89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Nope, not yet. I'm not even sure its done actually. I've seen a guy saying he made a version for low-spec players but noone else confirmed it. So it may very well be in the making still.
Dr Pinkcake posted on discord saying he released a new version for people with low end pc's so im just hoping that'll work ($10 paterons)

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Had to double check yeah he updated the $10 release to a 3.1 version for our potato computers

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Been thinking about this for a while. "If you are easily offended or in a tough period in your life, this game is not for you."
What's he referring to as far as someone fitting this criteria? Is he just referring to the inevitable dark turn this game is probably going to take like Acting Lessons?

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Been thinking about this for a while. "If you are easily offended or in a tough period in your life, this game is not for you."
What's he referring to as far as someone fitting this criteria? Is he just referring to the inevitable dark turn this game is probably going to take like Acting Lessons?
Yeah, probably something like suicide honestly.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In either way i consider the warning simply a fair thing. It doesn't have to go that far but it covers all the possible drama under one banner. Overdose, mental breakdown, alcohol poisoning, unwanted pregnancy, permanent injury, death. Just a couple of things that could've been already occured.
But tamer things could be considered depressing. Rejected love. Stigmatization. Public humiliation. All on the whats-possible menu.

Aug 18, 2019
new to the crew; i was just wondering if this game had a "new game plus" feature; i notice some decision early in the game have *MASSIVE* slants into the DIK meter, and i don't see any conceivable way you could have managed to get that much since this early in the game it's still on auto-pilot

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
new to the crew; i was just wondering if this game had a "new game plus" feature; i notice some decision early in the game have *MASSIVE* slants into the DIK meter, and i don't see any conceivable way you could have managed to get that much since this early in the game it's still on auto-pilot
Well the mini-games changed. But.. no. One can end up in deep within CHIK meter at the end of the early game.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I said earlier that there was the possibility of Chad actually cheating with a guy (no real evidence other than the fact that it would be a major plot twist) , but i just remembered MC asking Chad why he has so many dildos..
I posted this like a month ago, but now with the new scenes between Chad and Sage i feel like this is more relevant than ever lol

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
In either way i consider the warning simply a fair thing. It doesn't have to go that far but it covers all the possible drama under one banner. Overdose, mental breakdown, alcohol poisoning, unwanted pregnancy, permanent injury, death. Just a couple of things that could've been already occured.
But tamer things could be considered depressing. Rejected love. Stigmatization. Public humiliation. All on the whats-possible menu.
All fair points. Some of those things may definitely hit home for a few of us.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Check out the cheat mod if you wanna manipulate stuff during your playthrough. I backed up the text a bit and bumped my DIK rating up enough to go back and pick the DIK option without having to replay anything.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I posted this like a month ago, but now with the new scenes between Chad and Sage i feel like this is more relevant than ever lol
Yeah. One of my two guesses is that Chad is indeed on the closet. When Sage asks him for a kiss and instead of her lips he kiss her forehead. That was really on the nose.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes