KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
A polished turd is still a turd. Fan boi all ya like, doesn't change much. I like both games but ain't gonna simp one over the other. Both games have big pros and massive cons.
There is an opinion that pearls are the dried-up shit of a clam (although perhaps this is not true). So not all shit are equally valuable . :WeSmart:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
yeah but they didn't keep it
And there's nothing in the definition of a cougar that says their guy left them. It's just as possible that the cougar left her guy for not being able to satisfy her. Or that the cougar is looking for extra fun outside of her matrimony. Or that it's an open relationship. Etc.

The fact that you triple-down on your demonstratively wrong idea shows just how laughably delusional and inexperienced you really are. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And there's nothing in the definition of a cougar that says their guy left them. It's just as possible that the cougar left her guy for not being able to satisfy her. Or that the cougar is looking for extra fun outside of her matrimony. Or that it's an open relationship. Etc.

The fact that you triple-down on your demonstratively wrong idea shows just how laughably delusional and inexperienced you really are. :ROFLMAO:
You seem very defensive over cougars and your only option is to talk about someone else's experience :ROFLMAO: A cougar is nothing more than a milf that is very very desperate for sex:KEK:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The only question is what do we call darker content.. More excitement and mystery? That's fine I accept..however, any tragic events with any of the main characters no longer! I like this game because it's about cheerful young people and you can freely choose who you like and who you don't. Partying, dating, flirting, and maybe this is the reason why this game is the most successful. I don't know how many more episodes are being made, but this game has a lot of potential that can be exploited and I only believe that when it's over, it can be a happy ending with any girl we choose.
i understand not wanting a repeat of AL's ending for BaDIK, but the darker and more serious themes of AL are what got it recognized and why it was remembered and why BaDIK could get so big by building off its foundation.

nearly every other game you could find here is juvenile to an insane degree and that makes them mostly uninteresting from a narrative perspective. they have nothing to say other than "hot girl gets fucked", they dont build real characters or the world around them.

i personally hope this is more than just American Pie shenanigans the whole time. id like the characters to go through actual trials and tribulations. id like there to be real drama and tension. id like there to be scenes that genuinely move me or elicit an emotional response. the lighthearted tone works well if it leads to at least some kind of serious moments in the middle/climax before we wrap it up with a happy-ish ending

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
i understand not wanting a repeat of AL's ending for BaDIK, but the darker and more serious themes of AL are what got it recognized and why it was remembered and why BaDIK could get so big by building off its foundation.

nearly every other game you could find here is juvenile to an insane degree and that makes them mostly uninteresting from a narrative perspective. they have nothing to say other than "hot girl gets fucked", they dont build real characters or the world around them.

i personally hope this is more than just American Pie shenanigans the whole time. id like the characters to go through actual trials and tribulations. id like there to be real drama and tension. id like there to be scenes that genuinely move me or elicit an emotional response. the lighthearted tone works well if it leads to at least some kind of serious moments in the middle/climax before we wrap it up with a happy-ish ending
BaDIK don't need to go super dark to be popular. It already is and it has nothing too dark in it. Its pretty well balanced IMO with its dark and light themes and that is why it one of the top VN's out there. It should stand on its own and not be another AL. Even if AL didn't exist it would have been popular.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
OKAY , but don't come here bitching when she ask you to babysit her little bastard
I actually really want that. And don't call my stepson "bastard":p
while she goes out providing "Premium Dance" to other customers.:LOL::LOL:
You mean rip off loser clients from their money in work and than when she come home give "premium dance" (and premium sex:devilish:) to me for free? Why i should cry?:p

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You seem very defensive over cougars and your only option is to talk about someone else's experience :ROFLMAO: A cougar is nothing more than a milf that is very very desperate for sex:KEK:
Well, you're the one who keeps trying to add unnecessary conditions to the term "cougar" to the definition that you just gave (I'll give you credit for finally acknowledging the correct definition) to try to justify your idea that Bella "having the energy to fuck twice" because she is "close to middle age" is, in your very own words, "shocking".

Then why couldn't they catch anything when they was younger and faster instead of jumping on the first young piece of meat they see a nerd that's done in 15 seconds but I guess that gives some of you hope :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah but they didn't keep it

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

When I talked about the tragic event in my post, I was referring to exactly what you mentioned during the AL. It was a damn shocking scene for me and I don't want to go through it again in this game. But why can't this game remain fun from start to finish - its fan base is huge.

Reactions: c.mork
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes