• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
My notebook short circuited, so I won't be able to help you 100%.
If I'm not mistaken, press the Windows + R, Type %appdata%

Go to the renpy- being a DIK folder - save
Then go to the folder within the game and delete the save

If you do this it will be like playing for the first time.

Do not delete the renpy folder otherwise you will lose all your games saves, only delete the save being a DIK folder
Thank you first i dident find my appdata kinda was hidden but every adult game progress is gone now kinda helped me a big time now i can start from 0% off all the game i ever played anyway big thanks

Reactions: Kakasan

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Scoundrel huh is your MC Han Solo?
I I don't know what Dr Pink
plan on putting Bianca's route like this, it's unlikely there will be a trisal between Jill, Bianca, MC Maybe the MC will lose them both or just keep Bianca,
She has just been cheated on and is already stealing her friend's boyfriend.

Last edited:

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
Started playing the game again, and for all the enhancements in render quality, 60fps animations, and hundreds of unique frames for each conversation this game now has, this is still one of my favorite scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This scene was perfect as far as i was concerned. :giggle:

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Started playing the game again, and for all the enhancements in render quality, 60fps animations, and hundreds of unique frames for each conversation this game now has, this is still one of my favorite scenes:

I will not play their way again, they are in second place for the most whores in the game, arieth is in first place.

Jul 29, 2017

Top tier scene, especially since I prefer Melanie over Sarah.
It's funny how much action MC has in that bathroom too.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

-You're such a slut!
-[pointing to MC] and you too!

The golden moments of the first season, now it's missing.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba jnr

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
Without Tommy and MC all the DIKs are a bunch of man whores or good boys.

Rusty - Man whore who regrets his past actions.also a good boy.
Jacob - Chronic Man whore Wuss.
Leon - Closeted Bi Man whore.
Nick - Beta orbiter.
Jamie - Good boy also probably Bi.
Derek - Good boy.
John Boy - Good boy.

Like or hate that Vinny guy,a frat need attitude.Without Tommy the DIKs would be pushovers in front of the Alphas.
I don't get this manwhore assessment.

The DIKs are fairly tame. They just fuck girls that are easy.

Rusty - Struck out with Jill immediately. Fucks Arieth and Riona; both girls who make themselves available to anyone (and possibly Riona charges him anyway). Gets shot down by Micha and he gets all sad. Manwhore's have thicker skin than that!
Jacob - Fucks Arieth and too afraid to make a move on that blonde at the HOTs party until the mc paves the way. I like Jacob, but the HOTs party didn't do his character any good. I can't see him whoring it up much.
Leon - I don't even wanna talk about this dude...
Nick - He's gotta be gay. Even when he talks about girls he's fucked, I don't believe him...
Jamie - Whipped by his feminist girlfriend. He got out, and then he went back to her. If he was pulling other chicks, why would he go back to Dany? He probably paid Riona. He's no whore.
Derek - At least he fucking tries. Sure he gets shot down by every single girl, but he keeps swinging. He's a manwhore wannabe, and all that's holding him down are statistics.
John Boy - I don't know if we have any details on who else he's been with other than Elena.

Not a single DIK even got with Sage, like ever.

So yeah, I don't see any of them as manwhores. The mc, on the other hand... :sneaky:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Status update Episode 11
Just now

This week, I started by finishing up a lewd scene; after that, I've been playing some scenes of the episode, working on art, and writing for new scenes.
It's the first time I played several scenes after creating the art for them. It's always a special feeling seeing the ideas come to life in the game for the first time.
I will be working on static renders in the upcoming weeks. The animation queue should last through May and maybe even June - it's hard to predict this, but the queue is loaded with a whopping 64 animation files.
Patreon anniversary
Last month was my 6th anniversary here on Patreon, and my scatterbrain missed it.
I thought about fun things to do for the community and came up with something new that I wanted to try.

On May 8th, my Discord server will have a special art day. You can join or from the link in the game. Ensure you also connect your Patreon account to see all the channels.
On May 8th (UTC 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.), I will work on and render community requests and ideas that everyone on the server helps come up with. I want to see the community become a workshop for ideas and test whether this concept is fun for everyone.
Depending on the ideas and how much work it would require of me per render, I cannot say how much art I will be able to produce in a day's work, but I will work as fast as I can. Doing it live is a good way for me to show you guys how much effort it takes to create the art.
I will show some progress along the way, and the final processed results will be posted here on Patreon afterward for every subscriber to download. That way, even if you cannot participate in this special event, you'll be able to see the end results.
I hope you will be joining me on this special day. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for art and creating them with you guys as the devils and angels on my shoulders.
If some of the art is great, it might even be included in the game in the Rewards app.
Ahead of Wednesday, my Discord server will contain more information on the event.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Status update Episode 11
Just now

This week, I started by finishing up a lewd scene; after that, I've been playing some scenes of the episode, working on art, and writing for new scenes.
It's the first time I played several scenes after creating the art for them. It's always a special feeling seeing the ideas come to life in the game for the first time.
I will be working on static renders in the upcoming weeks. The animation queue should last through May and maybe even June - it's hard to predict this, but the queue is loaded with a whopping 64 animation files.
Patreon anniversary
Last month was my 6th anniversary here on Patreon, and my scatterbrain missed it.
I thought about fun things to do for the community and came up with something new that I wanted to try.

On May 8th, my Discord server will have a special art day. You can join or from the link in the game. Ensure you also connect your Patreon account to see all the channels.
On May 8th (UTC 5 a.m. - 3 p.m.), I will work on and render community requests and ideas that everyone on the server helps come up with. I want to see the community become a workshop for ideas and test whether this concept is fun for everyone.
Depending on the ideas and how much work it would require of me per render, I cannot say how much art I will be able to produce in a day's work, but I will work as fast as I can. Doing it live is a good way for me to show you guys how much effort it takes to create the art.
I will show some progress along the way, and the final processed results will be posted here on Patreon afterward for every subscriber to download. That way, even if you cannot participate in this special event, you'll be able to see the end results.
I hope you will be joining me on this special day. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for art and creating them with you guys as the devils and angels on my shoulders.
If some of the art is great, it might even be included in the game in the Rewards app.
Ahead of Wednesday, my Discord server will contain more information on the event.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Crossed fingers that someone will ask for Sage or Zoey + that our black friend . He saw her already in last update naked so it would be even somehow accurate lol.
Have fun patronite guys on the event

Reactions: Megatron-999

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Status update Episode 11
Just now

Patreon anniversary

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

You know it's a trap. They are all getting banned.

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes