Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No, you will probably have to wait until the next update for that to happen
Ok. I'm fine with that as well. It's not urgent. Lost interest in her after she turned out to be on lesbo/bi team. Hope that dev will provide option to ditch her. If not, than script editing to turn her back on pure hetero team it is. :cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hope that dev will provide option to ditch her.
Well hopefully we can because I assumed that we could just go for the one girl at the beginning yet it's taking us down a route where we have to be involved with every one of them think the only one I've been able to pretty much avoid is Sage.

Reactions: Prokopije

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
Man, that ending was crazy. Predictable but crazy (I was laughing at the weird situation). Bella has some deep problems and it will be a rough road. Quinn and Riona, best girls (uff, that threesome scene was spectacular). Too bad neither of them are main heroines (or routes).

Reactions: laliandra

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
The MC is seducing vulnerable girls and married woman and paying for sex. Just being a DIK.
Does he tell all of that to Josey, Maya, Jill or Bella? Nope.
So why are people complaining about dishonesty of them? You can't even say that they are dishones. The MC just jumps the conclusion about the gender of, for example, Josey's friend.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
I am kind of curious why Quinn, who is a main girl yet we don't get an end slide to show what the consequences of our actions with her are like with the other girls.
Still great update and what a twist ending. All the pieces are falling into place with our unfortunate DIK caught in the middle. And we still haven't completed the Hell Week. Rough times ahead.

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
I am kind of curious why Quinn, who is a main girl yet we don't get an end slide to show what the consequences of our actions with her are like with the other girls.
Still great update and what a twist ending. All the pieces are falling into place with our unfortunate DIK caught in the middle. And we still haven't completed the Hell Week. Rough times ahead.
Yeah. I would like Quinn be more active in the game with the MC, like the other girls.

My top list is:
1. Riona
2. Quinn
3. Bella
4. Sage
5. Jill
6. Maya = Josie

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The MC is seducing vulnerable girls and married woman and paying for sex. Just being a DIK.
Does he tell all of that to Josey, Maya, Jill or Bella? Nope.
So why are people complaining about dishonesty of them? You can't even say that they are dishones. The MC just jumps the conclusion about the gender of, for example, Josey's friend.
Josie is more difficult it was not mc, but Josie herself that was leading mc on, during the starting of the game. Also later mc has choice to spend the night or skip this part with Josie. So far i dont see the difference apart from her admitting about being ok with mc dating other girls.

This part seem to be huge boon, less drama when you decide to ditch Josie for someone else.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah. I would like Quinn be more active in the game with the MC, like the other girls.

My top list is:
1. Riona
2. Quinn
3. Bella
4. Sage
5. Jill
6. Maya = Josie
This list is almost perfect.
It's just missing Jade after Bella.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes