ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So Quinn is more of the only thing Josy has going for them?

First Quinn steals MC from Josy, she takes their jacket too, and now she taking the poor persons InSeCuRiTiEz.

Once Maya dumps Josy for a real woman, the only person left for Josy will be Dany. They'll be so good together.
"I really don't know what You said , I don't think you knows what you said, either,":Kappa:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
View attachment 3786884
Mommy,come back.. :love::love::love:
Let me suck the nectar from your juicy melons like a newborn baby,
lick your paradise until you cry out with pleasure,
let us be born again and our blood,breath flow through each other's bodies with pleasure,passion and lust..
View attachment 3786914
Love her model and proportions, its such a shame that its used for a death character. Cant we change her and Jill's model or something? :KEK:

Reactions: A360

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Love her model and proportions, its such a shame that its used for a death character. Cant we change her and Jill's model or something? :KEK:
There's a couple of models I wished he'd used for more important girls Lynette, Tiffany and that random blonde gym girl spring to mind. Maya in particular could've used a different one since he seemed to have so much trouble with the skin on that model.

View attachment 3786884
let us be born again and our blood,breath flow through each other's bodies with pleasure,passion and lust..
View attachment 3786914
I think that's the most let's say "romantic" way I've seen someone say they want a MC to flap hammer his mother so hard he ends up right back in the womb :ROFLMAO:. I should know better than to browse F95 drunk.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
There's a couple of models I wished he'd used for more important girls Lynette, Tiffany and that random blonde gym girl spring to mind. Maya in particular could've used a different one since he seemed to have so much trouble with the skin on that model.

I think that's the most let's say "romantic" way I've seen someone say they want a MC to flap hammer his mother so hard he ends up right back in the womb :ROFLMAO:. I should know better than to browse F95 drunk.
I really liked Lana's (Jill's sister) model too (way more than Jill ... again)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
her face is fine most of the time it her sand paper ass
The sand paper texture covers her entire body though, but yes her ass is just the worst. And I don't know why people don't ask that question on his Q&As, it's a baffling fucking design choice.

I believe Maya still has the most renders for any of the women, so he must like looking at the sandpaper demon.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I should know better than to browse F95 drunk
Cheers on being drunk !! :giggle::giggle:

What is a life without alcohol ?:unsure:
the most gorgeous fantasies and thoughts come tho the surface,
the ugliest women in the world become the most beautiful woman in the world,
you can ignore retarded people like that,you don't understand them anyway.

Fuck the world,as long as there are women and alcohol,it doesn't matter.
BeingADIK_2024-05-09_19-47-26-80.png

Reactions: A360 and Sephironii

Donald_Punch

Dec 28, 2021
MC can bang anything that moves without any quarrel, but OMG if a LI does even a hint of the same it's a deal breaker. psychology -99%.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes