osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It was easy to recognize the reference after my insane amount of hours in the game :cool:
I'm a bit of late starter with the game only started about a month ago but yeah that didn't stop me from playing it non stop every single day. Fun if you have absolutely nothing to do during the day. I cannot count how many times I replayed it already and I am still having a blast. I always find something new even just small little changes. There are tons of them you miss if you blink.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
not true.

Tommy has a shitty character but he has repeatedly shown how he values him, he mistreats him because in his mind that is the way to make him grow strong.

for the halloween party, although in fact MC has ousted him from the role of organiser, in his grumpy and ironic way he still helps him, giving him all useful advice.

when Vinnie attacks MC, does tommy seem in any way happy about it?
Tommy hates the MC! Why? Because he has not yet accepted that the MC is good at everything. Tommy is jealous of the MC.

The MC has not ousted Tommy from the position of organizer. At the end of EP8, the MC calls Tommy and Tommy agrees so that the MC can help. But then Tommy's envy came through again and he really wanted to see the MC fail. Tommy doesn't stick to arranged agreements and behaves like a defiant child. No wonder the MC can't trust Tommy.

In the end, he only lies to the MC with the gun that the MC won't call the police, because then Tommy would be screwed and not the DIKs. I haven't seen another DIK smoking weed or taking other drugs in the entire game.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Tommy hates the MC! Why? Because he has not yet accepted that the MC is good at everything. Tommy is jealous of the MC.

The MC has not ousted Tommy from the position of organizer. At the end of EP8, the MC calls Tommy and Tommy agrees so that the MC can help. But then Tommy's envy came through again and he really wanted to see the MC fail. Tommy doesn't stick to arranged agreements and behaves like a defiant child. No wonder the MC can't trust Tommy.

In the end, he only lies to the MC with the gun that the MC won't call the police, because then Tommy would be screwed and not the DIKs. I haven't seen another DIK smoking weed or taking other drugs in the entire game.
All of these doesn't mean Tommy hates fuckface. He is indeed jealous of fuckface.

Tommy just gave fuckface a hard time during the party planning and he even praise fuckface Infront of Quinn. Tommy is very enthusiastic about parties and the Diks, that doesn't mean he want fuckface to fail. He didn't even try to sabotage fuckface party arrangements, he just didn't do his part which is pretty par with his character.

In the end, if Tommy didn't lied to fuckface, then he would have been screwed and got the blame for Vinny. Also put other drugs users at risk including Quinn, heather, Riona, dormies, strippers, etc. Also, I think Leon, Nick uses drugs.. not sure about Johnboy and Jacob. It is confirmed Rusty, Jamie doesn't take drugs.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, No. Tommy has an impulsive personality, but he not feels hatred toward MC . In fact, he is actually matured more than people give him credit for it.
He recognized, let alone, he even admitted to MC, that he wont be around forever, and the Diks legacy need to be continue, and even he recognize that the future of the Diks is probably MC.

Yeah, he even told this Quinn
View attachment 2448446
View attachment 2448447
View attachment 2448448
and it doesn't mean he literally hate him. :ROFLMAO:
It's just annoying to see your successor being so good.:ROFLMAO:.
and of course unlike Vinny, MC doesn't want to take over his role, he doesn't have to, He already almost equal with them.:cool:.
Tommy doesn't fundamentally hate the MC as a person, you're right.

But he hates what the MC represents. Sarah says if the MC brings her punch so the MC is a nice DIK. The MC reaches out to the students and the students follow the MC willingly. Tommy is losing his position within the DIKs and on campus. Even Rusty said to the MC to make a name for himself on campus.

Tommy is slowly but surely losing life as he knew it and what he liked.

Nov 22, 2021
With the review written and episode 9 finished, I'm going to have to wait for the tenth episode like a drug addict without material.

Jan 19, 2023
Dude, most AVNs you come accross feature some kind of incest. It is like a plague. For one developer, one rare specimen out there, that decides to leave that out of his games, I could not be any more grateful.
Speaking of plagues in AVNs and going off-topic here for a second... Why the hell in every AVN you have the option for a foot job / foot fetish? Am I just weird that it does absolutely nothing for me?
It doesn't bother me that you can do this in these games but I'm just curious why all or almost all games have it. :unsure:

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm a bit of late starter with the game only started about a month ago but yeah that didn't stop me from playing it non stop every single day. Fun if you have absolutely nothing to do during the day. I cannot count how many times I replayed it already and I am still having a blast. I always find something new even just small little changes. There are tons of them you miss if you blink.
I've been playing this game since the very beginning and even played a previous DPCs game before, but I've been fully involved since about early-mid 2022, when in a rather dark period of my life the game helped to distract me, since then one save turned into more than 10 and continued to grow and I completely gone into the gaming world. At the moment, the Steam counter says about 158 hours, but before that, an unknown amount of time on the pirated version, I think no less.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
All of these doesn't mean Tommy hates fuckface. He is indeed jealous of fuckface.

Tommy just gave fuckface a hard time during the party planning and he even praise fuckface Infront of Quinn. Tommy is very enthusiastic about parties and the Diks, that doesn't mean he want fuckface to fail. He didn't even try to sabotage fuckface party arrangements, he just didn't do his part which is pretty par with his character.

In the end, if Tommy didn't lied to fuckface, then he would have been screwed and got the blame for Vinny. Also put other drugs users at risk including Quinn, heather, Riona, dormies, strippers, etc. Also, I think Leon, Nick uses drugs.. not sure about Johnboy and Jacob. It is confirmed Rusty, Jamie doesn't take drugs.
Hate grows out of jealousy. Tommy hates not the person MC per se, but what the MC represents, namely everything he is not or cannot be. Tommy's star in the campus sky is setting.

You can wrap that praise of Quinn right up, considering how Tommy praised the MC to Christy, Gina, and Zoey. The MC says to Tommy so he couldn't have done it without Tommy. That was pure politeness from the MC because it's not true. What does Tommy do? He uses that right back to badmouth the MC in front of the girls. Zoey recognizes this and calls Tommy a douche.

Rusty goes and behaves differently as the MC makes him look good to Micah and later on the roof Rusty pays tribute to the MC.

Yes, several people take drugs, but Nick didn't like it. We learn that in EP8. So we can assume that he has tried drugs but doesn't take any more. I haven't read or seen the other DIKs talk about or take drugs. According to this, only Tommy would be screwed if the DIK Mansion is investigated.

Tommy only saved his ass for now. He told Quinn about it and thus admitted to her so he lied to the MC. Since the MC already tells Tommy in EP9 so he doesn't trust him, that could make Tommy regret not telling the truth later.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
My thoughts on Tommy from playing the game:

He doesn't hate MC; he's jealous of him just like with Vinny. Tommy is the guy who acts and brings himself like he's an Alpha Dog; in truth, he's just a Dog he's either on Rusty leash, or Quinn's leash, and now he's on Vinny's the same guy he hated just for some drugs. Vinny straight-up calls him a dog because Tommy is the one.

Tommy was jealous of being outshined by two Alpha Dogs like Vinny and MC who get shit done without being on anyone's leash.

Hell, even Vinny was threatened by MC just by meeting him and tried to make him look like a bitch but even If DIK MC punched Vinny Tommy knew MC would kick his ass with a gun or not.

Also, wonder when we'll get the flashback on why Vinny left and it was also hinted at that Quinn and Him used to have something.

I have been saying way before Season 3 ep.1 came out but Sage did imply that the last guy got on her nerves and she changed the subject; Quinn quickly knew it was Vinny's room; The Flashback of Vinny having argued with Tommy and you see Heather and Quinn next to sit where he was sitting.

Then Season 3 pretty much confirmed it when I wasn't shocked about it. View attachment 2449033
Still, Tommy and Vinny are different people.
Tommy is a hot-tempered teenager with a difficult character, he loves this fraternity and for him it is like home. Of course, his priority is parties and booze, it is difficult for him to pull himself together when life hits him hard. But over time, he comes to his senses. Of course, he is a drug addict and envious of the MC, but I can’t call him a bad person.
After the mansion was destroyed, Tommy eventually settles down and works with everyone to restore it.
Vinny is a completely different character. He doesn't care about DIKs. He was there only to have fun, and when he got tired of it, he left. He never cared about his brothers, he is clearly working to destroy this place for some reason. Vinny is a street thug.
The attitude towards MC shows this, if this place meant something to him, he would not threaten him. In addition, this is an act of scum and a coward. Threatening a gun to a freshman who has not seen the streets of violence is very easy. If Vinny is so cool and tough, then let him try to poke a gun at these guys in Harlem:
Harlem_Gang_Members.jpg

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hate grows out of jealousy. Tommy hates not the person MC per se, but what the MC represents, namely everything he is not or cannot be. Tommy's star in the campus sky is setting.

You can wrap that praise of Quinn right up, considering how Tommy praised the MC to Christy, Gina, and Zoey. The MC says to Tommy so he couldn't have done it without Tommy. That was pure politeness from the MC because it's not true. What does Tommy do? He uses that right back to badmouth the MC in front of the girls. Zoey recognizes this and calls Tommy a douche.

Rusty goes and behaves differently as the MC makes him look good to Micah and later on the roof Rusty pays tribute to the MC.

Yes, several people take drugs, but Nick didn't like it. We learn that in EP8. So we can assume that he has tried drugs but doesn't take any more. I haven't read or seen the other DIKs talk about or take drugs. According to this, only Tommy would be screwed if the DIK Mansion is investigated.

Tommy only saved his ass for now. He told Quinn about it and thus admitted to her so he lied to the MC. Since the MC already tells Tommy in EP9 so he doesn't trust him, that could make Tommy regret not telling the truth later.
BeingADIK 2023-03-08 19-51-15-47.jpg

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Speaking of plagues in AVNs and going off-topic here for a second... Why the hell in every AVN you have the option for a foot job / foot fetish? Am I just weird that it does absolutely nothing for me?
It doesn't bother me that you can do this in these games but I'm just curious why all or almost all games have it. :unsure:
Do a search on the most common Fetishes. You be surprised at how high Foot Fetish ranks on that scale.
AVN Developers try to make Erotic, Sexual games for as many different types of likes there is out there.
So the reason is very simple. It is on very popular demand :)

whiterabbit23

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have any idea why on Mac it says it can't open the app? Never encountered that before...the file is read and write I downloaded the mac one, have no idea what is the issue, if anyone encountered it, what did you do to make it work?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i like the preview of Maya for s3. the hairstyle suits her. much better than the shitty hairstyles DPS tends to put on most girls. Sage hairstyle was great at the beginning of the game..but pigtales? seriously. yuk. and Josy with long hair doesn't really suit her, i like the ponytail she has early the game much better. the 2nd hairstyle they gave her is not even worthy of discussion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
A reference to How I Met Your Mother in a recent preview. Probably we should already count the number of references to HIMYM in the game. There are a lot of them.

View attachment 2449540
View attachment 2449541
Ok, I'll bite. I won't be able to verify your claims though, as I have never watched the show, as I have avoided it so far, since I get the impression, maybe unjustly, that it is banal cattle feed slop for the masses. Alyson Hannigan and NPH are amazing, I'll give you that.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i really hope we get the chance on the others route to have mc fuck Heather alot. she is a bitch to mc through most of the game which makes no sense, considering on dik route he behaves a lot like Tommy and since Heather has a thing for Tommy, it makes no sense that she would treat mc so badly unless she secretly has a thing for him, esp since he is fucking multiple hots and the girls are always talking about mc's big cock. Heather then sees it for herself at the nerds party during the hot tub scene. Tommy is a douche and i have every intention of having mc go to war with him in whatever way is allowed. i am sure there will be a real power struggle between them when Rusty graduates and the title of president is up for grabs and Tommy figures he is a lock to get it. but..will his frat brothers see it that way? hard to believe they would after the way mc goes about his business learning the ins and outs of frat life.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes