Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I won't highlight which are the dirtiest scenes by episode, because almost all of them are... But as a Sage fan, I still give the first place to Bella! There is so much passion and repressed longing in that character that anyone who doesn't see it is almost blind. At the end of the last episode, you can see the young Bella for a few moments in MC's room and it was a very well done scene! If MC had met young Bella, she would have been a mindless zombie a long time ago/I think everyone understands what I mean :) / Of course, I respect everyone else's opinion and good luck to you on your own journeys.

Reactions: c0gnomen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I won't highlight which are the dirtiest scenes by episode, because almost all of them are... But as a Sage fan, I still give the first place to Bella! There is so much passion and repressed longing in that character that anyone who doesn't see it is almost blind. At the end of the last episode, you can see the young Bella for a few moments in MC's room and it was a very well done scene! If MC had met young Bella, she would have been a mindless zombie a long time ago/I think everyone understands what I mean :) / Of course, I respect everyone else's opinion and good luck to you on your own journeys.
How dare you call yourself a Sage fan and then give Bella the first place. !? ...That is blasphemy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KristopheH

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Unpopular Opinion:

S1: Mona&Camila
S2: Quinn

Here's the breakdown:

EP1: Camilla
EP2: Tie between Josy and Quinn, Josy was hot, but Quinn riding MC's dik while he was tied to that chair is wild.
EP3: Mona&Camila
EP4: Sage
EP5: Maya
EP6: Quinn
EP7: Quinn
EP8: Quinn & Sage
EP9: I played it, but it was so underwhelming I decided to refrain from forming anymore opinions about it, for now.

I hope MC gets to fuck Mona some more.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Best lewd scenes in each season

S1: Jade EP4
S2: Josy EP 5
S3: Quinn/Josy&Maya EP9

No other acceptable picks. :cautious:

Well, because you brought it up, here's the pulse on Discord:

Episode 1

Lewd vote Ep1.jpg

Episode 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

And while we're at it, here's what they thought about what branches they were looking forward to the most in Ep. 9, and which ones they actually enjoyed the most.

Branch vote.jpg

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
How dare you call yourself a Sage fan and then give Bella the first place. !? ...That is blasphemy :ROFLMAO:
No, it's not :) It's just about sex, as the characters are portrayed - my heart is always and forever Sage. I think that in real life there are things where you totally love someone, but sex with someone else can be better and there's no shame in that .I'm sorry if I offended you, but that's my opinion. And just to be even more precise on my Sage route, I was totally loyal to him, I didn't sleep with his mother/I left this joke to Derek with the sedated teacher :)/ not knowing such stories, it would be revealed at some point and this I don't want to lose my love because of that. I'm sorry if my English is bad, it's not my mother tongue. I will discuss my views with anyone at any time because I love this game!

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No, it's not :) It's just about sex, as the characters are portrayed - my heart is always and forever Sage. I think that in real life there are things where you totally love someone, but sex with someone else can be better and there's no shame in that .I'm sorry if I offended you, but that's my opinion. And just to be even more precise on my Sage route, I was totally loyal to him, I didn't sleep with his mother/I left this joke to Derek with the sedated teacher :)/ not knowing such stories, it would be revealed at some point and this I don't want to lose my love because of that. I'm sorry if my English is bad, it's not my mother tongue. I will discuss my views with anyone at any time because I love this game!
Mnnn...I am watching you. I have a firing squad ready. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Acsuka

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

Episode 1

View attachment 2509278

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

And while we're at it, here's what they thought about what branches they were looking forward to the most in Ep. 9, and which ones they actually enjoyed the most.

View attachment 2509277
Ngl, despite being a Bella simp, seeing her EP3 scene being the most popular to then her slowly but surely becoming less popular as episodes go on is funny as hell. Those mofos really are masochists huh? :KEK::KEK:

Reactions: BorgiaBou

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Episode 1

View attachment 2509278

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

View attachment 2509277
the votes on the third and seventh chapters deserve life imprisonment...

we have no chance :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Ngl, despite being a Bella simp, seeing her EP3 scene being the most popular to then her slowly but surely becoming less popular as episodes go on is funny as hell. Those mofos really are masochists huh? :KEK::KEK:
??? Bella has steadily taken 2-3 places through episodes. The only drop she had was in episode 8 but it has 2 scenes with Bella hence the split.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone recommend me any other erotic games that have the same relationship dynamic as main character and josy/maya? true polygamy, where everyone loves each other and not a shitty harem, can be either 3D or anime style i don't mind.

Reactions: Harathorne

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are two explanations:

either they have not seen them
or they were led into temptation

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Can someone recommend me any other erotic games that have the same relationship dynamic as main character and josy/maya? true polygamy, where everyone loves each other and not a shitty harem, can be either 3D or anime style i don't mind.
From top of my head right now: Leap of Faith, Come Home

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
the only thing i will say about the Maya redesign is that it feels super drastic and like DPC knows he needs to give Maya some reason to exist and stand out as a solo character.

idk if its just me, but it feels like a DEFCON 5 situation and he thinks he kinda needs to make her an entirely new character overnight, where as when Sage or Josy or Bella get little touch ups or new hairstyles it doesnt really feel unnatural. like if it was part of her character arc where she takes off her metaphorical glasses and ponytail and has a newfound confidence that would be something. but we arent at a point in the story where that feels like it would make sense for Maya (unless we have a big time skip next episode?).

idk it feels like to me DPC has realized he needs to make Maya more interesting and want people to like her more since he is bluntly intertwining her tuition nonsense into the main narrative of the game. and normally id be all for that, but in this case it seems kinda like a brute force application of the author as opposed to a reasonable growth of the story.
Personally don't know if i would call this a drastic redesign i mean looks to me like it's just the hair that's different which i don't see a real problem with since she is the only love interest who from what i remember that hasn't had a different hairstyle/haircut ever

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

A short update today. This week I worked on static renders and wrote one scene. It's been all about static renders at the moment. I've worked on some new environments, and that's always fun work.
I reached 2504 posed renders this week and I smashed through some fun scenes to create. I've been working on scenes involving classes, Quinn, Jill, and some stuff I don't wanna say too much about.
The animation queue is still decent, meaning I will continue next week with static renders. It's full speed ahead.
A new month is around the corner and I'll release another part of the Clone Series and a fresh episode 10 preview this weekend.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes