Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I only play Isabella's route. So if Isabella finds a boyfriend if she wasn't chosen by the MC, it won't be a problem for me (since I'll never see that scenario).

However, most players are completionists. I believe they will find it "weird" to see their favorite girl with someone else, while they play other girls' routes to unlock the gallery.

It sounds absurd, but it's not. This thing of "forcing relationships so other girls won't be alone" is something delicate. Fans would create a civil war if the DPC added MMF with John Boy and Elena, and it doesn't even make sense for fans to revolt that.

And this opinion comes from a guy who has the nickname "saynotoNTR"! Seriously, players are very sensitive. It's better to give up realism and leave all the girls alone.
I am not super hung up on the realism of it all. I've got other games for that. Being a DIK, for me, is all about over the top antics and causally flirting with reality. But, you are right. People can get very sensitive about NTR, to the point of comical.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I don't want to get our hopes up, but we're not sure about that. Nothing in the game thus far has made it clear that the girls won't be moving on with their lives, Sage herself says she won't wait around for the MC forever (a DPC hint? Will Sage have a boyfriend in Season 4?)
There is definitely a chance some of the girls will move on or at least some of them with the exception of someone like Bella the question is whether or not Dr-pinkcake wants to do it since there would probably be a lot of negative reactions to such even if it is more realistic

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I don't understand why people ask for realism in a fantasy sexual novels. People plays these types of games to fuck around and beat up people. Never in my life, I thought about who did the hooker fucked in the game after killing them. (Gta San)
Ps- There is already unnecessary stuff in the game that takes up development times amd with the vast amounts of cast. I did rather settle with watching story progression rather than some random dudes fucking or girls moving on. (Anyone with Braincells knows how life works lmfao)

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Because of a false sense of status that something is "superior" and "better" only if it is "realistic". Happens in basicaly all medias (games, books, comics, movies, etc...).
Also, Being a DIK is about the MC talking about the most important events in his life. Why should the DPC care about adding realism to other girls' love lives? The plot isn't about the girls, it's about the MC. It doesn't matter to the MC's life story the love lives of the other girls.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's a corruption slut simulator, with both a male and female protagonist you can control, and because of that you can also make the male a pathetic cuck too. :LOL:
vastly overrated based on the creator previous slut simulator game:coffee:
Lol, that's a bit reductive, to be fair.

Oh wait, is that the mod in the Enola Gay flying over to nuke OFToshima?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You scared the kid away Wizard_Shiryuu!

Have you ever stopped to think that there is a chance that this child has a mother like Nicole? Maybe she's a cam girl who plays Being a DIK in her spare time!

You don't understand my genius, get out of my way! I'm about to make contact with a real-life Nicole and you're putting me down. Shouldn't you be helping a maggot brother instead? Where is my homie lipe2410?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Well i personally would like to have some realism, since its a college setting, its relatable to us all. This aint no dungeons and dragons like we had in this game actually, now thats a fantasy where things dont make sense.
If i wanna get engaged into a story, things must have some sense. But i do understand theres a lot of questionable things in this game and i think DPC said he got inspired from other games and movies before making this game, so theres that

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes