Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Holy shit that EP3 twist after the knock. Legit, this shit is art; I would genuinely recommend this sorta thing to people if sharing smut with others was a thing I did, it's that good

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
But your real mother will told you: Don't worry. My dear! I cheated on your dad. Your real father is not him. You could choose any girl you like! :cool:
Well if some of you so wants this sister story, theory then Jill is definitely your sister:cool:. :p

She is the rich, like you mother, and there is something about that Song you playing , it's both of your favorite or something. May be your father lied and you mother is actually not dead. She is Jill mother too , but Mommy and you dad story did not get a happy ending

something happened may be she was forced to break up with you dad do to her Family pressure, or she may choose this by herself, and your dad simply though it's better for you to never knew your mother
and her crazy rich money obsessed, arrogant family :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well if some of you so wants this sister story, theory then Jill is definitely your sister:cool:. :p

She is the rich, like you mother, and there is something about that Song you playing , it's both of your favorite or something. May be your father lied and you mother is actually not dead. She is Jill mother too , but Mommy and you dad story did not get a happy ending

something happened may be she was forced to break up with you dad do to her Family pressure, or she may choose this by herself, and your dad simply though it's better for you to never knew your mother
That seems tinfoil hat material to me...o_Oo_Oo_O

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
So jokes or theories about Maya getting raped, or one of them gonna die, is all cool and fun, but a little theory about Jill being your sister, and everyone losing their shit. ok I get it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017

I don't know why you have to make fun of me. I just made a joke on the story but not to any body. Even the joke I used was from a novel named "Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils". The man chased after girls was died in front of the girls he loved. And the girls he loved also died from the other guy. Have more tolerance to others' thought. This should be a forum for adults.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
oh one more thing now that i know the weakness of some of you :D

So, in your Date with Jill she gonna show family photos, and that's how you gonna find out that you share the same Mother. :D

and that's why you have the option to use the Dick Hat when you at in Jill room, so nothing happens.

but if you don't wear the Hat, than She gonna rubs her pussy at your hand, it is a more adult version of the Awkwardness of Luke and Leia kiss in Star Wars, that they never mentioned ever again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh yeah I like this theory, I'm gonna run with it:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know why you have to make fun of me. I just made a joke on the story but not to any body. Even the joke I used was from a novel named "Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils". The man chased after girls was died in front of the girls he loved. And the girls he loved also died from the other guy. Have more tolerance to others' thought. This should be a forum for adults.
I don't make joke of you, I just came out a theory, that you inspired for me. I'm actually grateful for you, because now i like this theory a lot :) better than thinking of who is gonna burn alive or get raped if I make my chose wrong ;)

D

Deleted member 1532217

If Jill is my sister, I'm gonna be so pissed, lol. I mean, she'd still be the best sister ever, but she would be the perfect wife!

Reactions: Yaxz and Mikedazz1

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
Uh, yes.

Or did you miss the parts about Maya expecting "someone else" on her room when she was talking with Derek and that the protagonist could stay there until his room situation was resolved?
Uh, no, come on dude is not that hard to put one and one together if you read, but next update will show who is right.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I don't make joke of you, I just came out a theory, that you inspired for me. I'm actually grateful for you, because now i like this theory a lot :) better than thinking of who is gonna burn alive or get raped if I make my chose wrong ;)
First, the lines I created was:
"Fuck you Dad! Why every girl I want to chase after are my sisters!
That's the reason why your Dad is always poor, my son!
"

That means MC don't show any incest obsession to his sisters, even not me. But you are the one that must identify me as a incest obsession fan. And you are the one that must made Jill was MC's sister to fulfill your sister story. If that's not making a joke on me, I don't know what making a joke on somebody should be.

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
First, the lines I created was:
"Fuck you Dad! Why every girl I want to chase after are my sisters!
That's the reason why your Dad is always poor, my son!
"

That means MC don't show any incest obsession to his sisters, even not me. But you are the one that must identify me as a incest obsession fan. And you are the one that must made Jill was MC's sister to fulfill your sister story. If that's not making a joke on me, I don't know what making a joke on somebody should be.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes