The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Looping scene on 9.1
Due to mod or modded save. Install the newer version of the mod used before(Sancho or Scrappy), it will fix things for you.
It's not a game bug, it's that DPC added more anti-modding stuff to the game, but you can go around it. But use mods at your own risk,

Of course, for the second semester of the year we will have episode 10
If the game does not have a major time skip and DPC said it ends with around 15 chapters max, I guess everybody is dying this time around :rolleyes: No diplomas for the cast :sneaky:

Well,, I never thought this day will come, even as it happening and see it with my own eyes I it's hard to believe :LOL:. But for once, Not everything you said, is a total nonsense :LOL: :ROFLMAO: (y)
It's a new age, I'm agreeing with Josy and MJ stans on quite a few things :BootyTime:
Hell, Jill stans could swallow a banana.
Josy stans can could take a joke(unless you're HTC and can't take a joke since a meme got like 40 reactions, lol).
Maya stans could appreciate that the 13 reasons why memes were interwebz meme-ing and not take it totally serious(besides the milk lover, but kudos to him, I love him for standing up and giving well articulated thoughts on the matter. And he was mostly real with it).
Some Quinn stans, can't seem to be able to take a banana, joke or meme, without losing their shit.
At the end of the day, Zoey is the only canon GF, the rest don't matter... So why get upset with your little fan fiction routes? Just enjoy the game, not like Quinn or Maya are canon :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drophel

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If we talk in a religious context, and delve into the theological dispute, then we should remember that our Lord Jesus did not shy away from the outcasts, and gave his saving blessing to Mary Magdalene and the robber crucified next to him on the cross. Therefore, it cannot be unequivocally stated that Quinn will certainly go to hell.
" The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT
Oct 18, 2021
And pray it is before October :KEK:
Yeah, there is no reason to anticipate 10 to take so long, especially considering it's a smaller episode that doesn't require any 'extra steps' to set up (decorations, multiple costumes with variations, etc.), I could easily see the next one coming out this summer and be 4.1k+ in static renders with all the animations DPC will create for it

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Who lives in heaven? Gods. According to Elena, who is a demigod? The MC.

Neil is an ordinary person, but the MC's mother comes from a privileged family. Accordingly, she would represent the meaning of the mother of the gods. But now I know only one demigod whose mother is the goddess. Achilles.

He was a Spartan and fought against Trojans (Troy). Somehow Sally also had an original faithful Greek costume on. Elena or Helena. Neil said yes to the MC so it would be a Greek thing.

What did the mother say to her son Achilles. If he goes to war with Troy, his name will gain immortality, but he will die. After all, he's only a demigod. But if he stays in his homeland, he will fall in love and have children and live a long happy life. When he dies, his children and his children's children will remember him, but in time his name will be forgotten.

Personally, I prefer to choose the latter.
Hmm...
2bP.gif

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, there is no reason to anticipate 10 to take so long, especially considering it's a smaller episode that doesn't require any 'extra steps' to set up (decorations, multiple costumes with variations, etc.), I could easily see the next one coming out this summer and be 4.1k+ in static renders with all the animations DPC will create for it
He always says this one isn't going to be as big as the last one, and it always is.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
If we talk in a religious context, and delve into the theological dispute, then we should remember that our Lord Jesus did not shy away from the outcasts, and gave his saving blessing to Mary Magdalene and the robber crucified next to him on the cross. Therefore, it cannot be unequivocally stated that Quinn will certainly go to hell.
Quinn going to hell might not be that bad. Quinn is motivated and resourceful person so in a few years she should be able to dethrone Satan and become Immortal Empress of Hell.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2397248

All you have to do is read.

"You can be a princess!" EP8. Maya Victoria Bailey and the reception.

"You can be a dragon!" Interlude. Gay Jonah with the dragon's cock flying under the gay radar.

"The Sky's the Limit!" EP9. With Elena, the MC is the demigod.
> The Sky's the Limit.
Maybe Maya just want to join Elon Musk's Mars program and fly to space?

Oct 18, 2021
He always says this one isn't going to be as big as the last one, and it always is.
You're right, only time will tell, but I honestly don't see it surpassing 5k+ renders as 9 did, but we'll see

The concept of 'Others' has always existed in the game though, so it's nothing new, just so the content will be given to whoever he sees fit in each episode, especially if they keep being at least 4k+ in renders, it'll be fine because he managed before

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

This week I wrote and worked on renders for some longer scenes with plenty of characters. Working with many characters always take extra time, and one of the scenes had 150+ renders in it alone which required extra focus. I'm happy with the results, and I created art for shorter scenes after that.
I've also been writing other scenes, continuing to fill the episode shell with the planned content.
PCs are chugging on with the animations without any interruptions. The render queue is still meaty. It's smooth sailing at the moment.
While animations are likely ~50% posed, renders (~1200 posed) are somewhere between 25-30% complete depending on the final count. Writing is likely near the render percentage; I will focus more on it next week.
I will mainly focus on Isabella's branch early next week. Depending on how well it goes, maybe I'll work on Sage and Others branches too.
I have been working on SFX and music during the last few weeks, here and there. 10 new songs have been added thus far.

Poll news
One week remains in the Special render poll - Unknown girl. Help decide who gets a Special render set in episode 10 . Sign up as a $10+ patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Today it's been two months since the release of Episode 9. I would like to see the exact number of completed art by this date, but unfortunately we don't have numbers.
A lot of work has been done with animations, but this is posing, the rest depends on the speed of rendering.
But I think June-July for the release is rosy optimism, I would focus on no earlier than August, and maybe September if things go slower in the future.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: James H Boner

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Today it's been two months since the release of Episode 9. I would like to see the exact number of completed art by this date, but unfortunately we don't have numbers.
A lot of work has been done with animations, but this is posing, the rest depends on the speed of rendering.
But I think June-July for the release is rosy optimism, I would focus on no earlier than August, and maybe September if things go slower in the future.
The guy should just take his time and release an update on every second Christmas.
I mean, it's just a game, right?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You can't make content for every girl every update. The main LIs and a few more, but I see some side girls that are going to have only one or very few scenes for the rest of the game. Otherwise this is going to be madness.
Unfortunately we can't do anything and now that we probably only see one episode per year

And we don't see any movement from DPC to change that.

I hope I'm wrong

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes