Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
B

But you can't, at least for now and also, depends on each person if u want a threesome or what u call it a "Freeone" I'm not in my need to share my girl
its pretty easy to do stuff without Maya most of the tome throuple comes down to picking one girl which is the whole point really. So to me enjoy a free one before the breakup happens it wouldn't surprise me if 9 is the only 3some with Josy and Maya

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
its pretty easy to do stuff without Maya most of the tome throuple comes down to picking one girl which is the whole point really. So to me enjoy a free one before the breakup happens it wouldn't surprise me if 9 is the only 3some with Josy and Maya
But would that be your canon pt?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Josy only got with Maya because she was bored with cock after running through her entire class. No one wonders why she took MC's cock so easily the first time? It's because she'd got a lot of mileage. Hell, she probably fucked Tommy too.
Tommy and Josy would legit make a cute couple. And now that Heather is free from Tommy and hopefully, soon Josy will be free from Maya, maybe they can hook up at last.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The point of the throuple is a throuple, not monogamy
The throuple isn't meant to last or least that what I think, even MC said he here for where ever it goes and even Josy and Maya have talk about ending up alone. The game is always making you pick one girl that has to mean something. Its never been about the throuple but MC relationship with both Josy and Maya. It kind of interesting to me DPC never uses the world throuple not even in the WT maybe it don't mean anything but it interesting

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
The throuple isn't meant to last or least that what I think, even MC said he here for where ever it goes and even Josy and Maya have talk about ending up alone. The game is always making you pick one girl that has to mean something. Its never been about the throuple but MC relationship with both Josy and Maya. It kind of interesting to me DPC never uses the world throuple not even in the WT maybe it don't mean anything but it interesting
You should remember our bet, if you're wrong there, you're wrong here too

• Wow
Reactions: Darkwen

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
It's really weird. Some people insist on pretending their personal opinions are universal. They obviously don't care to know what other people think, but at the same time they need to believe others agree with them. It's like they can't face the possibility that other people are just as indifferent about their opinions as they are about other people's opinions.
Human nature

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But you're in a throuple, do you think Josy would like it if you purposely and constantly ignored Maya all the time?
Josy and Maya does the same thing, she and Maya hardly see each other they only have alone time two times heck they don't even care they didn't do anything for there anniversary. They have a very toxic relationship honestly

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Also the way DPC presented the throuple is bad implemented imo.

Reactions: DavDR

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Josy and Maya does the same thing, she and Maya hardly see each other they only have alone time two times heck they don't even care they didn't do anything for there anniversary. They have a very toxic relationship honestly
That's kinda easy, it's cause of Patrick, Remember ep 7?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes