anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We shall see. Makes sense and I think most think like that too.

BTW, on that scene where Jill is on her laptop and talking to someone on the phone, did we ever figure out to who?
My brain is a bit foggy on that matter.
Some guy called Jonathan, by the way she was speaking about him having a busy schedule and not being available until Winter it's an older guy rather than someone of college age, probably a friend of the Royce family given she asked him not to say anything to her parents. If we're going to look to link him in with the other characters I'd say most likely Rusty's Dad.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Big enough to include in the home screen tho?
Or is that just rubbing it in by DPC?
You mean that she is one of the characters featured in the different scenes that play in the background of the main menu, right? But I think she does not appear alone in that image, but together with some other strippers. If this is the case, I mean, if she is with more strippers in that image, I would not make a big deal out of it.

But my memory is not the most accurate, you know. Maybe you remember it better than me.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe you remember it better than me.
She is not alone. And her I'd rather forget xD
It's funny, in the most DIK runs I always helped the elderly.
Did the Madame thing just for the completionist curse within me
Some guy called Jonathan, by the way she was speaking about him having a busy schedule and not being available until Winter it's an older guy rather than someone of college age, probably a friend of the Royce family given she asked him not to say anything to her parents. If we're going to look to link him in with the other characters I'd say most likely Rusty's Dad
Hm, guess we'll see. Somehow I think whenever Jill tries doing things by herself, she makes MC's life harder. Than again, she is pure like that. For her it was basic human decency to report Chad.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Unfortunately, this is not a nice story. Now I understand that at that time I needed to pay more attention to my studies, and not to the shit that I usually did. I'm surprised I'm still alive at all.
At least it was crazy but fun shit when you were young and you have something to remember. I did wild things in college too, drinking all the time, hitting on the hottest girl in college, but no drugs, never in my life would try that shit so not as crazy as yours.
It's best to follow Sage's advice and balance studying with crazy stuff, but we weren't adult enough to understand that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi and KАRАMBA

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
She is not alone. And her I'd rather forget xD
It's funny, in the most DIK runs I always helped the elderly.
Did the Madame thing just for the completionist curse within me
Man, I should take the VIP card and meet Madame Rose, because I really feel like I am missing something if I do not. But I do not dare to take that step, not yet.

Maybe if I start a real villain run sometime, I will go that route... Just maybe. :ROFLMAO:

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
is there a way to revert true flag to false with either console command or save editing?
Jade classroom explicit scene in particular, i started episode 9 with maya romance route without expecting consequence for one time fling xD If possible any tips or i am doomed to replay the whole game basically

I also use that mod but unfortunately there isnt a cheat for jade scenes

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe if I start a real villain run sometime, I will go that route... Just maybe. :ROFLMAO:
If you play without mini-games, then this will lead to the fact that DIK's does not have enough money for windows. And then Tommy will be triumphant, because he turned out to be right with his plan B. And this really sucks, right? So think before you take a VIP, it still doesn't do any good.

Reactions: Jumbi

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Man, I should take the VIP card and meet Madame Rose, because I really feel like I am missing something if I do not. But I do not dare to take that step, not yet.

Lets just say it's an experience you won't forget.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jumbi and ffive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

This week I wrote and worked on renders for some longer scenes with plenty of characters. Working with many characters always take extra time, and one of the scenes had 150+ renders in it alone which required extra focus. I'm happy with the results, and I created art for shorter scenes after that.
I've also been writing other scenes, continuing to fill the episode shell with the planned content.
PCs are chugging on with the animations without any interruptions. The render queue is still meaty. It's smooth sailing at the moment.
While animations are likely ~50% posed, renders (~1200 posed) are somewhere between 25-30% complete depending on the final count. Writing is likely near the render percentage; I will focus more on it next week.
I will mainly focus on Isabella's branch early next week. Depending on how well it goes, maybe I'll work on Sage and Others branches too.
I have been working on SFX and music during the last few weeks, here and there. 10 new songs have been added thus far.

Poll news
One week remains in the Special render poll - Unknown girl. Help decide who gets a Special render set in episode 10 . Sign up as a $10+ patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Me already ready and waiting Nicole for out date in ep. 10
1676665239087.png

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
deus ex machina :
an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

Technically it was very convenient for Quinn, that, suddenly, a new buyer showed up, in her most needed time. :LOL:.
of course it's a Deus ex Machina. Dpc himself is the Deus ex Machina. :LOL:
sure, sure, its the plot and storyline and all, you right about that but lets be real, everyone paid the consequence of her actions, except her. :LOL:
I mean she didn't have to sell her own body, or something to get the money back. of course dalix see connection everywhere, when everything is so one dimensional.:LOL:

the new girl Lily, happened to be a drug buyer, and not only that but she also know Vinny.
overall it is as weak as Maya loan storyline:whistle::ROFLMAO:
i respect your opinions, even if they differ from my own ChipLecsap . but i just wanted to chime in here and say that i think the perfect example of Deus Ex Machina is in the movie "Beerfest", when Landfill dies and immediately afterwards the team meets his identical twin brother that was never mentioned previously. He also requests that they call him "Landfill" in honor of his dead brother lmao

i would argue that somebody new wanting to buy drugs in a college setting isnt nearly as heavy handed and contrived as literally getting a replacement Landfill instantly after his death. it may be convenient for Quinn and the story, but i dont think its Deus Ex Machina in this case

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Don't do this. This is a real rabbit hole. If you do this, you will be haunted by nightmares, you will wake up at night in a cold sweat, remember this creature and you will endlessly ask the question: WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi and KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Lets just say it's an experience you won't forget.
Come on. :cautious: It's nothing. Yesterday, on a meeting at work, I suddenly remembered the Troy song, which was recently posted here. And these words - "make me drink yor pee"... They are spinning in my head, and pop up at the most inopportune time. I laughed like an idiot. It was a shame.:eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Come on. :cautious: It's nothing. Yesterday, on a meeting at work, I suddenly remembered the Troy song, which was recently posted here. And these words - "make me drink yor pee"... They are spinning in my head, and pop up at the most inopportune time. I laughed like an idiot. It was a shame.:eek:
For those who :KappaPride:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
is there a way to revert true flag to false with either console command or save editing?
Jade classroom explicit scene in particular, i started episode 9 with maya romance route without expecting consequence for one time fling xD If possible any tips or i am doomed to replay the whole game basically

I also use that mod but unfortunately there isnt a cheat for jade scenes
I don't think that there are consequences for fling in classroom. If you want to change variables then go for Scrappy mod.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes