Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Well, to be fair she doesn't live in a relationship what i'd consider healthy. Divorce is not always an option and even it is, the game deals with a short segment of time that won't deal with the process even if it would happen for now.

But yes, if you don't like it thats your thing. This is a public forum though so publicly voiced opinions are open to be remarked upon. There are fans of Jade :) Waifuwars are active even if ceasfire is in effect.. pretty much :whistle:
Her relationship is shit, but its the wrong way to solve the problem. Btw, iirc you like Jill right ?

Dude505

Jul 24, 2018
I think it might be possible. Considering the number of endings on AL and that there was an ending with the MC's ex, which was a side character, it can happen on BADIK.

I have a save in which the MC is a huge dik and I believe if you don't focus on Sage (I'm sure the drama on the HOT's will be the main focus of her route and perhaps there'll be an option to stay on Quinn's side), it may be plausible to have an ending in which the MC actively takes a role on Quinn's shady business.

Btw, I'm curious about what's making Quinn and Riona really worried about the money. They offered the threesome because they were desperate for it. What really caught my attention is that they got high for the threesome, but Quinn didn't get high for the CUM-petition and Riona didn't get high for the gloryhole. Their financial situation must be really bothering them.
Well, here's to hoping! That's about all we can do I guess.

I think Quinn might be like the "middle man" in the local dope bussines. Which means she buys from a big distributer and then sells to the students. If she can't pay the big guy she's going to get into real trouble, hence why they are so stressed about it.
They use the girls to finance their own drug use. I guess maybe they got addicted, so they used more, that's why they were short.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

I think Quinn might be like the "middle man" in the local dope bussines. Which means she buys from a big distributer and then sells to the students. If she can't pay the big guy she's going to get into real trouble, hence why they are so stressed about it.
They use the girls to finance their own drug use. I guess maybe they got addicted, so they used more, that's why they were short.
Yeah, I think it pretty stupid that they ended up using the drugs they sell. I mean, usually the people who sell drugs don't use them because they know how it messes with users.

But I agree that Quinn is the middle man (or woman, in this case).

Reactions: Dude505

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
One of my concerns relates to that fact. How we gonna be able to chose Isabella over Jill in a way so it wouldn't hurt and leave her heartbroken :unsure: A solution must be found.
Threesome man. It's the only way. :love:

If only we can divulge this info to DPC without him denying it to us. :unsure:

Reactions: TheFinder

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
One of my concerns relates to that fact. How we gonna be able to chose Isabella over Jill in a way so it wouldn't hurt and leave her heartbroken :unsure: A solution must be found.
I am curious with that too, it seems impossible to have a relationship with one of them if you hurt the other, we will need to be friend of one to date the other, why can't we just have both? Bella is my n:1, Jill is my n:2, 2+1=3, so we must have a triangle it is simple as that, and no fire please. :whistle:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Threesome man. It's the only way. :love:

If only we can divulge this info to DPC without him denying it to us. :unsure:
I'd be into that yes. Gladly. But if not.. I'm hoping that we could avoid getting entagled into a relationship with Jill. I mean more than this. Every step would just make it harder. Jill is really did nothing but good for us so.. it would hurt if we could step back only too late.

Honestly i didn't exactly like the choices we get. "For Jill. To piss off Tybalt". Unfair. If i pick "For Jill" it means relationship route with her? If i pick "to piss off Tybalt" it means no relationship? But screwing over Jill like that.. eh.

klitbutter

Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Honestly best game so far. You are stirring the creative juices in me and making me wanna try making a game like this. What engine is this for rendering? would love to send a trial to you to see if you'd approve. :D

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Wouldn't that be funny if the big drug distributor turned out to be the MC from Acting Lessons. The death of his friend eventually drove him insane and he started spiraling down into the seedy underworld of drugs to escape the pain becoming a powerful drug kingpin in the process.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Honestly i didn't exactly like the choices we get. "For Jill. To piss off Tybalt". Unfair. If i pick "For Jill" it means relationship route with her? If i pick "to piss off Tybalt" it means no relationship? But screwing over Jill like that.. eh.
Yeah, why anyone would go out on a date with such a nice girl just to piss off that fool?, it would be better if we got something like "For Jill", and the second one,"because i am grateful and want to repay what she done for me", one for love and the other for friendship

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Working android ports got exhausted. Too much work. Couldn't work anymore. Please don't bother the resting android ports! :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Working android ports got exhausted. Too much work. Couldn't work anymore. Please don't bother the resting android ports! :whistle:
Hey sorry to bother. Has the new version of 3.0 been shared yet ? I dont want to go through thread because spoilers. Hopefully im able to actually play this time :unsure:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey sorry to bother. Has the new version of 3.0 been shared yet ? I dont want to go through thread because spoilers. Hopefully im able to actually play this time :unsure:
Nope, not yet. I'm not even sure its done actually. I've seen a guy saying he made a version for low-spec players but noone else confirmed it. So it may very well be in the making still.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes