Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I see their dialogue that way:
MC: What about you? I already know Bret wasn't your boyfriend. But did you at least have some fun?
Zoey:No. I haven't had sex in a whole year! And all because of the snowflakes on the developer's Discord. Imagine, they even change a special series of clones, remove the second MC from the render. How can I have sex with such an audience? All of us, girls in this universe are cursed. All hope is only for you, Fuckface and your magic dick. You are the chosen one.
I don't understand why people think a girl can't live without sex for 1/2 years, I knew few girls who can avoid having sex for more than a year irl. Considering we don't know about Zoey past sexual antics before Fuckface, I couldn't put her in the same category as Sarah/Melanie. She also didn't jumped at the opportunity to sleep in fuckface room as well. Which say all about her character and I think her preference is massive chick who will moan for her :WeSmart:

Reactions: ottercon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see their dialogue that way:
MC: What about you? I already know Bret wasn't your boyfriend. But did you at least have some fun?
Zoey:No. I haven't had sex in a whole year! And all because of the snowflakes on the developer's Discord. Imagine, they even change a special series of clones, remove the second MC from the render. How can I have sex with such an audience? All of us, girls in this universe are cursed. All hope is only for you, Fuckface and your magic dick. You are the chosen one.
Of all the female characters, Zoey is the only one for whom this 'precautionary measure' makes some sense.

Even so, her reception was not triumphant, plus it would have happened in the present of the story told after the infamous decision to ghost MC... an ex (because MC can consider her as such and she doesn't mind at all) who leaves, cuts off every relationship, goes crazy and then comes back is very realistic but not particularly pleasant...

of course DPC could have made her generally have a little more fun in San Diego, watching the interlude one can hardly understand how she lasted all that time

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Zoey is for me the character who represents more the current life of every day, no matter the country where we live, we can recognize ourselves in her. Who hasn't dreamed of throwing away everything to go live her passion elsewhere, after, the fact that she saw that her dream wasn't as perfect as she thought it was, makes her a really human character, far from all this college bullshit where you yourself never had such a rocky college life.

I don't know if I managed to make myself understood.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Zoey is for me the character who represents more the current life of every day, no matter the country where we live, we can recognize ourselves in her. Who hasn't dreamed of throwing away everything to go live her passion elsewhere, after, the fact that she saw that her dream wasn't as perfect as she thought it was, makes her a really human character, far from all this college bullshit where you yourself never had such a rocky college life.

I don't know if I managed to make myself understood.
fortunately/unfortunately not everyone at that age has a grandmother's inheritance to squander

I don't know if it is any more realistic than life in college as told

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't understand why people think a girl can't live without sex for 1/2 years, I knew few girls who can avoid having sex for more than a year irl. Considering we don't know about Zoey past sexual antics before Fuckface, I couldn't put her in the same category as Sarah/Melanie. She also didn't jumped at the opportunity to sleep in fuckface room as well. Which say all about her character and I think her preference is massive chick who will moan for her :WeSmart:
I know that they can do without sex, but still it sucks.
And I see Zoey temperament more open and liberated, as Felice well pointed out in the post below - it's hard to understand how she has lasted all this time.
Why didn't she jump into his bed right after the party? Their relationship didn't end well, it was a long pause and she doesn't want to rush it. They still have a lot to catch up, MC and Zoey both have changed a lot in a year. And that's why I can't even say for sure if there will be lewd in Ep.10.
Of all the female characters, Zoey is the only one for whom this 'precautionary measure' makes some sense.

Even so, her reception was not triumphant, plus it would have happened in the present of the story told after the infamous decision to ghost MC... an ex (because MC can consider her as such and she doesn't mind at all) who leaves, cuts off every relationship, goes crazy and then comes back is very realistic but not particularly pleasant...

of course DPC could have made her generally have a little more fun in San Diego, watching the interlude one can hardly understand how she lasted all that time
I know, many had a tantrum "How dare this bitch leave the MC! How dare she's gone to San Diego! There is no forgiveness!" This group of people apparently knows little about human relationships.
But the problem I see with the Interlude and Zoey first introduction is a bit different - the plot would have been better focused more on their shared backstory than on San Diego. The interlude could have been longer and more narrated if he had given enough time to develop it. San Diego would be just one chapter of the story.
But what's done is done, we got through this part of the story.

Reactions: c.mork and osculim

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is not strictly a matter of sex, but of having fun, of meeting people

Zoey's trip to San Diego is deadly boring, the surfing immediately loses all appeal, she meets two other people on the rebound thanks to Emma and spends her time with them, which is a good prospect at 40...

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
it is not strictly a matter of sex, but of having fun, of meeting people

Zoey's trip to San Diego is deadly boring, the surfing immediately loses all appeal, she meets two other people on the rebound thanks to Emma and spends her time with them, which is a good prospect at 40...
Honestly interlude was a waste of time and I agree that was it was extremely boring and even if Zoey meet two other People, I don't see why that matter. Zoey is kinda more matured than average teen Ps- fuckface was also going so long without sex/relationship which is very hard to believe. (No sex run) :Kappa:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
fortunately/unfortunately not everyone at that age has a grandmother's inheritance to squander

I don't know if it is any more realistic than life in college as told
So I don't know about American colleges, but in French campuses and especially where I studied, it's not as abused as in Being A DIK, of course there is alcohol, sex and drugs but it's far from a Netflix series, hahaha. x)

• Haha
Reactions: Christophorus II

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
So I don't know about American colleges, but in French campuses and especially where I studied, it's not as abused as in Being A DIK, of course there is alcohol, sex and drugs but it's far from a Netflix series, hahaha. x)
Colleges are very different everywhere. Same here in SA. It was never as crazy as it seems it is in the game or basically any portrayal of American college life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envy*

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Honestly interlude was a waste of time and I agree that was it was extremely boring and even if Zoey meet two other People, I don't see why that matter. Zoey is kinda more matured than average teen Ps- fuckface was also going so long without sex/relationship which is very hard to believe. (No sex run) :Kappa:
I agree, the Interlude turned out to be more than a boring show. It is not surprising that many perceived this as a waste of time. Now, if Zoey had fun in San Diego to the fullest, and collected a large collection of cocks of various colors and sizes, it would be funny. Yes, and she could periodically send to Fuckface photos and videos of her fun adventures. I can imagine what kind of impression this would have on a Fuckface. He would have turned into a Fuckcryface. By the way, it would make her return much more intriguing.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I agree, the Interlude turned out to be more than a boring show. It is not surprising that many perceived this as a waste of time. Now, if Zoey had fun in San Diego to the fullest, and collected a large collection of cocks of various colors and sizes, it would be funny. Yes, and she could periodically send to Fuckface photos and videos of her fun adventures. I can imagine what kind of impression this would have on a Fuckface. He would have turned into a Fuckcryface. By the way, it would make her return much more intriguing.
I don't think people would like her character that much. Considering she is not Quinn and Quinn can perform better than her :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA
Jan 31, 2023
Hi. I bought this game on a Christmas sale in Steam and in anticipation of the release of Resident Evil 4 I decided to play it.
I don't know much about visual novels. The last novel I played was F/SN.
Do you really think this game is good? It has bad graphics. The girls seem like rubber dolls from a sex shop with practically no emotion. The environment is just awful. Low detail and some soapy textures. In addition, the 3D is very poorly perceived in statics. I could hardly contain my laughter when one of the girls opened her mouth.
The music is good. It conveys the atmosphere well. The sex scenes were awful at first. But closer to the last episodes the author learned and they got better, but still pretty slow and boring. I think the story was stolen from an American TV series from the '90s about teenagers who fuck all the time. I don't really like those kinds of shows, they seem boring and monotonous to me.
But compared to the Japanese novels I've played, the game seems light and fun.
Overall, the game is not bad, but no more than that. I don't understand why it became so popular on Steam. The plot is pretty secondary, the girls look like dolls. The characters are understandable, but not enough. God, the graphics are disgusting. Compared to it any indie games from the basement of Steam is just AAA game.
I decided to write it here, not in Steam.
The graphics are mediocre early in the game, but I think the renders towards E8-9 are actually pretty good, I don't know shit about graphics design though, but some other people have said that it is unlikely to improve much over its current state due to limitations in DAZ.

And I have to ask, how many playthroughs have you done? And what did you do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thumb-1920-85497.jpg

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hi. I bought this game on a Christmas sale in Steam and in anticipation of the release of Resident Evil 4 I decided to play it.
I don't know much about visual novels. The last novel I played was F/SN.
Do you really think this game is good? It has bad graphics. The girls seem like rubber dolls from a sex shop with practically no emotion. The environment is just awful. Low detail and some soapy textures. In addition, the 3D is very poorly perceived in statics. I could hardly contain my laughter when one of the girls opened her mouth.
The music is good. It conveys the atmosphere well. The sex scenes were awful at first. But closer to the last episodes the author learned and they got better, but still pretty slow and boring. I think the story was stolen from an American TV series from the '90s about teenagers who fuck all the time. I don't really like those kinds of shows, they seem boring and monotonous to me.
But compared to the Japanese novels I've played, the game seems light and fun.
Overall, the game is not bad, but no more than that. I don't understand why it became so popular on Steam. The plot is pretty secondary, the girls look like dolls. The characters are understandable, but not enough. God, the graphics are disgusting. Compared to it any indie games from the basement of Steam is just AAA game.
I decided to write it here, not in Steam.
You cannot please everyone and to each his own. I don't agree with you I have played 1000s of games since the early 80s never played a VN till about 2 months ago picked this up and haven't put it down since. Its one of my top 5 games of all time period. Can the game use some improvement in the early chapters, sure but as you pointed out as you went further things improved. I am sure all of us would like to see improvements to earlier renders but 99% of us rather want to see what is going to happen later on in the story and are not worried about what have already been done. That can be fixed after the game is complete. GFX don't make a game for me anymore. My view of games have changed over the years. I find something like lets say COD with its fancy gfx as utter shit regardless of how popular it might be.

And I have to ask, how many playthroughs have you done? And what did you do?
I have a feeling he played it once but try to string all the girls along all at once.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In BADIK of course everything is exaggerated and extreme situations pile up on top of each other, but the individual experiences do not seem so out of the norm.

not a party like theirs but small fragments quite similar I have seen and some experienced

Reactions: Envy*

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I just noticed something when replaying the game on Android.
In the first episode you will notice special takeout or something is sold out which costs $$$, then in episode 2 its available again, i bought it and its Sarah lol
How many times yall think she got banged by someone else. I can think of ep 1 and Jock party

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I just noticed something when replaying the game on Android.
In the first episode you will notice special takeout or something is sold out which costs $$$, then in episode 2 its available again, i bought it and its Sarah lol
How many times yall think she got banged by someone else. I can think of ep 1 and Jock party
Sarah and Mel have both banged a lot of other people, as has Rio. Quinn probably has (although her stans are in denial and claim that Fuckface was a special case) and Cam has at least sucked off multiple guys through the gloryhole. DPC won't show it happening because of the anti-NTR crowd but it's clear that Fuckface is not the only restaurant customer and the menu he gets would be the game for all customers.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
DPC won't show it happening because of the anti-NTR crowd but it's clear that Fuckface is not the only restaurant customer and the menu he gets would be the game for all customers.
I don't understand why a dev should even care about this ominous anti-NTR brigade. The crowd is noisy, but still not very big. DPC would not lose many players as a result. Especially since it wouldn't even be NTR if it was clearly stated or shown in the game that Quinn and her hookers serve other customers. Or did I miss that Tremolo is in a relationship with them?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes