saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Josy is one of my faves, but the model seems to be uglier since episode 9.
All the girls are looking weird in season 3 except for Quinn and Sage (no bias).

- Jill is wearing less makeup.
- Isabella is extremely tanned, it's almost unrecognizable.
- Josy is wearing horrible hairstyles and her facial structure looks weird (her forehead in episode 9 reminded me of the clown from IT movie).
- Maya's skin is full of pores.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Didn't know you were saving the meme for Zoey
632.jpg
Can't help but think of all the time and resources he wastes on this clone series for the snowflakes :HideThePain: At least do something interesting like Tommy and MC doing heather... John Boy and MC doing Elena... Magmar and MC doing Sally :KEK:

Also yes that's gangnam in the background

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
All the girls are looking weird in season 3 except for Quinn and Sage (no bias).

- Jill is wearing less makeup.
- Isabella is extremely tanned, it's almost unrecognizable.
- Josy is wearing horrible hairstyles and her facial structure looks weird (her forehead in episode 9 reminded me of the clown from IT movie).
- Maya's skin is full of pores.
Pretty sure all of our skin is full of pores!

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Is the interlude just the 1st GF story? Played a bit and couldn't care less about Zoey especially since I started dating another girl.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If I don't discuss Cathy's situation with Riona do I lose all chances of getting in her route? Or is it just when I refuse to give her money that I miss out on all future opportunities?

I didn't have sex with Riona at any point in the game, but she threw me on the couch and jumped on me in episode 9. It was pretty uncomfortable, actually. I would like to avoid this situation in the future.
I think she jumps you regardless at the end. If memory serves she will not to do the money thing and will not offer sex in chapter 7. You can still get them drinks but that will be it.

• Sad
Reactions: saynotoNTR

famob

Nov 7, 2019
For you? Maybe. For me, she is a person who decides her own affairs by herself. When someone says here that Quinn is using people, let them remember how Jill decided to help Fuckface. What did she do? She went to the administration. That is, other people are needed to solve her problem. It's up to other people to solve her problem. And so it will be with all the situations in her life. People like Jill or Maya are waiting for help from others. Someone else has to solve their issues. But Quinn does most of her own business herself.
by no means do I think Quinn is an asshole, but you have to admit shes wrong in what shes doing. Sure shes solving her own problems but it comes with massive risks if she gets caught. don't get me wrong I agree that its better to solve your problems and not sit on your ass and wait for it however if you cant then then there is not problem is asking for assistance but by no means is Quinn solver her problems the right way

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is the interlude just the 1st GF story? Played a bit and couldn't care less about Zoey especially since I started dating another girl.
It is only her, but considering how people hated her before ep. 9 and how much many liked her after ep.9, I would strongly suggest to play the interlude at least once.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
by no means do I think Quinn is an asshole, but you have to admit shes wrong in what shes doing. Sure shes solving her own problems but it comes with massive risks if she gets caught. don't get me wrong I agree that its better to solve your problems and not sit on your ass and wait for it however if you cant then then there is not problem is asking for assistance but by no means is Quinn solver her problems the right way
Look, I never said that asking for help is bad. It is ok. Everyone lives as they want or as they can afford. You're saying Quinn is solving her problems the wrong way. But she solves them, right?! Yes, it's risky. Even too much. But it's her choice. I won't judge her. She didn't do anything wrong to me. Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of specifically arguing with someone here about this, and proving my case. I just can't agree with some opinions about Quinn. Because let's take wildlife as an example, and there's a wolf eating a hare. OK, can we say that the wolf is acting badly, or there - the wolf is not cool, the wolf is a bad egoist and narcissist ?! Or vice versa - this stupid hare is worthless, he's a fucking loser ?! No, they're just the way they are, and that's their way of life.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's a conversation I'm not sure I want to hear.

-Well... I've been saving myself. You?
-Actually...
I see their dialogue that way:
MC: What about you? I already know Bret wasn't your boyfriend. But did you at least have some fun?
Zoey:No. I haven't had sex in a whole year! And all because of the snowflakes on the developer's Discord. Imagine, they even change a special series of clones, remove the second MC from the render. How can I have sex with such an audience? All of us, girls in this universe are cursed. All hope is only for you, Fuckface and your magic dick. You are the chosen one.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes