felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure what DPC is attempting with this series, the fact they're flowing out so quickly shows that he already had them at least posed ready for rendering or had already rendered them before posting the poll. The poll itself also indicated that as he gave the choice of the clone series or something "less graphic" who would've chosen less graphic as an option?

He's either testing the water for future MMF in the game (JB and Elena being the obvious route for that), or given the relative lack of quality in the renders he's trying to turn people off MMF so they stop asking him for it because he doesn't like it so doesn't want to do it (this would make no sense given he has explicitly created a potential route for it with JB and Elena, why do that if he doesn't like it and had no desire to include it).

It's clear that he doesn't want to offend the minority though because he makes things so ambiguous with what even side girls are doing with other guys. It's clear that Rio, Sarah, Mel, Cam and most likely Quinn are doing stuff with other guys while the game is happening, but DPC gives plausible deniability to it so that fans of those girls don't get offended. You see that with some (not all) of the Quinn stans in this thread who claim that Fuckface was the only guy she's presented herself as a menu option for in more than 2 years of the restaurant, and that she had enough power over Burke and Rio at the start of the restaurant that she could force Rio to fuck Burke but didn't have to do anything herself if Burke told her to.
if the MMF with John Boy and Elena will be there, and I believe it will, it won't be by improvisation, but something prepared long ago with many clues (as the adventure with Heather has been). it would be a big limitation if DPC blew it all because 'choking ducks 88' put the sad emoticon

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
if the MMF with John Boy and Elena will be there, and I believe it will, it won't be by improvisation, but something prepared long ago with many clues (as the adventure with Heather has been). it would be a big limitation if DPC blew it all because 'choking ducks 88' put the sad emoticon
That MFM has buildup since episode... two? Yeah, that's long overdue :KEK: (At least since episode four).

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn can you imagine people being upset for being included in threesome with JB and Elena, or not being able to bang her by yourself, i mean its clearly his GF.
What if i banged your GF ya bastards, would you still be upset

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Damn can you imagine people being upset for being included in threesome with JB and Elena, or not being able to bang her by yourself, i mean its clearly his GF.
What if i banged your GF ya bastards, would you still be upset
They had sex with Arieth , I'm not sure I really wanna be part of their sex life :LOL: :LOL:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Isnt it kinda funny how DPC decide to reveal how many people actually banged Arieth but is so secretive about other girls.
Its so clear what is going on here, but oh well, it is what it is :BootyTime:

Like i can think of 6 people who have banged Arieth right now without much effort, theres probably more im missing

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Which is another question. If anyone is clean shaven how can they have crabs? :KEK:
Yes because when you shave there is actually still a tiny bit of pubic hair there (whether it feels smooth to you or not) and it is enough for them to lay their eggs. Basically being clean shaven, down there, does nothing to prevent, or treat, pubic lice!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Isnt it kinda funny how DPC decide to reveal how many people actually banged Arieth but is so secretive about other girls.

Like i can think of 6 people who have banged Arieth right now without much effort, theres probably more im missing
It might be easier to just print out the student and faculty roster.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

That's because Fuckface will never do anything with Arieth so DPC doesn't have to worry about the snowflakes. The restaurant girls have probably fucked as many guys as she has but DPC will never show it so he doesn't offend anyone. It's also probably why nothing happened with Christie, Gina and Tara in bed at the end of ep 9, we've seen Christie and Gina getting fucked by other guys at other times so unlikely Fuckface does anything with them other than the short scene at the CUMpetition with Christie.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's also probably why nothing happened with Christie, Gina and Tara in bed at the end of ep 9, we've seen Christie and Gina getting fucked by other guys at other times so unlikely Fuckface does anything with them other than the short scene at the CUMpetition with Christie.
Well shit. There goes that pipe dream. :( No misc. girls squad. I just don't get it, they're not in a relationship, so fair game. Why is DPC worried that they'll make such a big deal about it, especially if it's just a hit it and quit it.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's because Fuckface will never do anything with Arieth so DPC doesn't have to worry about the snowflakes. The restaurant girls have probably fucked as many guys as she has but DPC will never show it so he doesn't offend anyone. It's also probably why nothing happened with Christie, Gina and Tara in bed at the end of ep 9, we've seen Christie and Gina getting fucked by other guys at other times so unlikely Fuckface does anything with them other than the short scene at the CUMpetition with Christie.
I think it's absurd to refuse to do a scene with these girls because of an inadequate part of the audience. Reading the thread, I noticed that many people want to try with Tara and Gina, someone likes Christy, after all, there are enough such people who want to diversify the experience with dorm girls.
DPC should just ban the screaming minority who start yelling "THEY FUCKED OTHER GUYS!"

Plus, we already had Tara and Kylie fucked through the Gloryhole in Ep 8.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes