the beginning of the game. Fuck, i DO need Nicole become a main LI

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes