nelsoncurves

Mar 7, 2020
why patch interlude to episode 9 not starting episode 9?
it ends when girl met MC's father and thats all. Any idea how to solve?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
is the mansion management even a mini game?
Yes, all you'll be asked with minigames off is whether you want the body shots or drinking competition, the haunted mansion or scary stories and whether or not you want the CUMpetition. The happiness of the DIKs doesn't matter through the choices as you don't have a party score saved.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wow, dalli. Your theories really are something else. No doubt about that.

That said, I see some facial resemblance between Amelia and Jill.
There is a rough facial resemblance between Amelia and Jill. But only roughly. But there is no similarity in body.

On the other hand, look at the similarity of the faces of Madame and Lana. The body, only the shape and not the texture, of the Madame and Jill are more similar than with Amelia.

From the face, actually Sally and Micha have more similarity with Amelia.

Micha I find interesting. Why? At the concert of Jill and the MC, not everyone was invited. Rusty even asked on Rooster why he wasn't invited and Sage would have liked to be there too. So it was such an exclusive concert that not even the Burkes or Burgmeisters were invited. We know by a photo so Lynette is connected to the Royce family in some way. What if the concert was reserved only for the Royces, close friends of the Royce family and family members of Lynette? Neil doesn't know of any siblings on Lynette's part. Maybe there weren't any when Lynette went to Neil's.

But Micha was at the concert and you can even read about it. The joke of the thing and the screenshots is, when Micha and one picture later the MC mention his Rooster Nick Tremolo, the zombie woman can be seen with the doll baby in her arms. Well, Micha would be the right age if Lynette's parents had had another child after Lynette left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
There is a rough facial resemblance between Amelia and Jill. But only roughly. But there is no similarity in body.
Facial similarity is most important. The difference in body is easy to explain. Just one eats too much, hence the difference.

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

On the other hand, look at the similarity of the faces of Madame and Lana. The body, only the shape and not the texture, of the Madame and Jill are more similar than with Amelia.

From the face, actually Sally and Micha have more similarity with Amelia.

Micha I find interesting. Why? At the concert of Jill and the MC, not everyone was invited. Rusty even asked on Rooster why he wasn't invited and Sage would have liked to be there too. So it was such an exclusive concert that not even the Burkes or Burgmeisters were invited. We know by a photo so Lynette is connected to the Royce family in some way. What if the concert was reserved only for the Royces, close friends of the Royce family and family members of Lynette? Neil doesn't know of any siblings on Lynette's part. Maybe there weren't any when Lynette went to Neil's.

But Micha was at the concert and you can even read about it. The joke of the thing and the screenshots is, when Micha and one picture later the MC mention his Rooster Nick Tremolo, the zombie woman can be seen with the doll baby in her arms. Well, Micha would be the right age if Lynette's parents had had another child after Lynette left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An exclusive concert attended by half of the student DIKs fraternity. :D
About Burke, Sage wouldn't go, we remember and understand why, she couldn't stand Jill. Tybalt... Jill somehow managed to hide the date of the concert from him, and Burgmeisters absence is understandable, Jill and Rusty didn't get along very well after the bad date.

Reactions: Jumbi and Turki 10

toya87

Dec 11, 2018
Just finished season 1 and 2 do i need to download the "Patch (Interlude to EP 9)" or just " Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9"

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Derek invited the other DIKs. Ergo, they had an invitation. But why didn't Derek invite his DIK father Rusty? It couldn't have been because of Jill, because she didn't necessarily like the DIKs, except for the MC.

Further one can read in Rooster that Tybalt Burke thought that the concert should take place in spring. So it was brought forward or it is a concert that was planned exclusively and on short notice.

Why is Micha at the concert? It is strange that Micha was at the concert and Rusty was not. The only reason could be that the ex-boyfriend invited Micha and therefore Rusty was not invited. But that would mean that Derek knows the ex-boyfriend of Micha or Micha per se.
I don't think Derek even knew about Rusty and Jill's past.
Tybalt really thought that the concert would be in the spring and Jill simply deceived him. In episode 7, when Tybalt brazenly interrupts Jill's rehearsal, makes her uncomfortable and brags about how he wants to learn how to play the cello, he asks her about the date of the concert:
"Like it will be in the spring?"
Jill: *uncertainly* "Yes."
I mean, she lied to him.
This fits in with the logic that the concert is little known in college, or closed and only for close friends, because otherwise Tybalt could find out about the real date. But if you think about it, then what part of zoomers are interested in piano music? Rather little known in this case and there are mostly friends, relatives of Jill as well as their friends and the college administration.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
agree with what you say,With all due respect, there have always been theories about the secret relationship between some characters to each other I remember once reading that That Jill's cousin of mc or something like that , I think we have enough families and I think that if half of these theories are true, if Dr PinkCake is in a country that considers incest a crime,He will spend the rest of his life in prison
View attachment 2400655
As far as I know, Sweden is one of the most liberal countries in Europe and incest is not prosecuted there, but it is prohibited by Patreon rules.

Reactions: Turki 10

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
My assumption was that the recital would be public knowledge but not necessarily who was performing, just that it's students doing their exam for music and the students can choose who they tell when it's their turn. I'm also assuming Jill was not the only act of the night, some of the attendees could have been supporting someone else who was going to be performing.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe they simply don't peer into gloryholes, because why would you ;)
Completionist, I didn't want to see Arieth getting banged but I still looked in the room when staying at Derek's. I sure as hell didn't want to see anything to do with Madame but I still have, once you've gone through those scenes, nothing behind that glory hole could scare you.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes