Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the function of the interlude was well defined, to give a more substantial backstory to Zoey, it need not have such a marked influence on the story to come beyond Zoey's very presence. two messages on rooster are frankly irrelevant

on the other hand Lynette's diary is completely useless for now, removed from the sentimental value it may have for MC, it didn't add much to what little or nothing Neil remembered, for now she brought the photo with Jill's house, that may well be all her contribution, there were more painless ways to get us that information.
Maybe they are irrelevant, or maybe they can appear in the future again. We can't be sure for now.

It's true that Lynette's Diary is useless for now. But it must mean something at some point, lead to some discovery or anything important. If not it would be just a waste of time on irrelevant information. Even if it deepens his parents story that alone wouldn't justify the time employed.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It's true that Lynette's Diary is useless for now. But it must mean something at some point, lead to some discovery or anything important. If not it would be just a waste of time on irrelevant information. Even if it deepens his parents story that alone wouldn't justify the time employed.
That's right, the diary is important. Surely a diary is the key to getting an inheritance from a rich grandfather. Subsequently, this money will help Fuckface to do the main thing of his whole life - to solve Quinn's problems, and make her life beautiful and carefree. Therefore, the diary is extremely important for this story.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
That's right, the diary is important. Surely a diary is the key to getting an inheritance from a rich grandfather. Subsequently, this money will help Fuckface to do the main thing of his whole life - to solve Quinn's problems, and make her life beautiful and carefree. Therefore, the diary is extremely important for this story.
Nah, the cansyphilaids she contracts will make Acting Lessons look like a fairy tale.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No you know that money is going straight to help Maya. No one cares about that ferret quinn. :ROFLMAO:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
In other words, in your opinion, Tremolo's job is to be Quinn's willless vicarious agent or slave? Personally, I still hope Vinnie shoots her or she accidentally overdoses. Quinn is a stupid scheming cunt. Completely worthless.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn is a stupid scheming cunt. Completely worthless.
Oh, that sounds so rude. Well, I understand that you are probably very annoyed with Quinn for her kindness, attentiveness and concern for the people around her. It so often happens that good people become the objects of attacks from various aggressive and dubious personalities. :sneaky:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

If the MC gets a millionaire inheritance in the future, I don't think his inheritance will matter to the plot. I believe all the inherited money would just go to show that he was accepted by Lynette's father in the end.

Besides, Quinn's or Maya's future cannot depend on the MC's bank balance. In other words, if none of them are the MC's romantic interest, then will they live miserable lives until their last days?

I'm starting to think the MC is indeed "the Choose One". Only the girl who wins the MC's heart will reach eternal happiness. :ROFLMAO:

Even if the option to financially help Maya or Quinn was added to the game, DPC should add a similar option for the other girls, right? But Sage, Isabella, Jill or Josy don't need money, so I don't think the MC's inheritance will have a big impact on the girls' lives.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Absolutely. With that funding Quinn will be able to cut out the middleman and buy directly from the cartels and also move in the proper social circles to pimp out much higher quality hookers.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Oh, that sounds so rude. Well, I understand that you are probably very annoyed with Quinn for her kindness, attentiveness and concern for the people around her. It so often happens that good people become the objects of attacks from various aggressive and dubious personalities. :sneaky:
B-but, Quinn did a bad job to the girls trying to solve all their problems on her own. She is like an overprotective mommy who watches every step of her children and is always rushing to fix their mistakes. How should they learn to find clients, price their services, work with suppliers? They don't even know how to choose a good stuff and where to get it, the first dealer they meet will rob them. Hell, some of them don't even know how to play the flute properly! It's Quinn who does all these things for them. Remember the speech that Fuckface gave to the DIKs in the ruins of the mansion? They were too dependent on the help of Rusty's father, and their goal in college is to learn how to be adults and solve their problems on their own. So no matter how kind, attentive and caring Quinn is, the girls should stop accepting her help, leave the Restaurant and go their own way!

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Honestly an inheritance would feel cheap. I'm more interested in who the grandfather is because of the drama potential, obviously it won't be anyone related to the Love Interests but that still leaves quite a bit open. Of course it could just end up being Rich's grandfather since the timing of his grandmother's death and us getting the inheritance is fairly close, but that would feel like kind of a waste.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
No, it's not right. All the money should go to Quinn. And no one else. The others can enjoy with a Fuckface's cock. That will be enough for them.
when you value your woman more than yourself, when her goals are more important to you than your own, you become a beta male or in other words, a loser! This is a losing strategy in relationships with any woman., especially Quinn.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Of course, you can use different words to describe an ordinary family life.
You seem to live in an interesting society if that's an ordinary family to you.
I'm fascinated by how selective your perception is when it comes to reinterpreting what others say to fit your narrative. It's okay if you adore socially degenerate and antisocial fictional characters in a fictional story. No kinkshaming from me. But please don't twist the facts about Quinn's character and behavior. She's a cunt and you know it.

P.S.: You know about the magic of multiquotes? You didn't have to split your answer to one post in two separate postings. The magic continues when you put quotes from different postings in one post.

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
when you value your woman more than yourself, when her goals are more important to you than your own, you become a beta male or in other words, a loser! This is a losing strategy in relationships with any woman., especially Quinn.
Who are you? Sun Tzu of seduction? :LOL: However, you are right. That's one of the reasons why Quinn doesn't tolerate the CHICK MC. Dude is like a clown, he makes everyone laugh... but who makes the CHICK MC laugh?

If you answer “the possibility of Quinn craving the CHICK MC” things will get out of hand, dalli_x!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She's a cunt and you know it.
This can be said about many girls in this game, and other similar games . But I won't do that. I won't insult anyone.
P.S.: You know about the magic of multiquotes? You didn't have to split your answer to one post in two separate postings. The magic continues when you put quotes from different postings in one post.
Your advice was very valuable. I express my sincere gratitude to you.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes