Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Speaking of plagues in AVNs and going off-topic here for a second... Why the hell in every AVN you have the option for a foot job / foot fetish? Am I just weird that it does absolutely nothing for me?
It doesn't bother me that you can do this in these games but I'm just curious why all or almost all games have it. :unsure:
Yeah, not really my thing. But much like you, it doesn't bother me either. As for the reason of its popularity, I take JohnPonn's word for it: it really must be a pretty popular fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Speaking of plagues in AVNs and going off-topic here for a second... Why the hell in every AVN you have the option for a foot job / foot fetish? Am I just weird that it does absolutely nothing for me?
It doesn't bother me that you can do this in these games but I'm just curious why all or almost all games have it. :unsure:
Welp, it a simple fetish just like some guys love to watch other people bang their bitches same way some people like their penis being stroke by a foot. (Especially if it Quinn dominating them) I did say it pretty similar to handjob fetish.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i really hope we get the chance on the others route to have mc fuck Heather alot. she is a bitch to mc through most of the game which makes no sense, considering on dik route he behaves a lot like Tommy and since Heather has a thing for Tommy, it makes no sense that she would treat mc so badly unless she secretly has a thing for him, esp since he is fucking multiple hots and the girls are always talking about mc's big cock. Heather then sees it for herself at the nerds party during the hot tub scene. Tommy is a douche and i have every intention of having mc go to war with him in whatever way is allowed. i am sure there will be a real power struggle between them when Rusty graduates and the title of president is up for grabs and Tommy figures he is a lock to get it. but..will his frat brothers see it that way? hard to believe they would after the way mc goes about his business learning the ins and outs of frat life.
Heather seems to really love Tommy. In fact, she uses Fuckface at the party driven by pure spite. At that point she sees us only as a means to an end: to spite Tommy.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Heather seems to really love Tommy. In fact, she uses Fuckface at the party driven by pure spite. At that point she sees us only as a means to an end: to spite Tommy.
true. but the hate fucks would be undeniably hot. esp if mc decides to make Tommy watch by texting him while he is fucking her hard in the ass and she is screaming with lust that he is so much better than Tommy.. hate fucking is hot. and since Tommy treats mc like shit, this is perfect revenge on him. and..Tommy might discover a new kink when he gets hard watch fuckface fuck the shit out of Heather...:devilish:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
There won't be a power struggle because as far as I'm aware Tommy and Rusty started college at the same time, so most likely they will finish it at the same time as well.
maybe Tommy is not a very good student and will be there after Rusty graduates. early on he and Quinn are talking about how they will be running things after they become presidents. so perhaps Tommy is a year behind Rusty in his courses due to failing classes at some point. just a theory though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There won't be a power struggle because as far as I'm aware Tommy and Rusty started college at the same time, so most likely they will finish it at the same time as well.
which also gives an idea of how little Tommy is interested in becoming president, since the way they were orchestrated it was impossible for him to take Rusty's place:rolleyes:

Jan 19, 2023
Welp, it a simple fetish just like some guys love to watch other people bang their bitches same way some people like their penis being stroke by a foot. (Especially if it Quinn dominating them) I did say it pretty similar to handjob fetish.
I don't know if I would call handjob a fetish, even if technically both handjobs and footjobs require a body member to perform :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lovetities
Jan 31, 2023
A reference to How I Met Your Mother in a recent preview. Probably we should already count the number of references to HIMYM in the game. There are a lot of them.

View attachment 2449540
View attachment 2449541
There are lots of media references all over the game, for example in E9 when Sandy pounces on MC in the Hallway, and then MC telling Karen "I wasn't gonna do it Karen", I saw someone on reddit say it was taken from Goodfellas, never rewatched goodfellas to make sure but I believe it.

But the one I immediately picked up on was always the "you son of a bitch" reference to Predator.
Screenshot (420).png

Jan 31, 2023
maybe Tommy is not a very good student and will be there after Rusty graduates. early on he and Quinn are talking about how they will be running things after they become presidents. so perhaps Tommy is a year behind Rusty in his courses due to failing classes at some point. just a theory though.
Tommy and Quinn talk about how the presidents (Rusty and Sage respectively) love it when they as VP's take over and do their jobs for them, Quinn talks to Fuckface about how she's going to love changing a bunch of shit when she takes over after sage during the OG broccoli scene on the bench.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Tommy and Quinn talk about how the presidents (Rusty and Sage respectively) love it when they as VP's take over and do their jobs for them, Quinn talks to Fuckface about how she's going to love changing a bunch of shit when she takes over after sage during the OG broccoli scene on the bench.
Difference is Quinn means it. Tommy is an apathetic wad that is happy with just planning parties so long as he gets his drugs.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
There are lots of media references all over the game, for example in E9 when Sandy pounces on MC in the Hallway, and then MC telling Karen "I wasn't gonna do it Karen", I saw someone on reddit say it was taken from Goodfellas, never rewatched goodfellas to make sure but I believe it.

But the one I immediately picked up on was always the "you son of a bitch" reference to Predator.
View attachment 2449807
Homie, he was asking specifically for 'How I Met Your Mother' references, but good catches none the less.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
i really hope we get the chance on the others route to have mc fuck Heather alot. she is a bitch to mc through most of the game which makes no sense, considering on dik route he behaves a lot like Tommy and since Heather has a thing for Tommy, it makes no sense that she would treat mc so badly unless she secretly has a thing for him, esp since he is fucking multiple hots and the girls are always talking about mc's big cock. Heather then sees it for herself at the nerds party during the hot tub scene. Tommy is a douche and i have every intention of having mc go to war with him in whatever way is allowed. i am sure there will be a real power struggle between them when Rusty graduates and the title of president is up for grabs and Tommy figures he is a lock to get it. but..will his frat brothers see it that way? hard to believe they would after the way mc goes about his business learning the ins and outs of frat life.
I have a feeling you going to get your chance to do more to her eventually. That "maby in the furure" option during the party says it all.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I was saying that that there are a lot of references to different movies and tv shows, not just 'How I Met Your Mother'.
Fair enough. He mentioned that there are multiple references, yet I haven't seen any other examples posted. Bah, I am rapidly losing interest in this little exercise. I am guessing if DPC was going to reference media, it isn't going to be from a show like HIMYM.

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
As odd as it may sound I haven't played the new update yet but plan to do it soon so I wanted to ask: is there any jumpscares that I should know of? I'm asking because the latest update is a Halloween focused one.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
As odd as it may sound I haven't played the new update yet but plan to do it soon so I wanted to ask: is there any jumpscares that I should know of? I'm asking because the latest update is a Halloween focused one.
Like LMMFAO says, there's one jumpscare. I don't know why you ask exactly, but just so you know: I'm a pussy for them and got through the episode fine.

Jan 31, 2023
I'm pretty sure there is only 1 jump scare in the event.
Like LMMFAO says, there's one jumpscare. I don't know why you ask exactly, but just so you know: I'm a pussy for them and got through the episode fine.
Technically there are two, but the first one with Tommy barely qualifies, and then there's the one in the basement, which depends on your party planning.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Technically there are two, but the first one with Tommy barely qualifies, and then there's the one in the basement, which depends on your party planning.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. I always pick that activity in the basement. That is why unconsciously I assumed it was a given.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes