Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't understand you (generic you) when you talk about reality....

in reality most of us (at that age) would be in the library playing D&G with the nerds hoping Sally would talk to them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

how many would have taken a chance by flirting with the girlfriend of the biggest guy in college (on their first day of college..)?
how many would have had the courage to take the first (very aggressive) step toward a married woman and teacher (with obvious mental problems)?
how many would have become entangled in an economic problem completely outside their own possibilities and knowledge?
and those few who would have dared to deal with the economic mismatch with the Royces would have been shrugged off before they even made time to introduce themselves by name.

if you've ever had a joint you know someone like Quinn directly or indirectly and if you're here you've managed to survive all the related dangers:oops:

P. S. I ran out of reactions, again. :LOL:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

in reality most of us (at that age) would be in the library playing D&G with the nerds hoping Sally would talk to them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

how many would have taken a chance by flirting with the girlfriend of the biggest guy in college (on their first day of college..)?
how many would have had the courage to take the first (very aggressive) step toward a married woman and teacher (with obvious mental problems)?
how many would have become entangled in an economic problem completely outside their own possibilities and knowledge?
and those few who would have dared to deal with the economic mismatch with the Royces would have been shrugged off before they even made time to introduce themselves by name.

if you've ever had a joint you know someone like Quinn directly or indirectly and if you're here you've managed to survive all the related dangers:oops:
I've been a risk taker for a long while, somewhat of a manwhore in my youth. Far from the ridiculous levels of this game tho xD
Now I'm married and have a kid. That's the main reason why my first run was with Bella since I self-projected, since I found her more appealing than 19yo kids. Only later did I play again and play from the MC's point of view.

Overall, I hear ya.

But the overall pointless debate comes from the fact that most stan groups can accept faults. Quinn fans can't accept that she's a garbage human being at times. At the end of the day, it's just a game and I personally don't give a shit.

Just explaining why this debate has been going on.
I personally don't think she is a rapist.
But there was a 2 debate over it, lol.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Easy. Frankly speaking, B&R is not such a fantastic place. For example, I started having sex at the age of 15. From the age of 17 to 25, I don't remember myself well because I was drunk most of the time, but there was definitely a lot of sex (there were drugs too, how could there be without it). I often woke up with strange women, sometimes twice my age. I woke up once with the wife of the district police chief. It was really scary. Therefore, I think that at this age, as a rule, everyone, well, or most people have a very eventful life.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Oh, I remember, but I mean, really; View attachment 2398047

How much more consent can you get?
Kind of proving my point overall, pointless convos from all sides xD

Now, lets return to better things.

Do any of y'all think Madame will be essential ti the story in any way? Like her being Priscialla or something.

I hope we don't have to see that thing again, but she is in the home screen, so dunno :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Maybe not had done those things but sure as hell would had wanted to, but trying to have a relationship with two beautiful ohh yeah:cool::love:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Kind if proving my point overall, pointless convos from all sides xD

Do any of y'all think Madame will be essential ti the story in any way? Like her being Priscialla or something.

I hope we don't have to see that thing again, but she is in the home screen, so dunno :HideThePain:
I don't remember who said it but someone said Quinn is Priscialla maybe Priscialla is Quinn first name :unsure:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Btw, I lol'd irl reading this part :KEK:
I was always aiming at playing basketball with the dudes.
Before Djokovic, as an ex-Yusgoslav hybrid, basketball was big here. Everyone played it.

It's like guessing on coffee grounds. We won't know for sure until the DPC reveals who Priscialla really is. There are too many options.
But overall, do you believe that Madame will have any big part to play in the game or was she a one off for punishing people not playing the game like Dalli--I mean DPC intended?

I don't remember who said it but someone said Quinn is Priscialla maybe Priscialla is Quinn first name :unsure:
Such a theory is so out there that I don't even see Dalli making it :D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Given the very specific route to her, DIK affinity, taking the VIP card, not volunteering for the care home. I don't think she's going to be a major character. I stand by my opinion that she's a punishment reserved for only the most selfish players. A potential return could be possible for players who choose a certain route and then fuck it up by cheating on her so they get left all alone and a DIK brother directs Fuckface to her to take his mind off being dumped.

I also stick by my theory that Priscilla will be the Royce lawyer, there's no way Maya's tuition gets fixed this season.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I also stick by my theory that Priscilla will be the Royce lawyer, there's no way Maya's tuition gets fixed this season.
We shall see. Makes sense and I think most think like that too.

BTW, on that scene where Jill is on her laptop and talking to someone on the phone, did we ever figure out to who?
My brain is a bit foggy on that matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphaeboy

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Easy. Frankly speaking, B&R is not such a fantastic place. For example, I started having sex at the age of 15. From the age of 17 to 25, I don't remember myself well because I was drunk most of the time, but there was definitely a lot of sex (there were drugs too, how could there be without it). I often woke up with strange women, sometimes twice my age. I woke up once with the wife of the district police chief. It was really scary. Therefore, I think that at this age, as a rule, everyone, well, or most people have a very eventful life.
Nice story bro...:LUL:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

It would appear as strange if she ends up playing an important role, since she is not playing a canon role in the plot. It would be a big oversight from the doc if it turns out like that.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It would appear as strange if she ends up playing an important role, since she is not playing a canon role in the plot. It would be a big oversight from the doc if it turns out like that.
Big enough to include in the home screen tho?
Or is that just rubbing it in by DPC?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes