Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sally is a walking waste of skin, so he's not wrong (am not talking in the sense of possible role in the story, just that she's human garbage)
Give me a bit more credit when using a piecemeal my post in your quote: I clearly stated in the same passage "I'm certainly no Sally fan but ..."

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Give me a bit more credit when using a piecemeal my post in your quote: I clearly stated in the same passage "I'm certainly no Sally fan but ..."
I've never said you were so am failing to see how this is relevant..? You were objecting to the initial statement on the ground of the game plot, i've just pointed out that's not necessarily how the OP meant it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've never said you were so am failing to see how this is relevant..? You were objecting to the initial statement on the ground of the game plot, i've just pointed out that's not necessarily how the OP meant it.
You failed to see the point, not relevancy. The entire point I made is that there are Sally fans... and she might receive content and be a substantial part of the later story... we don't know yet. That's it, that's all I stated summarized.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That seems a little harsh. I always thought Sally was hilarious. Her interaction with the mc during the D&G games is classic. And the way she burns Tybalt when her interrupts them is beautiful.
Hey now, at least am not saying she'll end up in prison :sneaky:

She's just too much of Quinn Lite personality-wise for my taste. Deeply convinced her own shit doesn't stink, lot of bark with little bite, and constantly trying to put spotlight on herself by belittling others.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sally and MC bickering is among one of the most entertaining thing in the game :LOL: . It can only conclude in one way,
They end up Having Sex with each other :coffee:, preferably a Threesome with KRJ.:devilish:
I like Karen, I can't say the same about Sally. She is rude to MC all the time, regardless of his personality. Although she may be rude to everyone, because she just needs a good dick. But she got a drop of my respect when she fuck off Tybalt during D&G.
Let's not forget that it was the option with most votes
i-love-democracy-i-love-the-republic.gif
That's a non-factor
DPC actually renders in 4K, he just then downscales the images to 1080p for the game itself, but he keeps the original 4K ones for different special renders because it's usually just a series of several renders (i.e. the clone series, custom renders, wallpapers, etc.)
Now, you wonder why he doesn't also leave the in-game renders in their original 4K resolution for the end product? Well, check the size difference between the latest Sally renders in both resolutions ;)
And now imagine the size of the game if all of those thousands of renders were in 4K and not Full HD :eek:
When I asked about 4K, I was worried about rendering time, because rendering such pics requires 4 times more power than in Full HD. But if he renders the entire game in 4K, then everything is fine, total processing time for these clones will not take more than half a week, because DPC on average produces 150-200 renders per week.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sally is a walking waste of skin, so he's not wrong (am not talking in the sense of possible role in the story, just that she's human garbage)
While DPC is making clone renders of an unpopular character, I decided to make my own Sally preview.
Save Being a DIK major storylines and their development time by sending Sally into the stratosphere with 99 balloons.

Episode 10 Preview #9 - Sally
Sally_ending.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like Karen, I can't say the same about Sally. She is rude to MC all the time, regardless of his personality. Although she may be rude to everyone, because she just needs a good dick. But she got a drop of my respect when she fuck off Tybalt during D&G.
So folsk here say Quinn is a Tsundere, but you can't recognize the Tsundere in Sally? :LOL:

Anyway, Damn, DPC has some subtle, sick burn toward Jill, during the crossroad.:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-03-20 18-49-25-89.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-20 18-56-02-34.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-20 18-56-35-04.jpg
3 times, man :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
i would love it to get the hands on sally.
it about time that someone spanks some manners into that personified menstruation.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So folsk here say Quinn is a Tsundere, but you can't recognize the Tsundere in Sally? :LOL:

Anyway, Damn, DPC has some subtle, sick burn toward Jill, during the crossroad.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2482701
View attachment 2482714
View attachment 2482715
3 times, man :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
With Quinn everything is clear, throughout the second season we are have a lot of hints to understand that she is crushing on DIK MC, what is going in the head of this nerd is a still a mystery.
And Quinn is not a tsundere amymore.:D
quinn17.JPG

Simple: All these girls > Jill
Even Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes