sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
None of them that would just be a lack of ideas if that was to happen again and I don't think we want another Acting Lessons on our hand's same idea in a different setting yeah thanks but no thanks. I just think it will be some drama in their pasts that could maybe change how we look at them.
If the husband comes back from conflict (with PTSD or something?) with the MC coming to live with her, that's going to be a nice stew brewing.

source.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
- Added detection of modified game data that caused severe game breaking bugs.
Seriously? You made it so the game can't be modded? Wtf is wrong with you, dude?

This dude DrPinkCake legit updated the game to be unplayable with mods. What a shithead thing to do lmao.
Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I first saw it.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Loved the Jill content. She's easily the best girl for me and has remained that way since ep1. And will continue to remain that way because I am devoted to that queen.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it this update was great for her and she really needed that much-needed content :)

If the husband comes back from conflict (with PTSD or something?) with the MC coming to live with her, that's going to be a nice stew brewing.

View attachment 377603
That is of course if he is alive she could be in denial about her husband

D

Deleted member 1532217

If anyone else is looking for any other games to play in the mean time (like a cycle), check these out. Im sure you know most/all of them but in case you don't. Most are also receiving updates around this very time.

Milfy City
City of Broken Dreamers
Melody
Becoming a Rockstar
Harem Hotel
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout is kinda out of left-field, no? lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
idk why i was tagged smh but the game can get modded just need the modder to update it to the new version

Are you sure about that, because this sure doesn't read like it?

As for you being tagged, probably because I quoted part of the OP and you created the thread and made the post?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What is wrong with this game. Why am not allowed to make some choices?
Do I have to beat the whole game or something first?
This is starting from way in the beginning.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Glad to hear you enjoyed it this update was great for her and she really needed that much-needed content :)

That is of course if he is alive she could be in denial about her husband
I want DPC to get closure for Bella one way or another. Dead? Sad and she goes to the funeral, gets time off and comes back refreshed and can give the MC a go. Alive? Then divorce or separation can be done. More messy, but you can still fit in MC romancing her until eventually she lets go and lets the MC in.

Plus her ass won't quit so if I was the MC I'd wait for the goodies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes