anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No, it's becaseu on 99% case it's fucking uninportant. The game 80% is form MC perspective, so unless, he actually actively stalking others, the possibility of him witnessing others Fucking is rare. :LOL:
He saw it in a doom party that was a possibility, and he walked in on others during halloween in the same way.

also I'm Pretty sure Heather and Nick Fucked:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2499718
Decent argument, except for the fact we see Dawe fucking Arieth and that's not in Fuckface perspective, so Fuckface doesn't need to see it for it to be in the game, and as I said, knowing who is using the restaurant could actually be important when the restaurant storyline comes to the front, if on Quinn's path Fuckface would want to ally with fellow restaurant users to protect her, if on Maya's path, or another girl who is anti-restaurant when it comes out then he'd want to ally with non-restaurant users.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Decent argument, except for the fact we see Dawe fucking Arieth and that's not in Fuckface perspective, so Fuckface doesn't need to see it for it to be in the game, and as I said, knowing who is using the restaurant could actually be important when the restaurant storyline comes to the front, if on Quinn's path Fuckface would want to ally with fellow restaurant users to protect her, if on Maya's path, or another girl who is anti-restaurant when it comes out then he'd want to ally with non-restaurant users.
So fuckface is going to call on the avengers assemble to save Quinn or Maya

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The closest thing to an alliance option that will be presented to the player is Sage vs. Quinn. It doesn't matter who uses Quinn's restaurant services or not, it matters whether the player helps Quinn screw Sage or the player helps Sage kick Quinn's skinny ass.

Unfortunately, I do not believe it is possible to take a neutral position on this conflict. To help Quinn, it will be necessary to screw Sage. Poor red haired baby... I'll protect you, love. :love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Correction : We saw Dawe NOT Fucking Arieth :LOL:.
and as I said, 80% is from MC perspective, the others are important story event. I'm sorry but seeing random Fuck scenes are not important at all. Waste of Time and Resources.
The same way, that seeing Metorsexual boy and tattoed chick fucking in the Interlude did not add anything to the game either.
DPC could have actually use that to show us MC instead, of how he's dealing with Zoey leaving, even better show us that event when he change his sim-card and get a new number, at lest that way, I might felt something during the lame Bench scene that he is so proud of.

Because that would been add something to the game more than 2 character who I don't give 0 fuck about , having sex.:rolleyes: Took him probably 2 week to render it, if not more:whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Lovetities

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Waste of Time and Resources.
The same way, that seeing Metorsexual boy and tattoed chick fucking in the Interlude did not add anything to the game either.
DPC could have actually use that to show us MC instead, of how he's dealing with Zoey leaving, even better show us that event when he change his sim-card and get a new number, at lest that way, I might felt something during the lame Bench scene that he is so proud of.

Because that would been add something to the game more than 2 character who I don't give 0 fuck about , having sex.:rolleyes: Took him probably 2 week to render it, if not more:whistle::coffee:
My spicy take is you could extend that to the whole of the Interlude. Should have been a series of extended cut-scenes part of a chapter, with like you said, it focused more on the MC. The only way I could see it justified is if Zoey becomes a second MC and/or oversized roll with the characters she interacted with playing larger part in the overall narrative. Otherwise, it felt like too much of a diversion, with Zoey's character development needlessly stretched and focused on. I suppose Zoey fans will now crucify me.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Correction : We saw Dawe NOT Fucking Arieth :LOL:.
Well, it did go inside. That it didn't touch any wall is another whole issue :KEK:

My spicy take is you could extend that to the whole of the Interlude. Should have been a series of extended cut-scenes part of a chapter, with like you said, it focused more on the MC. The only way I could see it justified is if Zoey becomes a second MC and/or oversized roll with the characters she interacted with playing large part in the narrative. Otherwise, it felt like too much of a diversion, with Zoey's character development needlessly stretched and focused on. I suppose Zoey fans will now crucify me.
We kind of have that already with Neil and Lynette, though.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
My spicy take is you could extend that to the whole of the Interlude. Should have been a series of extended cut-scenes part of a chapter, with like you said, it focused more on the MC. The only way I could see it justified is if Zoey becomes a second MC and/or oversized roll with the characters she interacted with playing larger part in the overall narrative. Otherwise, it felt like too much of a diversion, with Zoey's character development needlessly stretched and focused on. I suppose Zoey fans will now crucify me.
Zoey's episode was supposed to be showing how she succeeded in chasing her dream and in the end realizing that nothing she achieved compared to what she had. I'm sure many players would empathize with her.

From the way she was introduced into the plot, it seems that she only came back to the life of the MC because none of her plans were successful and she realized that she sucked at surfing. So it's easy to regret and want the MC back.

I wonder myself: If she had become a successful surfer would she still remember the MC?

Reactions: JarethJerdanis

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
We kind of have that already with Neil and Lynette, though.
True, to a certain extent, but that could all change based on what is eventually learned about Lynette and how it relates to other characters.

I wonder myself: If she had become a successful surfer would she still remember the MC?
Lol, probably not. Maybe enough to visit once or twice a year when she goes back to visit her mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
True, to a certain extent, but that could all change based on what is eventually learned about Lynette and how it relates to other characters.
I mean, we already having a long story told with flashbacks during several episodes. It must have a point, for sure. Chekhov's Gun. If nothing came out of it it would be pointless. Having two stories be told like that would feel repetitive.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I mean, we already having a long story told with flashbacks during several episodes. It must have a point, for sure. Chekhov's Gun. If nothing came out of it it would be pointless. Having two stories be told like that would feel repetitive.
Payout better be worth it otherwise it's going in the same bin as the interlude, don't you worry. Right now, it feels like it might, whereas the Interlude feels like we are left with an equivalent LI, with a whole bunch of characters not even tangentially connected to the MC. But, who knows, I could be wrong and Zoey fans can dance on my doo-doo for brains head in hindsight.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Payout better be worth it otherwise it's going in the same bin as the interlude, don't you worry. Right now, it feels like it might, whereas the Interlude feels like we are left with an equivalent LI, with a whole bunch of characters not even tangentially connected to the MC. But, who knows, I could be wrong and Zoey fans can dance on my doo-doo for brains head in hindsight.
Some characters from the Interlude have been replying to Zoey on Rooster, so I guess they will matter. If the whole Interlude could be summarised in a couple of scenes with no repercussions to the story would be a waste, so I hope it does. Same with Neil and Lynette's.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If these flashbacks to Lynette's diary lead the MC to at least meet his grandfather, I'd consider it worth it. My fear is that the diary has no use and only exists to provide a background for Lynette and Neil.

Reactions: ZWCook

Roquerz

Nov 25, 2018
What's the difference between Season 1-2, and Season 3+Episode 9? Do I need to finish Season 1-2 first before downloading Season 3?

famob

Nov 7, 2019
Look, I never said that asking for help is bad. It is ok. Everyone lives as they want or as they can afford. You're saying Quinn is solving her problems the wrong way. But she solves them, right?! Yes, it's risky. Even too much. But it's her choice. I won't judge her. She didn't do anything wrong to me. Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of specifically arguing with someone here about this, and proving my case. I just can't agree with some opinions about Quinn. Because let's take wildlife as an example, and there's a wolf eating a hare. OK, can we say that the wolf is acting badly, or there - the wolf is not cool, the wolf is a bad egoist and narcissist ?! Or vice versa - this stupid hare is worthless, he's a fucking loser ?! No, they're just the way they are, and that's their way of life.
as long as we can agree asking for help isn't bad sure that's cool. now as for your relation to wild life that makes no sense your comparing a human that can make good choices but a longer process and bad decisions but a shorter process of making money to survival. no matter how you look at it in the wild someone is dying because of the food chain now do I judge Quinn based off her action no because I don't care what others do however just like how we don't care about what she does some people judge her based off her actions. Also I apologize didn't want to make this seem like some debate but thought wanted to say something about your comment have a nice day/night

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some characters from the Interlude have been replying to Zoey on Rooster, so I guess they will matter. If the whole Interlude could be summarised in a couple of scenes with no repercussions to the story would be a waste, so I hope it does. Same with Neil and Lynette's.
the function of the interlude was well defined, to give a more substantial backstory to Zoey, it need not have such a marked influence on the story to come beyond Zoey's very presence. two messages on rooster are frankly irrelevant

on the other hand Lynette's diary is completely useless for now, removed from the sentimental value it may have for MC, it didn't add much to what little or nothing Neil remembered, for now she brought the photo with Jill's house, that may well be all her contribution, there were more painless ways to get us that information.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Probably, but I don't think she could ever go back to him. At best, she may try to take him to San Diego again. It hard to forget someone you have spend half of your teenage years. Same way, Fuckface will remember her as he plows Jill/Sage. :cool:
Ps- Zoey may never loved fuckface but she sure as hell cared alot about him as a friend.

Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes