osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You'll miss minor scenes with Maya on Neutral but you also need Neutral/DIK on the MJ route for Josy's titflash in ep 9 and probably stuff in the future with her, so probably best having a Chick runthrough MJ route for Maya and a Neutral/DIK (as long as Neutral in ep 4) for Josy.
What titflash ? Mnnn did I miss a scene somewhere. Where abouts is this in chapter 9 ?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What titflash ? Mnnn did I miss a scene somewhere. Where abouts is this in chapter 9 ?
If you're on the throuple route in ep 9 on DIK/Neutral affinity when you go and talk to Josy and Maya at the food table, after Maya goes with Sage to the theater and leaves you with Josy she jokes about you having your nipples on display, then you can joke back that it's a shame that she doesn't have her nipples out, then at the end of the conversation she'll flash you her tits. It doesn't happen on Chick affinity

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If you're on the throuple route in ep 9 on DIK/Neutral affinity when you go and talk to Josy and Maya at the food table, after Maya goes with Sage to the theater and leaves you with Josy she jokes about you having your nipples on display, then you can joke back that it's a shame that she doesn't have her nipples out, then at the end of the conversation she'll flash you her tits. It doesn't happen on Chick affinity
Great thanx. That is one I missed. Will look out of it. You find something new everyday in this game.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Quick question for you Maya & Josy fans out there. Doing the MJ path now and I am trying to avoid that -3 at the end of chapter 9. How did you divide the time spend between them ? For example the prep party who to follow etc.
You need to complete every possible non mutually exclusive scene with both girls. When it comes to the 2 moments in which you have to choose between them, just pick a different on each time:

Reactions: c.mork
Nov 21, 2021
after finishing all the playthroughs i have only 1 thing to say. can't wait for the next update..though i know the wait will be a long one. also, really hope next update features alot more of Tiffani. after the body shots scene i was a little disappointed that mc didn't have more fun with her during the party. especially on the others path. she is really slutty and i want mc to get to fuck her alot in the future. and Christie too. and Tara too. love the dorm sluts..not Becky though.
I agree with you Tiffani is so cute, :love: I hope to have some action with Tiffani, Tara and the other when I wake up the next morning... :love::love: already in season 2 Tiffani was very pretty at the dormitory party ... she hypnotized us with her topless dance :love:

Reactions: Scopelophila

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Nope that right is pure unadulterated greed my friend. Its simple let me guess all the others were in lower tier. Why is this one in the 40 tier all of the sudden.
Different perks for different levels, like EVERY Patreon ever. There is nothing "all of a sudden" about this. DPC, like every other developer, has always had some previews only for higher level Patrons. And DPC has always protected them more vigorously than lower tiers. I've been a $40 dollar Patron of DPC at times (not currently, thanks to late stage capitalism), and yeah, when I pay more, I expect to get more perks.

Some of y'all have a unhinged grasp of capitalism and intellectual property.

Reactions: sava75

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's sad but true - the Patreon system is designed for countries with high and medium incomes.
Is it, though? I mean, most people on Patreon (and AVN's are a tiny part of that) have some content which is available for free - be it a musician putting out their music on various streaming services, Insta-thots having their thirst traps everywhere, or AVN's which the developers KNOW are going to end up on sites like this one. Patreon is designed so the people who HAVE money to support creators can support them, and yes, can gain some perks; while making the free content available widely. I mean, back in the subbable days, it's just what Hank and John were saying - help keep Crash Course free for everyone, forever. Patreon is designed to get rich people (and countries) to pay for content for everyone.

Reactions: sava75

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Why do you think we're here...
View attachment 2505494
There is a vast difference between consuming content which the creator has put onto a pirate site and getting butt hurt over someone providing perks for the people who actually pay for content. Hell, MOST of the Patreon perks (such as the weekly updates and most of the previews) actually get released here by DPC's own moderators, one presumes at DPC's direction!!!!

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
There is a vast difference between consuming content which the creator has put onto a pirate site and getting butt hurt over someone providing perks for the people who actually pay for content. Hell, MOST of the Patreon perks (such as the weekly updates and most of the previews) actually get released here by DPC's own moderators, one presumes at DPC's direction!!!!
There is no need to get upset about it MrPinkCake
8d2.jpg

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
There is a vast difference between providing perks and selling perks. If DPC were providing perks to those who support his work then everyone who donates money to him (regardless of the amount) should receive the same perks.

Those who donate less than $40 to him can't have access to certain images simply because they haven't donated enough money? Sorry, that to me is capitalism in its most genuine form. He is selling something and whoever buys it is expecting something in return, the DPC Patreon no longer works as a donation.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
There is a vast difference between providing perks and selling perks. If DPC were providing perks to those who support his work then everyone who donates money to him (regardless of the amount) should receive the same perks.
What the hell are you even talking about?????? Pay more, get more. That doesn't make it any less of a perk.

Reactions: sava75 and Meushi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Those who donate less than $40 to him can't have access to certain images simply because they haven't donated enough money? Sorry, that to me is capitalism in its most genuine form. He is selling something and whoever buys it is expecting something in return, the DPC Patreon no longer works as a donation.
Your comparison is not correct.

A car manufacturer, let's take Mercedes, also has several models in its portfolio. As a buyer of a vehicle, you can't expect to get an S Class for the price of an A Class, for example.

The same is true for DPC Patreon. If the Patreon only pays $20, he can't get the goods (pictures) of the $40 level. This is market economy.

Reactions: HogRocket
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes