Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Or the scene from DNG2 when the Icequeen cut Josy's throat, kind of reminds me of Braveheart when William Wallace's wife had her throat cut.
THAT was a note for note parody of Game of Thrones. Nothing else. Kinda a shame, because it's making fun of one of the more bad ass scenes in an imperfect season of the show.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Still, Tommy and Vinny are different people.
Tommy is a hot-tempered teenager with a difficult character, he loves this fraternity and for him it is like home. Of course, his priority is parties and booze, it is difficult for him to pull himself together when life hits him hard. But over time, he comes to his senses. Of course, he is a drug addict and envious of the MC, but I can’t call him a bad person.
After the mansion was destroyed, Tommy eventually settles down and works with everyone to restore it.
Vinny is a completely different character. He doesn't care about DIKs. He was there only to have fun, and when he got tired of it, he left. He never cared about his brothers, he is clearly working to destroy this place for some reason. Vinny is a street thug.
The attitude towards MC shows this, if this place meant something to him, he would not threaten him. In addition, this is an act of scum and a coward. Threatening a gun to a freshman who has not seen the streets of violence is very easy. If Vinny is so cool and tough, then let him try to poke a gun at these guys in Harlem:
View attachment 2449522
I think you misunderstood me:
I never said he was a bad person he's just a dog. If anything he's complicated just like Quinn in a way. I know Vinny is different character I'm just saying that him and MC are the type of guys who get things done.

I know Vinny was a bitch for pulling out a gun on MC; but he's threaten by him nonetheless for whatever reason, besides we don't fully know why he left. If anything I think he's bitter about it because he paused and looked at the pictures making think a part of him does miss it.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It looks more like a camping tent than a specific room. It feels like Josy, Maya and MC went to Maya's house and decided to go hiking. Maya apparently stayed at home, and Josy and MC retired to the tent.
It is only that strange lantern that is out of place. A campsite could also fit, it would be a remake of Maya and Josy's first time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 31, 2023
You know, I never picked the option of telling Neil that it was OK for him to open the letter that MC got (cause I wouldn't be IRL), now I did and guess what, that motherfucker already opened it, who the fuck does that, no wonder he knew that MC got 5K$, still doesn't explain Lynette's diary and clothes though, that shit is still weird.
Screenshot (426).png

Sep 9, 2021
I was reading the post here in pervious pages so here is my thaughts. . .

While I mentioned previously that DCP is a Haydra dragon in the Choices and meaning. Yet even he have to Clean the pictures regarding the choices he throws at player.

1. Example : Tommy ask MC to look after Josy, I mean that would say everything what tommy think of MC. (Off course he(Tommy) care bout her but not gonna say it)

While At some levels tommy sees MC as rival but he know MC can be treated.

2. Example : Male rival in sexual parthner and command over diks.
× Tommy " It will be your last party if you fail " , overalll not showing rope as MC's father :LOL: and trying to undermine MC multiple times.

× × To confirm that " I forget that asshole name Where Mc fight someone because their home is ruined and if mc win, Diks mentioned and talk about it where you can see about clearly in tommy's response. × ×

It's not about what being( In understanding of character ) said but what is really happening ( What their actions are).

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Episode 10 - Preview #8: Josy (NSFW)

View attachment 2451670
Is it just me or is she kind of uglier since episode 9?
Dunno, not just the ponytail(that looked GREAT on her), but overall her face kind of looks worse than before. Dunno is it the lighting, makeup or both, but she looks worse to me since ep9. I miss the bit chubby cheeks.
I kind of remember her being cuter in Seasons 1-2.
It's like all the advanced rendering, lights and shadows make her face look a bit skinny.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Is it just me or is she kind of uglier since episode 9?
Dunno, not just the ponytail(that looked GREAT on her), but overall her face kind of looks worse than before. Dunno is it the lighting, makeup or both, but she looks worse to me since ep9. I miss the bit chubby cheeks.
I kind of remember her being cuter in Seasons 1-2.
It's like all the advanced rendering, lights and shadows make her face look a bit skinny.
It's not just you. Josy indeed looked better in the earlier episodes. Also in ep9 she looked like she suddenly gained 20 years.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is it just me ...
Yes, It's just you :p , every fucking time when someone start with this, it's always them, only them, who have an abnormally bad take:p. and later some others might join ( - you can see example above - :ROFLMAO: ) because they think they gonna be look "cool" and "different" if they join. news flash, they not :p:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes