OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'm willing to pay DPC 10k if DPC kills Quinn I don't care if he asks for more I'll pay it

Tell me your price I know you read this thread with your alternative account DrPinkCake aka dalli_x
DrPinkCake aka dalli_x DO NOT Listen to AchedCroissant I'm willing to pay you 15K for Jacob to bang Zoey. Whatever Ached offers I'll pay double!
View attachment 2396562
Triple. DrPinkCake Not kill Quinn. I'm paying 30k for Maya turns into a vampire, kills and eat her father and then killed by a monster hunter.

I’ll give you the Burgmeister & Royce domain name if you have Cathy secretly hide panties in multiple locations, and create branches that include every single girl with a potential romantic ending with Fuckface finding them and dumping his ass in various ways.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Never was really about Quinn, and more about her fans, who were constantly trashing and hating Maya, and refuse to admit that quinn might have flaws. " oh she just misunderstood ". :LOL:.
Quinn is interesting character but the truth is she would be universally hated if she was a man, and do some of the shit she does :LOL: . Just like Tybalt and his dad :p, none questioning that they are garbage human beings:LOL:
But Maya is trash and Quinn is a perfect lady. End of story. Quinn has no flaws and Maya is always crying. If I want to have someone crying 24/7 on my back, I am just gonna have baby, not an adult. While she is crying for being lesbian, Quinn is letting sage fuck her in the ass while MC fucks her pussy. See, no flaws at all.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
What a nonsense, there are thousand of villainous males characters who did far more evil shit than her and remain far more popular than heroes. Morally grey characters are just far more realistic and relatable than goody-goody. And Burke did nothing wrong by the way.
Joker is as famous as batman, really loved by the public. Dexter, the serial killer, is also loved by the public. Joe from that "YOU" tv show is also another loved male character. Loki, if you ask any girl who they love the most, Thor or Loki, 85% will say loki. Male villain characters are loved all over.

People don't know how easily manipulated they are. If it was a bad guy in Quinn's place, depending on how DPC wrote the character everyone would love him as well.

But we don't talk about those character doesn't we ?:rolleyes:. also, none actually claim that the Joker, or Darth Vader etc, etc , are not Bad guys :p.
But no one is fucking Joker or Darth Vader either. When you put your DIK in a pussy and that pussy works your DIK as if it is the last DIK on earth, who is gonna be crazy to not defend that pussy?
Just like everyone defends the pussy they like in the game, even those who can't give a proper blowjob or even want to, or those who cries for being lesbian while getting dicked, people will defend the bad girls just as much.
Joker and Darth Vader have no pussy, fuck those MFs.

I will claim that Quinn is an angel untill the end of my days lol.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I hate the painting minigames. They are broken. I have to hold the mouse pointer in each space for several seconds before the game fills in that spot of the labyrinth that the time runs out before I can get anywhere close to finishing. I don't know why it's like this, because when I played back when ep 5 first came out, I didn't have this problem, and I'm using the same computer as I did then.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but although they all have vaginas, Quinn remains more interesting on average than the "real" LIs
Actually She is not. Its a placebo effect. Quinn herself probably the least interesting, most cliche character of all, especially now, since she is the main Tsundere.
but she herself, is nothing extraordinary, What she does is what makes you believe she is better, but that is just purely because of the Main Storyline, her actions directly affect everyone, and it's always others who suffer the consequence. Remember when she was mugged, yeah that lead nowhere because Lily showed up like a "deus ex machina", and resolved her problem. It was not even Quinn herself who get out of the situation, it was just all mighty God Dpc blessing.
so Yeah she herself as a character, no more interesting than the main five, She just given a better Quest, than the rest. (y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually She is not. Its a placebo effect. Quinn herself probably the least interesting, most cliche character of all, especially now, since she is the main Tsundere.
but she herself, is nothing extraordinary, What she does is what makes you believe she is better, but that is just purely because of the Main Storyline, her actions directly affect everyone, and it's always others who suffer the consequence. Remember when she was mugged, yeah that lead nowhere because Lily showed up like a "deus ex machina", and resolved her problem. It was not even Quinn herself who get out of the situation, it was just all mighty God Dpc blessing.
so Yeah she herself as a character, no more interesting than the main five, She just given a better Quest, than the rest. (y)
the distinctions you make i don't understand them so much. which characters would be less stereotypical than Quinn in BADIK? it's not a question of originality, in a setting where essentially there is none. whenever there is a crisis situation involving one character it is usually another who "solves" the issue, often MC, but sometimes others.

it's a story, and in a story whoever has the best "quests" is the most interesting character, it's not as if there are so many other criteria. and the fact that his quests are hardly ever personal (as, for example, Jill's and Bella's often are), but nevertheless touch directly or indirectly on other characters is an additional quality that makes the character interesting.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it's a story, and in a story whoever has the best "quests" is the most interesting character, it's not as if there are so many other criteria. and the fact that his quests are hardly ever personal (as, for example, Jill's and Bella's often are), but nevertheless touch directly or indirectly on other characters is an additional quality that makes the character interesting.
I hardly disagree.
Daenerys Targaryen was not an Interesting character, she was not even the best character of her own storyline, but the ones who surrounded her. Just because Jorah Mormont was interesting, he didn't make Daenerys intresting.
cersei lannister is pretty much the same, She was not interesting, her surrounding was interesting and the characters around her, during King's Landing prime era, when Tyrion, Varys, little finger, Tywin. And once those major character left, cersei focused events became the most unintresting boring part of the show.

Quinn alone as a character, is not the most interesting, she just placed a more interesting environment. Even MC himself is not interesting at all, but he is placed in an environment. But Rusty, and Tommy, way more intresting characters, than MC himself , :LOL:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

This week I wrote and worked on renders for some longer scenes with plenty of characters. Working with many characters always take extra time, and one of the scenes had 150+ renders in it alone which required extra focus. I'm happy with the results, and I created art for shorter scenes after that.
I've also been writing other scenes, continuing to fill the episode shell with the planned content.
PCs are chugging on with the animations without any interruptions. The render queue is still meaty. It's smooth sailing at the moment.
While animations are likely ~50% posed, renders (~1200 posed) are somewhere between 25-30% complete depending on the final count. Writing is likely near the render percentage; I will focus more on it next week.
I will mainly focus on Isabella's branch early next week. Depending on how well it goes, maybe I'll work on Sage and Others branches too.
I have been working on SFX and music during the last few weeks, here and there. 10 new songs have been added thus far.

Poll news
One week remains in the Special render poll - Unknown girl. Help decide who gets a Special render set in episode 10 . Sign up as a $10+ patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I hardly disagree.
Daenerys Targaryen was not an Interesting character, she was not even the best character of her own storyline, but the ones who surrounded her. Just because Jorah Mormont was interesting, he didn't make Daenerys intresting.
cersei lannister is pretty much the same, She was not interesting, her surrounding was interesting and the characters around her, during King's Landing prime era, when Tyrion, Varys, little finger, Tywin. And once those major character left, cersei focused events became the most unintresting boring part of the show.

Quinn alone as a character, is not the most interesting, she just placed a more interesting environment. Even MC himself is not interesting at all, but he is placed in an environment. But Rusty, and Tommy, way more intresting characters, than MC himself , :LOL:
I did say Mc is more interesting for the choices i make. Rusty and Tommy are defined characters and shouldn't be compared with Fuckface.

Reactions: Jumbi
Feb 10, 2022
"Solve her problems" ? "Deus ex Machina " ? Do you realize that Lily isn’t helping Quinn but using her to get her drugs at a lower price ? How is that a Deus ex Machina ? " Solve her problems" ? Her problems will be even bigger now that her psycho rival is back in town and will clearly take actions to get her customers back. Her situation only improved superficially. Her being mugged didn't lead to nowhere. She was forced to double her prices, it created tension between her and Riona and forced her to accept Lily whom she despised ( and Lily has clearly other plans, she's not some kind of angel ). And then the whole thing led to Vinny's return.

That's a storyline moving. Not a Deus ex Machina.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes