Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
poor Josy, with fans like one who constantly harass her with ALady Alday, now she also got a stalker one type who has an image in his head about her, the tybalt type :LOL:.
" I know you better than yourself, even though you don't know yourself either " :ROFLMAO:
So what does that make you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Also what the hell is Alday? its Alady ,does Al borland have is own day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
poor Josy, with fans like one who constantly harass her with ALady Alday, now she also got a stalker one type who has an image in his head about her, the tybalt type :LOL:.
" I know you better than yourself, even though you don't know yourself either " :ROFLMAO:
No need to go that deep when you think more of sex with Josy than about Josy. Hell, you give me a really really dumb responde, no need to go that far with you. I rest my case x2

PD: Got any problem with my Josy's MUGs?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
They are both pretty innocuous. There is a certain Josy simp that antagonizes them which will result with them banding together against him.
A great friendship was born on this day. ;)
6A3F8702-872F-46CA-9080-5623B83F2CEF.jpeg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know that is not just Patrick but it is a good part of their problem, Maya still wants to study and also, Josy was with Maya a lot until Patrick showed up.
To me has bad as Patrick is he isn't the problem but proof of a deeper problem he just the easy answer to give you can get him out of the way but at the end of the day they still don't love each other like they once did

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
To me has bad as Patrick is he isn't the problem but proof of a deeper problem he just the easy answer to give you can get him out of the way but at the end of the day they still don't love each other like they once did
For me Patrick is part of the problem, Maya and Josy may or may not end up together but it is true that Patrick has Maya under threat. We would have to see how big this threat is to make Maya and Josy split up, we know that Maya wanted the tuition for free long before Josy joined B&R so we would have to take that into account for Maya not to want Patrick to pay her loan.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hey dude. Cheating on your girlfriend is shitty anyway and I would never condone such an action anyway.
But cheating on Sage is 10 times worse.
Because imagine that you are dating a girl who is experiencing a crisis of trust because she was cheated on and used as an asset to hide Chad's sexuality, and the new guy, whom she trusted and felt good and comfortable with, betrays her. Fuck cheaters, man. But this is making it worse.
Now you get it?
I do get what you're saying.

What I'm trying to say is, when you have to rationalize that doing a bad choice is "not as bad" for one person but "worse" for another is like saying "do the lesser of 2 evils". Bad is simply bad, lesser or greater doesn't really make any difference once you've crossed that line.

But I do get what you're trying to say. I just thought it was a strange way of saying it.
:cool:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
For me Patrick is part of the problem, Maya and Josy may or may not end up together but it is true that Patrick has Maya under threat. We would have to see how big this threat is to make Maya and Josy split up, we know that Maya wanted the tuition for free long before Josy joined B&R so we would have to take that into account for Maya not to want Patrick to pay her loan.
I've always wonder why couldn't Maya had taken a bus to see Josy it feels like one of them or both just gave up when Patrick found out about them and how that it looks like it all a buff from Patrick it only going to make it worse. I feel like there things Josy and Maya could had done and just didn't do it

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I do get what you're saying.

What I'm trying to say is, when you have to rationalize that doing a bad choice is "not as bad" for one person but "worse" for another is like saying "do the lesser of 2 evils". Bad is simply bad, lesser or greater doesn't really make any difference once you've crossed that line.

But I do get what you're trying to say. I just thought it was a strange way of saying it.
:cool:
I know, there is even a quote about evil, and you probably referring to it.
But there are bad deeds... and there are unforgivable ones. In this case, if MC deliberately cheats on Sage, he breaks through the bottom. And it's much worse than Jade's video. Because it was done out of ignorance and stupidity, he didn't imagine that he would harm anyone. Unconscious evil. But if he makes out with Riona behind Sage's back, grabs Nicole's ass and tells Sandy that he wouldn't mind having some fun at Pink Rose - he's a rotten cunt.
Ofc, from a moral point of view, this is true with any other girl on her route, but in my opinion, doing this with a girl who has suffered from cheating makes it worse.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Alright, let's back on topic here, talking about the only main girl who's only a main girl because they're dating a main girl is getting us nowhere.

We should talk about the one girl better than the main girls, Quinn. She's a real keeper.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes