dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Again a theory from me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the basis of the screenshots you can read, so that Maya herself has betrayed the secret of her and Josy to someone. The question is, to whom?

In EP2 we learn that Derek met a friend of Maya at the lake. Lynn. But it they were not together for long. In EP1 we learn so Maya owes Derek something. I wonder if Maya told Lynn and Lynn told her father, whereupon Derek took Maya's side, accused Lynn of lying, and Derek lost Lynn as a result. That could be what Maya owes Derek.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This fucking clone series
View attachment 2498658
He's producing these renders rather quickly :HideThePain:
Pinkman you ungrateful little Shit. :ROFLMAO:
but, seriously , Yeah, I said this before couple days ago, that He probably already made them all. Like this is something he wanted to do no matter what and the whole Voting thing was just formality :ROFLMAO: He already decided this is something that gonna happen no matter what:whistle: :LOL:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Pinkman you ungrateful little Shit. :ROFLMAO:
but, seriously , Yeah, I said this before couple days ago, that He probably already made them all. Like this is something he wanted to do no matter what and the whole Voting thing was just formality :ROFLMAO: He already decided this is something that gonna happen no matter what:whistle: :LOL:
Should've been the "Bro's Render Series" :poop:
clone_series_envy1_4k copy.png

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Again a theory from me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the basis of the screenshots you can read, so that Maya herself has betrayed the secret of her and Josy to someone. The question is, to whom?

In EP2 we learn that Derek met a friend of Maya at the lake. Lynn. But it they were not together for long. In EP1 we learn so Maya owes Derek something. I wonder if Maya told Lynn and Lynn told her father, whereupon Derek took Maya's side, accused Lynn of lying, and Derek lost Lynn as a result. That could be what Maya owes Derek.
I think Maya there was just remembering all the pain it caused to her when her lesbian relationship was known by her father. As for Maya owing Derek, my take on that is that she is referring to his unconditional support to her being a lesbian. There may be more to it, but that is like I understand those points.

Reactions: John Ness

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Should've been the "Bro's Render Series" :poop:
View attachment 2498788
the Golden Middle ground would be MC, fucking the Side Girls, with one of his Dik Brothers. Like , Cammy, that is a Threeseom wiht Derek, he always wanted to Fuck her. :LOL:
Lily, and Quinn with Tommy. Nicole with Rusty, Sally and Karen with Jacob, etc etc :LOL:.

that way, he could a give a bit something to the “cucks” :p , and the other side also not upset because these are just side bitches:ROFLMAO:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
the Golden Middle ground would be MC, fucking the Side Girls, with one of his Dik Brothers. Like , Cammy, that is a Threeseom wiht Derek, he always wanted to Fuck her. :LOL:
Lily, and Quinn with Tommy. Nicole with Rusty, Sally and Karen with Jacob, etc etc :LOL:.

that way, he could a give a bit something to the “cucks” :p , and the other side also not upset because these are just side bitches:ROFLMAO:
He needs to do this for Zoey especially above all others...
Hopefully John Boy or Jacob will bang Zoey in the main game in B&R as an attempt by Zoey to make the MC jealous just so we can see AchedCroissant like:
bc040e6eb945b142-600x338.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Question about Maya and Josy.

I completed Season 2 and ended up on the Sage or HOTs path.

I am now quickly running through Seasons 1 and 2 again to create saves for the other pathes.

With Maya and Josy I have reached the end of Chapter 3 where they are both happy with me and I'm offered the option to sleep with Josy, Maya or both.

Question - does my path start one of three different paths - just Josy, Just Maya or both - or is there only one path and I might have to firm up my choice later.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Question about Maya and Josy.

I completed Season 2 and ended up on the Sage or HOTs path.

I am now quickly running through Seasons 1 and 2 again to create saves for the other pathes.

With Maya and Josy I have reached the end of Chapter 3 where they are both happy with me and I'm offered the option to sleep with Josy, Maya or both.

Question - does my path start one of three different paths - just Josy, Just Maya or both - or is there only one path and I might have to firm up my choice later.
At the moment it's just one path with both in the throuple. However it's possible for the path to be split in the future as you can spend more time with Josy, Maya or split time evenly and that could have an effect in the future (up until ep 9 it's the one path but there's still approximately 7 eps to go).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He needs to do this for Zoey especially above all others...
Hopefully John Boy or Jacob will bang Zoey in the main game in B&R as an attempt by Zoey to make the MC jealous just so we can see AchedCroissant like:
View attachment 2498837
DPC didn't even use JB in the threesome with Elena being her own boyfriend and we've already seen them fuck in past episodes

Jacob is too fag for Zoey even the MC is another gabe
Tomo.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: gamingdevil800

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sarah and Mel have both banged a lot of other people, as has Rio. Quinn probably has (although her stans are in denial and claim that Fuckface was a special case) and Cam has at least sucked off multiple guys through the gloryhole. DPC won't show it happening because of the anti-NTR crowd but it's clear that Fuckface is not the only restaurant customer and the menu he gets would be the game for all customers.
DPC has a huge problem dealing with criticism and negative judgement, because frankly, that he gets 'bossed around' by a minority that would take 2 seconds to shut up in his discord is quite laughable

that's why this series of renders makes very little sense, it's not proof of anything that may or may not come in the future, evidently it was a fantasy of DPC (cuck?), or some pressing patreon

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes