KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

A short update today. This week I worked on static renders and wrote one scene. It's been all about static renders at the moment. I've worked on some new environments, and that's always fun work.
I reached 2504 posed renders this week and I smashed through some fun scenes to create. I've been working on scenes involving classes, Quinn, Jill, and some stuff I don't wanna say too much about.
The animation queue is still decent, meaning I will continue next week with static renders. It's full speed ahead.
A new month is around the corner and I'll release another part of the Clone Series and a fresh episode 10 preview this weekend.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm reading, and between the lines there are still subtle notes of aching sadness tormenting the DPC. The wounds inflicted by the c.mork will not heal soon.

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Question please, on the Isabella route, episode 8, in the bedroom scene there is an option called 'Tease with tits' which is greyed out, any idea what I did / didn't do to make that happen?

Bella.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Question please, on the Isabella route, episode 8, in the bedroom scene there is an option called 'Tease with tits' which is greyed out, any idea what I did / didn't do to make that happen?

View attachment 2509755
It's usually affinity linked (an earlier scene has 69 option for CHICK affinity only), but I don't recall having a problem with this on either of my Bella plsythroughs.

Reactions: The_Hat

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 2509755
In this case this a variation between, whether you say to her that "You can handle her or you can't". Depending on that you get once scene differences:)(y)

Reactions: The_Hat and Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It's usually affinity linked (an earlier scene has 69 option for CHICK affinity only), but I don't recall having a problem with this on either of my Bella plsythroughs.
Even on chick affinity I had that greyed out aswell you have to act in a specific way for that to unlock.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, because you brought it up, here's the pulse on Discord:

Episode 1

View attachment 2509278

Episode 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

And while we're at it, here's what they thought about what branches they were looking forward to the most in Ep. 9, and which ones they actually enjoyed the most.

View attachment 2509277
Interesting, but the most funny part, If I understand right, is that Jill was like the second most anticipated path, before episode 9, and none enjoyed it, I guess Banna cringe fest did not worked out after all :LOL:.

Funny how Josy x Maya, and "Others" were the branch they most enjoyed. :whistle::LOL:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Interesting, but the most funny part, If I understand right, is that Jill was like the second most anticipated path, before episode 9, and none enjoyed it, I guess Banna cringe fest did not worked out after all :LOL:.

Funny how Josy x Maya, and "Others" were the branch they most enjoyed. :whistle::LOL:
Pretty sure alot of people enjoyed it, I surely did. It was fucking hilarious and far better than Sage route(ep9)

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
AN HOUR AGO

Unlocked
Status update Episode 10

A short update today. This week I worked on static renders and wrote one scene. It's been all about static renders at the moment. I've worked on some new environments, and that's always fun work.
I reached 2504 posed renders this week and I smashed through some fun scenes to create. I've been working on scenes involving classes, Quinn, Jill, and some stuff I don't wanna say too much about.
The animation queue is still decent, meaning I will continue next week with static renders. It's full speed ahead.
A new month is around the corner and I'll release another part of the Clone Series and a fresh episode 10 preview this weekend.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

just realized someone had already posted this.

Last edited:

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
In this case this a variation between, whether you say to her that "You can handle her or you can't". Depending on that you get once scene differences:)(y)
Thanks and thanks to everyone else who replied.

I just tried that and either way there is one option greyed out, this time it was Handjob, so does that mean there isn't a way to have all the options? It's no biggie, just found it a curious idea and was wondering if there might be some implication further down the road, can't think what though.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks and thanks to everyone else who replied.

I just tried that and either way there is one option greyed out, this time it was Handjob, so does that mean there isn't a way to have all the options? It's no biggie, just found it a curious idea and was wondering if there might be some implication further down the road, can't think what though.
Yes one will be greyed out

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
There’s a faint glimmer of hope that we will get a more “traditional” BaDIK episode if he’s producing classroom content. Could be a bullshit flashback à la STD testing but here’s hoping.

I’m still convinced he’s gonna ride this party minigame for a season and make the game more sandboxy to ease the writing… but I’m just salty I didn’t really like the last episode.

Reactions: FastSonic

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There’s a faint glimmer of hope that we will get a more “traditional” BaDIK episode if he’s producing classroom content. Could be a bullshit flashback a la STD testing but here’s hoping.

I’m still convinced he’s gonna ride this party minigame for a season and make the game more sandboxy to ease the writing… but I’m just salty I didn’t really like the last episode.
I liked the party Idea but it should have been like the repairing of the mansion thing. Not take up the whole episode

always86

Mar 19, 2020
AN HOUR AGO

Unlocked
Status update Episode 10

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

just realized someone had already posted this.
I would like him to say what is fully rendered. He hasn't given a confirmed number of rendered animations since early February, and rendered stills since the 24th. Could probabyl give a reasonable estimate for a release if he confirmed the animation total.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Personally don't know if i would call this a drastic redesign i mean looks to me like it's just the hair that's different which i don't see a real problem with since she is the only love interest who from what i remember that hasn't had a different hairstyle/haircut ever
well thats probably the subjective part of it. Josy gets little buns, Jill gets hers styled (Bella too), and Sage gets a new haircut so she doesnt have the default Maya one and they all feel like natural changes. but here comes Maya out of nowhere after years IRL of being not particularly popular or interesting with what amounts to a wigs worth of new hair.

it doesnt feel to me like its just a "new style" like the other girls. it feel like she just outright spawned an extra 2ft of hair she never had so she can appear (to me) as just a totally new character to replace boring and unpopular Maya. like i probably would have been more agreeable to this if she had super long hair at first and then cut it short with a new style. idk this just feels more like brute force from DPC rather than the characters organically growing or changing within their own universe that has been created.

its okay if we dont agree, but i did want to at least further explain my view so it could be better understood

Reactions: Bobhanw
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes