Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If you play without mini-games, then this will lead to the fact that DIK's does not have enough money for windows. And then Tommy will be triumphant, because he turned out to be right with his plan B. And this really sucks, right? So think before you take a VIP, it still doesn't do any good.
Yeah, I know. (y) That is surely the main reason why I haven't done it yet. Like seriously, other than to satisfy the completionist in you, it does not offer anything that is really appealing to the player.

However, if you do not take the VIP card, you further help the rebuild of the mansion, and then, a bit later on, if you also volunteer to work with the elderly, you also get +2 RPs with your fraternity.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
1676668272024.png
Imagine a girl.
She's beautiful, calm, intelligent.
She doesn't bullshit you.
She trusts you.
She puts up with your drama even though it forces her out of her comfort zone.
When she's out of her comfort zone she even shows some perfect idiosyncrasies.
A lot of HOT's looks up to her.
Almost all of the school respects her.
She's an amazing lay.
Guys fight because of her.
She's just perfect.
btw, she's Sage. Picture is unrelated.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think that there are consequences for fling in classroom. If you want to change variables then go for Scrappy mod.
You can get a handjob from Jade with no further consequences. IIRC it's later agreement to see her at the parking lot that's incompatible with M&J route.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
This fucking discussion... jesus christ :HideThePain:

My two cents, I've met my share of low level dealers, none of them has the life MC wants (unless he wants to live in constant paranoia), some did time (not much), never finished their studies and none of them even ran a prostitution ring which makes Quinn's situation so much worse.
And I don't even live in a country that puts people in jail for 50 years for minor drug dealing.

So sure, Quinn can be saved and redeemed with a little magic writing from DPC, it's a fictional story after all, but realistically shit would not end well for her or anyone involved in her business.
She could probably stay out of prison by making a deal with the police to take down some bigger fish than her, but even then she'd live in fear of retaliation for the rest of her life.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 2398256
Imagine a girl.
She trusts you.
She's an amazing lay.
She's just perfect.
Well played, my man.

Reactions: noctarima

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
You can get a handjob from Jade with no further consequences. IIRC it's later agreement to see her at the parking lot that's incompatible with M&J route.
The only drawback from accepting Jade's advances and getting her HJ is that later on when you are at the Burke's she will enter crazy bitch mode and threaten you. She is as hot as annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

My two cents, I've met my share of low level dealers, none of them has the life MC wants (unless he wants to live in constant paranoia), some did time (not much), never finished their studies and none of them even ran a prostitution ring which makes Quinn's situation so much worse.
And I don't even live in a country that puts people in jail for 50 years for minor drug dealing.

So sure, Quinn can be saved and redeemed with a little magic writing from DPC, it's a fictional story after all, but realistically shit would not end well for her or anyone involved in her business.
She could probably stay out of prison by making a deal with the police to take down some bigger fish than her, but even then she'd live in fear of retaliation for the rest of her life.
Come on. Her cases aren't that big. Firstly, it does not seem that she has come to the attention of the police, at least not yet. But even if she has to turn someone in, there will be no retaliation. In real life, not like in a mafia movie, no one wants to get a serious sentence for settling accounts. Small dealers can jump off, and many do. At least those who are not heavily hooked on drugs themselves.

Reactions: QBaSS

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
I don't think that there are consequences for fling in classroom. If you want to change variables then go for Scrappy mod.
unfortunately there are consequences, jade is pissed off at mc in season 3 even if you only did classroom scene
tried scrappy mod as well, unfortunately there isnt a cheat for jade variable

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
help my games keeps crashing after this point :(
fresh install and imported new save file
Issue is due to modded save. You need to get the newest version of the mod for the game to work.
DPC added more anti-mod protection to the game.

View attachment 2398256
Imagine a girl.
She trusts you.
She's an amazing lay.
She's just perfect.
This post is pure gold, thank you for this, I needed a good laugh.

Reactions: Jumbi and noctarima

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hello friend, please disregard all the dipshits in this thread being rude. You are absolutely not in the wrong for asking a simple question about a common bug.

This is the infamous "system32 bug" which occurs commonly in renpy games like this, you see the game is attempting to reference some metadata from a folder named "system32" however the data in this folder sometimes gets corrupted by the renpy engine, which causes the bug. The easiest solution to this common issue is simply to delete the folder, which will cause the game to simply move on to the next line of code as normal. The system32 folder can be found under the /windows/ directory of your main drive.

Windows might warn you against deleting this folder claiming it to be "vital to the function of the OS" or something similar idiotic sounding. You can safely disregard any such warnings, you can obviously trust me, i am some dude on the internet why would i lie?

Best of luck,

Yours truly, Aisin Gioro Puyi.
That is just EVIL dude

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Kind of proving my point overall, pointless convos from all sides xD

Now, lets return to better things.

Do any of y'all think Madame will be essential ti the story in any way? Like her being Priscialla or something.

I hope we don't have to see that thing again, but she is in the home screen, so dunno :HideThePain:
I think so. The madame has a crucial clue. The mask and a fat ass. Why?

Cathy is wearing a mask and the MC recognizes her. He has the option to make his guess to Derek so it's Cathy. Ergo, the mask is not useful for hiding identities.

Jill wears a similar mask during the Halloween party. The MC can say to Jill so he didn't recognize her because of the mask and/or costume. Furthermore, Bianca said so that Jill is ashamed of her big butt.

Has it never occurred to you so that Amelia is not Jill's mother or just her stepmother? Amelia wears glasses, Jill does not. Amelia has a small chest and Jill has a big chest. Amelia has a small ass and Jill has a big ass. Lana is much too old to be Amelia's daughter, but is Jill's sister. The beginning of EP9 shows us a picture where Jill is shown with her sister Lana on the right and Amelia on the left. There is a relatively large gap in between.

Theory.
Lana and Jill are sisters, Amelia is too old to be Lana's mother and Jill's genetics don't match Amelia's, but the Madame's genetics do. The Madame is Lana's and Jill's mother and ex-wife of Jill's father, who is not Lana's father. Lana is a cuckoo child, which old Royce found out years later. Old Royce divorces the Madame (Monica), fucks all the women he comes across for a while, and eventually falls in love and marries Amelia, with whom he has another child. I have no idea yet who this could be. The question I have is, during his I fuck all the women phase, did old Royce impregnate any other women? The however exciting question is when did old Royce find out that Lana was not his daughter? What if this all happened when Jill was a baby?

Tommy is 1-2 years younger than Jill and is jealous of the Preps. In EP5 Tommy says in reference to the Preps so they are privileged because they came from a rich pussy. Well, the Madame (Monica) would be divorced from old Royce and thus no longer a rich pussy. But Tommy would be Jill and Lana's half brother and of course sabotages Jill and Rusty's date.

This makes EP9 even more interesting because then Josy and Jill would be at the party. Tommy worries regarding his sister. Does that maybe apply to Jill because she is also at the party. Jill is at a DIK party for the first time. It doesn't matter if Oscar goes or not because another dressed up dick could (might) fuck Jill if the MC isn't on Jill's Branch or Jill feels betrayed about Isabella. I have 2 candidates for that after Oscar leaves. Rusty and JB. Rusty is a DIK in disguise and does not stand by Maya and Josy's Walk of Shame, but looks very sad when Jill has her Walk of Shame. JB is a special case. Either he will cheat on Elena, or through JB Elena finds out so the stories are true. That the MC fucks with Josy and Maya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I also live in a country where they don't punish you for possession of minor amounts of weed. But there is definitely a penalty for dealing it, and Quinn is not just consuming her drugs, she is dealing them.

People keep trying to gloss over what Quinn is doing. She is a criminal.:rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes