Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Man i just realized something after having played the game in total of 16 episodes that Nicole might be having fake boobs.
I cannot stand this, it is a disgrace, my bitches gotta be one hunnid percent

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Man i just realized something after having played the game in total of 16 episodes that Nicole might be having fake boobs.
I cannot stand this, it is a disgrace, my bitches gotta be one hunnid percent
Nicole? Fake boobs? But ...how? It can’t be, we’ve been playing the game for so many years and no one noticed :LOL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nicole? Fake boobs? But ...how? It can’t be, we’ve been playing the game for so many years and no one noticed :LOL:
The mc also comments that Lily's tits are fake as well, but the most obvious bolt-ons are Maya's, however the mc never mentions that, and it's so unlikely that she could afford them, and I'm sure her dad didn't fork out for that shit. So I guess she's just perky. :unsure: :p

New preview up

Zoey getting bukkaked by 20 mc's? That would actually look pretty funny. Actually Heather getting jizzed on by multiple mc's while she freaks out would be really funny. Then again. so would KRJ. :LOL:

Alright, alright, any girl in the game with 20 mc's drowning them in cum would be hilarious. :ROFLMAO: But no, we'll just see some lame 2 x mc fuck scene with these stupid clone wars... :mad:

Hopefully this Zoey preview is actually nothing to do with that clone shit... :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The mc also comments that Lily's tits are fake as well, but the most obvious bolt-ons are Maya's, however the mc never mentions that, and it's so unlikely that she could afford them, and I'm sure her dad didn't fork out for that shit. So I guess she's just perky. :unsure: :p

Zoey getting bukkaked by 20 mc's? That would actually look pretty funny. Actually Heather getting jizzed on by multiple mc's while she freaks out would be really funny. Then again. so would KRJ. :LOL:

Alright, alright, any girl in the game with 20 mc's drowning them in cum would be hilarious. :ROFLMAO: But no, we'll just see some lame 2 x mc fuck scene with these stupid clone wars... :mad:

Hopefully this Zoey preview is actually nothing to do with that clone shit... :cautious:
its not clone wars, but its not story render also -__- and 40 big ones

Reactions: shazba

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Probably just a feature of the DAZ model.

No, these are not clones, these are special renders. Sage we have already seen in a rock image, it will be a special set for Ep.10. As did Zoey. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed, $40 previews and up are pretty rare leaks, I expected to see this because DPC announced it on Friday. Hell, a year ago I could have just shelled out that 40 bucks no problem, subscribed and leaked it here, but now is not the best time to throw money away.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Probably just a feature of the DAZ model.

No, these are not clones, these are special renders. Sage we have already seen in a rock image, it will be a special set for Ep.10. As did Zoey. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed, $40 previews and up are pretty rare leaks, I expected to see this because DPC announced it on Friday. Hell, a year ago I could have just shelled out that 40 bucks no problem, subscribed and leaked it here, but now is not the best time to throw money away.
Yeah, the Josy one never got leaked outside of a pretty low res crop of one of the renders

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The mc also comments that Lily's tits are fake as well
But why would she purposely have such small ones lol
I dont get it. I would have never guessed it.
Does the mc just assume all the strippers are fake or what, do we know actually what they say about it if anything

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
on the other hand Lynette's diary is completely useless for now, removed from the sentimental value it may have for MC, it didn't add much to what little or nothing Neil remembered, for now she brought the photo with Jill's house, that may well be all her contribution, there were more painless ways to get us that information.
Dude thx, I was waiting for this, finally I can use this :
BeingADIK 2023-03-20 06-12-20-34.jpg
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes