Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
So far it sounds pretty optimistic, although probably 1200 render in 2 months sounds bad. But do not forget that in 2 months he managed to make 50% of animations, mini-game code, 1200 renders and this is quite a lot of progress. The release of the game in June-July seems more and more likely.
october or november

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
"Solve her problems" ? "Deus ex Machina " ? Do you realize that Lily isn’t helping Quinn but using her to get her drugs at a lower price ? How is that a Deus ex Machina ? " Solve her problems" ? Her problems will be even bigger now that her psycho rival is back in town and will clearly take actions to get her customers back. Her situation only improved superficially. Her being mugged didn't lead to nowhere. She was forced to double her prices, it created tension between her and Riona and forced her to accept Lily whom she despised ( and Lily has clearly other plans, she's not some kind of angel ). And then the whole thing led to Vinny's return.

That's a storyline moving. Not a Deus ex Machina.
deus ex machina :
an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

Technically it was very convenient for Quinn, that, suddenly, a new buyer showed up, in her most needed time. :LOL:.
of course it's a Deus ex Machina. Dpc himself is the Deus ex Machina. :LOL:
sure, sure, its the plot and storyline and all, you right about that but lets be real, everyone paid the consequence of her actions, except her. :LOL:
I mean she didn't have to sell her own body, or something to get the money back. of course dalix see connection everywhere, when everything is so one dimensional.:LOL:

the new girl Lily, happened to be a drug buyer, and not only that but she also know Vinny.
overall it is as weak as Maya loan storyline:whistle::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
SmoothSailling!

• We might be nearly 100 animations completed, 150 total with queue. Considering the speed, 320 seems a target.
  • Renders might also be close to 1000 done as these milestone wasn't tell yet. Target seems to be around 4500.
  • "It's smooth sailing at the moment". Maybe DPC read me as I said "The ship seems to sail smoothly" before. :BootyTime:(y)
  • Could be release by end of July (7 months projection). 28% complete with that estimation.
EP​
Renders​
Animations (min)
Music*
Scenes
Size_GB
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/W
sA/W
EP1​
130151 (3:29)
—​
≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
EP2​
1709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)
—​
≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
155​
138​
EP3​
2289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)
—​
10​
≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
177​
EP4​
2532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)
—​
15​
≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
22.6​
EP5​
2456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)
17 (3.4K$)
11​
≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
25.6​
EP6​
3336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)
24 (4.8K$)
≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
159​
138​
21.2​
EP7​
3723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)
18 (3.6K$)
15​
≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP8​
4158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)
34 (6.8K$)
16​
≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
138​
EPI
79436 (4:36)
19 (3.8K$)
≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9​
5037 (+21%)303 (26:08) (-55)
21 (4.2K$)
≈7.3 (+4.7)
16 Dec 2022​
287 (9 months, 12 days |≈41 weeks)
161​
123​
38.2​
EP10
≈1000?
Target ≈4500?
≈100?
Target ≈320?
10 (2.0K$)
in development
063 (2 months, 1 day |≈9 weeks)
Complete Table with the idea of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 4 years, 0 months, 10 days (48 months / 210 weeks / 1,471 days / 35,304 hours)
* | Total: 26,467$ — Ratio: (Renders/Weeks + secondsAnimations/Weeks) | Renders/Weeks | secondsAnimations/Weeks

(y)Thumbs Up to:
| Casiope's DIK Walkthrough | AchedCroissant's EP10 Preview Collection | RPDL's
| shazba's Q/A Story Summary | Holy Bacchus 's Story Timeline | DrPinkCake's Q&A Session

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I see the thread is still in diarrheaposting mode.

This week I wrote and worked on renders for some longer scenes with plenty of characters. Working with many characters always take extra time, and one of the scenes had 150+ renders in it alone which required extra focus. I'm happy with the results, and I created art for shorter scenes after that.
I've also been writing other scenes, continuing to fill the episode shell with the planned content.
PCs are chugging on with the animations without any interruptions. The render queue is still meaty. It's smooth sailing at the moment.
While animations are likely ~50% posed, renders (~1200 posed) are somewhere between 25-30% complete depending on the final count. Writing is likely near the render percentage; I will focus more on it next week.
I will mainly focus on Isabella's branch early next week. Depending on how well it goes, maybe I'll work on Sage and Others branches too.
I have been working on SFX and music during the last few weeks, here and there. 10 new songs have been added thus far.

Poll news
One week remains in the Special render poll - Unknown girl. Help decide who gets a Special render set in episode 10 . Sign up as a $10+ patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Thanks for sharing.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
"Solve her problems" ? "Deus ex Machina " ? Do you realize that Lily isn’t helping Quinn but using her to get her drugs at a lower price ? How is that a Deus ex Machina ? " Solve her problems" ? Her problems will be even bigger now that her psycho rival is back in town and will clearly take actions to get her customers back. Her situation only improved superficially. Her being mugged didn't lead to nowhere. She was forced to double her prices, it created tension between her and Riona and forced her to accept Lily whom she despised ( and Lily has clearly other plans, she's not some kind of angel ). And then the whole thing led to Vinny's return.

That's a storyline moving. Not a Deus ex Machina.
I agree. Quinn has a story that is in motion. But the path does not lead to heaven, but down.:eek::devilish:

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
deus ex machina :
an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

Technically it was very convenient for Quinn, that, suddenly, a new buyer showed up, in her most needed time. :LOL:.
of course it's a Deus ex Machina. Dpc himself is the Deus ex Machina. :LOL:
sure, sure, its the plot and storyline and all, you right about that but lets be real, everyone paid the consequence of her actions, except her. :LOL:
I mean she didn't have to sell her own body, or something to get the money back. of course dalix see connection everywhere, when everything is so one dimensional.:LOL:

the new girl Lily, happened to be a drug buyer, and not only that but she also know Vinny.
overall it is as weak as Maya loan storyline:whistle::ROFLMAO:
There is a major difference between Quinn's and Maya's stories that contributes much to Quinn's popularity.

Quinn's story is characterized by frequent twists and turns, Maya's by continuity.

Quinn is largely to blame for her own problem. Don't tell me about her childhood. Quinn is an adult and can make her own choices. But Quinn took the easy way out. "Live fast, die young."

Maya's problem, on the other hand, was caused by her father, not Maya herself. It's not a crime to fall in love, whether with a girl or a boy. But Maya chooses to take the long road. "Live slow, die old."

The joke is that neither Quinn nor Maya can get out of their situation without help. That's what Quinn and Maya have in common. But there is only one MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, wow. Maybe then you can show me whose path leads to heaven ? :cautious:
screenshot0006.png

All you have to do is read.

"You can be a princess!" EP8. Maya Victoria Bailey and the reception.

"You can be a dragon!" Interlude. Gay Jonah with the dragon's cock flying under the gay radar.

"The Sky's the Limit!" EP9. With Elena, the MC is the demigod.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There is a major difference between Quinn's and Maya's stories that contributes much to Quinn's popularity.

Quinn's story is characterized by frequent twists and turns, Maya's by continuity.

Quinn is largely to blame for her own problem. Don't tell me about her childhood. Quinn is an adult and can make her own choices. But Quinn took the easy way out. "Live fast, die young."

Maya's problem, on the other hand, was caused by her father, not Maya herself. It's not a crime to fall in love, whether with a girl or a boy. But Maya chooses to take the long road. "Live slow, die old."

The joke is that neither Quinn nor Maya can get out of their situation without help. That's what Quinn and Maya have in common. But there is only one MC.
Well,, I never thought this day will come, even as it happening and see it with my own eyes it's hard to believe :LOL:. But for once, Not everything you said, is a total nonsense :LOL: :ROFLMAO: (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya? Well, Maya definitely can lead to heaven...
View attachment 2397267
Who lives in heaven? Gods. According to Elena, who is a demigod? The MC.

Neil is an ordinary person, but the MC's mother comes from a privileged family. Accordingly, she would represent the meaning of the mother of the gods. But now I know only one demigod whose mother is the goddess. Achilles.

He was a Spartan and fought against Trojans (Troy). Somehow Sally also had an original faithful Greek costume on. Elena or Helena. Neil said yes to the MC so it would be a Greek thing.

What did the mother say to her son Achilles. If he goes to war with Troy, his name will gain immortality, but he will die. After all, he's only a demigod. But if he stays in his homeland, he will fall in love and have children and live a long happy life. When he dies, his children and his children's children will remember him, but in time his name will be forgotten.

Personally, I prefer to choose the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

This week I wrote and worked on renders for some longer scenes with plenty of characters. Working with many characters always take extra time, and one of the scenes had 150+ renders in it alone which required extra focus. I'm happy with the results, and I created art for shorter scenes after that.
I've also been writing other scenes, continuing to fill the episode shell with the planned content.
PCs are chugging on with the animations without any interruptions. The render queue is still meaty. It's smooth sailing at the moment.
While animations are likely ~50% posed, renders (~1200 posed) are somewhere between 25-30% complete depending on the final count. Writing is likely near the render percentage; I will focus more on it next week.
I will mainly focus on Isabella's branch early next week. Depending on how well it goes, maybe I'll work on Sage and Others branches too.
I have been working on SFX and music during the last few weeks, here and there. 10 new songs have been added thus far.

Poll news
One week remains in the Special render poll - Unknown girl. Help decide who gets a Special render set in episode 10 . Sign up as a $10+ patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Of course, for the second semester of the year we will have episode 10

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
at least she goes to Heaven, unlike the Justin Bieber haircut junkie, who will goes to Hell:whistle::ROFLMAO:
I can't wait to watch her die, just like Heisenberg watched and let Jane die:PogChamp::Kappa::KEK:
If we talk in a religious context, and delve into the theological dispute, then we should remember that our Lord Jesus did not shy away from the outcasts, and gave his saving blessing to Mary Magdalene and the robber crucified next to him on the cross. Therefore, it cannot be unequivocally stated that Quinn will certainly go to hell.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes