ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
poor Jacob
most of people think he is craven, cz alfa party... but really? there was 8 alfa and 2 dik... Chad or the other muscle brain alone can beat mc and Jacob at same time
:cautious:, since I'm the MC, i beg to differ :LOL:, dpc just cheated with pre made outcome :mad:, but I beat the shit out both of them:cool:
tumblr_084d1fab631dc927228d886e65900749_646c53bd_540.gif
:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Without Tommy and MC all the DIKs are a bunch of man whores or good boys.

Rusty - Man whore who regrets his past actions.also a good boy.
Jacob - Chronic Man whore Wuss.
Leon - Closeted Bi Man whore.
Nick - Beta orbiter.
Jamie - Good boy also probably Bi.
Derek - Good boy.
John Boy - Good boy.

Like or hate that Vinny guy,a frat need attitude.Without Tommy the DIKs would be pushovers in front of the Alphas.
I only appreciate John boy, the others (except Tommy who is always angry) are always scared of any event.

I would not call Rusty man whore, we know for a fact that he has been rejected twice and the only success is Arieth, but here it is dpc's fault.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Without Tommy and MC all the DIKs are a bunch of man whores or good boys.

Rusty - Man whore who regrets his past actions.also a good boy.
Jacob - Chronic Man whore Wuss.
Leon - Closeted Bi Man whore.
Nick - Beta orbiter.
Jamie - Good boy also probably Bi.
Derek - Good boy.
John Boy - Good boy.

Like or hate that Vinny guy,a frat need attitude.Without Tommy the DIKs would be pushovers in front of the Alphas.
Tommy still got punked by Caleb and DIK MC is the only one who fought back

We saw that Vinny gets his gun as soon as the situation escalates. Vinny and Tommy are fake tough guys, still I'd prefer them by my side in a fight instead of any of the other DIKs

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
:cautious:, since I'm the MC, i beg to differ :LOL:, dpc just cheated with pre made outcome :mad:, but I beat the shit out both of them:cool:
View attachment 3595477
:ROFLMAO:
sure but the story just disagreed you :D

So he went there to drink for free. And that he should fear for the presence of the jocks is an excuse, the hots would not allow it to escalate
if anything happen, than the hots probably blame the 2 uninvited troublemaker, so the jocks (i am 99% sure, nobody care what they do still not make any problem to the academy/uni, even somebody said it out loud in the game later) or just caleb can pick up a fight as calm as a lake.
so Jacob just was wise enough to not search the trouble
oh, and ofc the mc can turn down 2 jocks, but just because they made Jojo and Lily uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I only appreciate John boy, the others (except Tommy who is always angry) are always scared of any event.

I would not call Rusty man whore, we know for a fact that he has been rejected twice and the only success is Arieth, but here it is dpc's fault.
Didn't he have a "walk of shame" in that flashback with Vinny ?

Also he talked about a certain Lisa with Tommy in that scene where Derek and MC are doing push-ups

He admitted to MC in the rooftop scene he had been fooling around too much, he is a redeeming manwhore let's say :KEK:

Lilyfan4lyf

Nov 27, 2020
Jacob's paintings are such a waste of time, effort and money. Most of them aren't terrible, but they're a step down from the special renders. It's also weird that in-universe, Jacob is painting the MC's girls in such sexy poses. I don't think even a DIK MC would ask for that.

It's also strange that a Nicole painting is in the changing room of the Pink Rose. Did Jacob give her that painting in exchange for a blowjob?
Yeah, waste of time and resources. Kinda creepy too.

Lilyfan4lyf

Nov 27, 2020
Jacob's paintings are such a waste of time, effort and money. Most of them aren't terrible, but they're a step down from the special renders. It's also weird that in-universe, Jacob is painting the MC's girls in such sexy poses. I don't think even a DIK MC would ask for that.

It's also strange that a Nicole painting is in the changing room of the Pink Rose. Did Jacob give her that painting in exchange for a blowjob?
Lmao it's just rubbing salt into man whore Wuss Jacob. MC is like yeah I fuck these girls. Thank God only one save is required to buy these and can be completely ignored on replays.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sure but the story just disagreed you :D

if anything happen, than the hots probably blame the 2 uninvited troublemaker, so the jocks (i am 99% sure, nobody care what they do still not make any problem to the academy/uni, even somebody said it out loud in the game later) or just caleb can pick up a fight as calm as a lake.
so Jacob just was wise enough to not search the trouble
oh, and ofc the mc can turn down 2 jocks, but just because they made Jojo and Lily uncomfortable.
It sounds like more excuses to me, then I don't understand to justify an npc like Jacob.

MC was invited and therefore indirectly so was Jacob. They enter through the door and not surreptitiously and are asked not to make trouble and the one time the situation seems to escalate the hots step in to stop everything. The scenario of Jacob being beaten up by Caleb is less realistic than him succeeding with Zoey. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't he have a "walk of shame" in that flashback with Vinny ?

Also he talked about a certain Lisa with Tommy in that scene where Derek and MC are doing push-ups

He admitted to MC in the rooftop scene he had been fooling around too much, he is a redeeming manwhore let's say :KEK:
There are also hints about Riona and Camilla, probably paying. Rusty in theory is the br's golden bachelor, but he doesn't strike me as the epitome of success in conquests, considering how he reacts to rejections he doesn't really give me the impression of the "player"

Lilyfan4lyf

Nov 27, 2020

Rusty himself admitted at roof he fucked around lots of girls and now regret it. Plus it is funny since on his pic it was written man whore. Probably fucked around gold diggers.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It sounds like more excuses to me, then I don't understand to justify an npc like Jacob.

MC was invited and therefore indirectly so was Jacob. They enter through the door and not surreptitiously and are asked not to make trouble and the one time the situation seems to escalate the hots step in to stop everything. The scenario of Jacob being beaten up by Caleb is less realistic than him succeeding with Zoey. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
mention Zoey was underhit but i like it :ROFLMAO:
if the hots are so ducking strong (power, influenc, etc... not mean in muscle way) than why not stop the jocks from dildo attack and why not stop the diks from revenge dildo attack? why not stop the jocks to ruin the dik mansion? they are totally powerless, they just sream and run.. they cant stop caleb to beat up Jacob. all they can do, dont party with the boys, but they need the money and want to party and ducking. so they will say, never again party with the jocks and/or diks... and never again is sort of 1-2 months will be
edit: yes, yes, i know they were not present at 2 revenge attacks, but i think, if jocks can do all kind of things when the hots dont see, that mean the hots can not stop the jocks

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
There are also hints about Riona and Camilla, probably paying. Rusty in theory is the br's golden bachelor, but he doesn't strike me as the epitome of success in conquests, considering how he reacts to rejections he doesn't really give me the impression of the "player"
as i remember Rio was next to Rusty close as Heather and Tommy when mc went to their mansion after Troy major choice
probably they were to have fun

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes