TaraRumTum

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone Plz Share 0.2 end save my old save not working with 0.3 and i dont want complete save just end of 0. 2 or start if 0.3

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
10. Tommy knows Maya and is surprised to learn she's Derek's sister.
hm... maybe Josy told Tommy that Maya was hers GF and that she is attending B&R, i hope that's the reason :unsure:, i don't want Tommy knowing Maya any other way :oops:

Sep 21, 2017
Feeling a bit duped in the end by Maya and Josy, I know there is no way they would be knowing, but shit, that feels worse than a gut punch. At least I am being honest with Maya and told her I was dating a girl when I left for home, and Josy had the courage and decency to tell me she was already in a relationship, same can't be said for Maya, who has been leading me on all the time:mad: I may have missed something, but that's the impression I got from both girls.

Time to turn to Bella?:rolleyes:
welcum to da club bruddah! home-wrecking is better than just fucking! :)

PS you know I just noticed...this game could be gender swapped and called "BEING A DYKE" :D

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2018
Spoiler?

Ugh, can i just go like all the way Jill? But knowing how she keep with the useless guy 'insinuation' i know there is a bigger picture into that.

So far the game have show us that all the 'main girls' are good girls or can be, but it will not be a easy road.

Bella is married and in the library scene she make clear that is not as easy as being married, she CAN'T be with the MC for some reason.

Sage is the weirdest want, she is supposed to be a bad girl, but for some reason she really like this Chad and i guess that we gonna have some DRAMA with him in the chapter 4.

Since the start i don't really like Jossie, she is the reason why the MC is so indecisive, God u should say first that u have a relationship before start 'playing' with someone heart, even if she say it after, she give a lot of hint to the MC to continue trying and they end up having sex... and here we are, alone with no choices in girls and trying to fit in a stupid fraternity, sad life.

And even with all of this the thing im more scared about is something happen to MC father and even more scared that it to happen because the MC.

BTW, im thinking that with this new division, if i take Derek maybe the story of Maya and Jossie will continue, Sage will take us in a wild ride and Bella in problems with Jill.

Reactions: diegao

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
same can't be said for Maya, who has been leading me on all the time:mad: I may have missed something, but that's the impression I got from both girls.
I don't think leading on was ever her intention I think she has truly fallen for the MC in the short time they have known each other, and she never told us because she was probably afraid that the MC would judge her I think it was hard enough to tell the MC that she was Bi.

Sep 21, 2017
I don't think leading on was ever her intention I think she has truly fallen for the MC in the short time they have known each other, and she never told us because she was probably afraid that the MC would judge her I think it was hard enough to tell the MC that she was Bi.
maya just wants the cake with coke and fries and an after dessert...best route would be bella---jill has this feeling of generosity towards her and maybe open for some threesome...huuuu I can't wait for the whirlwind drama and the makeup threesome. :D

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Feeling a bit duped in the end by Maya and Josy, I know there is no way they would be knowing, but shit, that feels worse than a gut punch. At least I am being honest with Maya and told her I was dating a girl when I left for home, and Josy had the courage and decency to tell me she was already in a relationship, same can't be said for Maya, who has been leading me on all the time:mad: I may have missed something, but that's the impression I got from both girls.

I think Maya does like the MC but is caught between those feelings and residule feelings for Josy. With Josy's arrival Maya is more confused than ever, emotionally and sexually.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is there any way to dump Maya in this update? I'm just too lazy to play from begining and not to get involved with her.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I think Maya does like the MC but is caught between those feelings and residule feelings for Josy. With Josy's arrival Maya is more confused than ever, emotionally and sexually.
yeah, i think that Maya still loves Josy and is very sad why is she ignoring her... but in the meantime she falls for MC and is like you said cofused what to do :(

poor Maya :(

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018

Bella is the answer. Bella is always the answer.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes