PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Just play her lewd scenes thoroughly. There's no secret. I can recall at least two scenes in which she orgasms (episode 7 and ep. 9. In the latter she cums three times if you go through the entire sequence of sex positions. Just pay attention). Maybe there are even more, I am not sure.
Maybe it's the affinity? I've been going on and on and I still can't get her third time.

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
There is a difference in what Bianca says. She says, paraphrasing, the MC makes a girl want to be single, if the MC helped Jill with the recital and says that Jill is stupid for rejecting the MC if you are DIK on Jill's route.

To answer xummu, you get the latter only if you pick Jill at the ep8 choice and she rejects you, that means you're auto locked into 'Others' branch. Best you can do is go full Sage and help Jill at the recital, so Bianca has her eyes on you.
Hmmm I see. Thank you. What I will do is: Sage path (+Quinn), Jill "path" (DIK affinity + not going to picnic) and help with recital. This won't kick me out of Quinn scenes. Do you know in this instance when Jill rejects MC?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It was a Sage game where I helped Jill during the recital and chose to visit Sage instead of going with Jill. So I don't think I had that conversation with Jill/Quinn didn't drop the MC either. But I remember Bianca saying that about the MC, so it's probably an easy scene to get.
I definitely recommend taking care of Sage because she's even sicker cuter than a boring dinner with Jill's friends. In addition, if you choose this, you definitely won't reject Quinn in the library and you'll get the triple scene later! In my opinion, the Quinn route is split with the library, since they went to the park afterwards and you kiss him in public and the "broccoli" begins..which will become the slogan of the two of them.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hmmm I see. Thank you. What I will do is: Sage path (+Quinn), Jill "path" (DIK affinity + not going to picnic) and help with recital. This won't kick me out of Quinn scenes. Do you know in this instance when Jill rejects MC?
In this instance Jill won't masturbate to Fuckface's picture in her room and then won't invite him to the dinner at Bianca's. She doesn't reject Fuckface on this route but she won't be an option at the end of episode 8 so Fuckface just won't try and get together with her in order to be rejected.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Maybe it's the affinity? I've been going on and on and I still can't get her third time.
Nope. It is not affinity-dependent. I don't know whether having had sex at the party before plays also a part in this, as NebulousShooter suggests. But as for the MC's affinity, the lewd scene in episode 9 with Quinn plays out the same, whether you are neutral or DIK. I have just checked and these are the three times she comes:

While she is dominant, she will cum during the standing (anal) position.

While she is submissive, her two orgasms will be these:

One, during the missionary (vaginal) position.

Another one, during the Lift her (vaginal) part.

That makes the three of them.

Reactions: xummu

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
In this instance Jill won't masturbate to Fuckface's picture in her room and then won't invite him to the dinner at Bianca's. She doesn't reject Fuckface on this route but she won't be an option at the end of episode 8 so Fuckface just won't try and get together with her in order to be rejected.
Great! Thanks for the answers!
There is something strange. I was looking through the code of EP8. For Jill to invite MC to dinner there needs to be:
ep7_jill_lewd==True and affinity != "DIK"
So if ep7_jill_lewd==True but the MC has a DIK affinity, then Jill won't invite him. But further down the code, there is Quinn's section: if ep7_jill_lewd==True then Quinn rejects you and says: "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd \"love to go to\", pervert." But that scene with Jill didn't happen (since he is of DIK affinity).
Perhaps I'm having a brainfart and the two scenes are mutually exclusive by the DIK score of the MC

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Great! Thanks for the answers!
There is something strange. I was looking through the code of EP8. For Jill to invite MC to dinner there needs to be:
ep7_jill_lewd==True and affinity != "DIK"
So if ep7_jill_lewd==True but the MC has a DIK affinity, then Jill won't invite him. But further down the code, there is Quinn's section: if ep7_jill_lewd==True then Quinn rejects you and says: "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd \"love to go to\", pervert." But that scene with Jill didn't happen (since he is of DIK affinity).
Perhaps I'm having a brainfart and the two scenes are mutually exclusive by the DIK score of the MC
Jill lewd can only be true if MC isn't DIK affinity as far as I remember, first line of code is obsolete there, probably one of DPC's attempted tripwires for modded saves.

Reactions: xummu

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone share a save before the first scene with sage in episode 9?When accessing from the gallery throws error...
Thanks in advance!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I definitely recommend taking care of Sage because she's even sicker cuter than a boring dinner with Jill's friends. In addition, if you choose this, you definitely won't reject Quinn in the library and you'll get the triple scene later! In my opinion, the Quinn route is split with the library, since they went to the park afterwards and you kiss him in public and the "broccoli" begins..which will become the slogan of the two of them.
Sage is by far the best LI story to me. But Bianca is a rising SG contender... :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If there are going to be LI there will be all of them, so the first one would be number 16. Last one one 13. So two more and then we'll know.
not necessarily

the premise of DPC is that he hoped to cover the majority of preferences, with 5 LIs and 15 SGshow could he miss this target?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes