Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
sooner or later it will be Madame's turn... :oops:
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
I hate to admit it, but my brain won't know how to react when my eyes catch sight of Isabella in the Clone series.

Should I be blind with rage at being made a cuckold by myself or should I be turned on by getting to fuck both of her holes at the same time?

If I cloned myself and used my clone to fuck my wife would I be a cuckold? If I was able to suck my own dick or had a dick big enough to shove it up my ass would I be gay? DPC has made me see the world differently these last few days...

I've always been a cuckold hunter, but when Isabella makes her debut in the Clone Series I might just find out that I am one of them... a cuckold... That's some bullshit, maaaan... :cry:
Seriously, if he does this to Sage, it'll offend me... not in the slightest.
It's just not the highest quality fan art, a set of pixels. No one forces me to do this in the game, no one imposes "you must be a cuckold, dude." Well two FuckFace's banging Sage in the picture and so what? So I take it easy.
I recently went completely lunatic and watched the whole fan art thread, and there's a lot of content like that. Some of it is funny as fuck, especially with Jill. :ROFLMAO: Used a couple of this arts to prank Reddit.
Here's another thing that worries me. Felice said the episode with Madame is coming soon and it scares me. Really scary.:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
This is the first one i actually liked. Others were a bit meh. (no shade for the girls, just the render was okayish)

This one seems pretty hot!!
Yes, it's not bad. Probably even good. But damn it, one thing confuses me. Of course, I understand that this is most likely due to the difficulty of producing such images in DAZ, but nevertheless. His legs. Fuckface's legs. They are smooth and shiny, as a girl's. Well, honestly, I've never seen in my life that guys had so smooth legs.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So you did pay for it? :Kappa:

Edit: Nevermind just read the other posts
View attachment 2504371
I admit, I paid for that but it wasn't worth it and I called the bank and said that I made a mistake when making that purchase and they froze my money from that transaction and I have to wait for them to return it to me and I keep the PNG image of 40 dollars

But I won't show it to any of y'all because y'all don't deserve it

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I admit, I paid for that but it wasn't worth it and I called the bank and said that I made a mistake when making that purchase and they froze my money from that transaction and I have to wait for them to return it to me and I keep the PNG image of 40 dollars

You can show it to me to make them even more jelaous :)

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Yes, it's not bad. Probably even good. But damn it, one thing confuses me. Of course, I understand that this is most likely due to the difficulty of producing such images in DAZ, but nevertheless. His legs. Fuckface's legs. They are smooth and shiny, as a girl's. Well, honestly, I've never seen in my life that guys had so smooth legs.
Haha, i get what you are saying. Smooth can be accepted, but the shine makes it worse.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Make NFT out of it and sell it at the auction.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes