Oct 18, 2021
This thread honestly doesn't deserve such a high-level leak
It has become one big cringefest for the last several pages in the last couple of days
Similar to how it was for some weeks almost immediately after Ep. 9 released

This thread lately is mostly starved of anything but cringe and shitposting, and I am sure the preview itself won't do this thread any good as well

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Waifu wars are always cringe. These wars derailing every thread about every game. But as long the mods don't give a shit most of the time we have to live with it.
Maya sucks, Josy's hairstyles are becoming more fugly each episode, Quinn's hair looks like it's about to fall out, Zoey's chest tattoo looks horrible, Sage's skin looks almost as greasy as Madam's half the time, Bella's probably going to lock the MC in a dungeon then cut his dick off and Jill? do I need to say more :Kappa: :Kappa::Kappa:
ZufksC.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya sucks, Josy's hairstyles are becoming more fugly each episode, Quinn's hair looks like it's about to fall out, Zoey's chest tattoo looks horrible, Sage's skin looks almost as greasy as Madam's half the time, Bella's probably going to lock the MC in a dungeon then cut his dick off and Jill? do I need to say more :Kappa: :Kappa::Kappa:
View attachment 2501535
You exaggerated: for Maya and Josy it is usually enough to name them... :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

reddmann23

Jun 26, 2022
How do I install season one and two on android? The instructions that came with the download are confusing: Copy or Cut folder name "0011" and Paste in internal storage. Don't paste in Android/obb and Android/data folder. I've tried that and it still doesn't work. PLEASE HELP

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 2501535
Madam Rose's is oiled up for her customers. Not greasy x) It's a sex thing.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes