felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If any LI would miss any kind of content the other ones have do you think he won't get any complaints?
Jill's fans, I would say, wouldn't complain, but I don't know the discord fan base well enough to make any other deductions, but I wouldn't be surprised if large groups of patreons would go without seeing their lady involved

unless DPC follows your advice and decides to clone in that case LI and not MC

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jill's fans, I would say, wouldn't complain, but I don't know the discord fan base well enough to make any other deductions, but I wouldn't be surprised if large groups of patreons would go without seeing their lady involved

unless DPC follows your advice and decides to clone in that case LI and not MC
Well, this content is controversial enough it may be the other way around. People complaining that if their LI was soiled others' must too :KEK: But if he's going to do some LI I think he's going to do all of them.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
At this point in the novel I'm much more interested in seeing DPC's personal vision to completion. And not compromising him and his vision with my own expectations. Way I see it, if I want to see something specific happen with LIs, I'll just make my own VN, which is pretty much what I've been planning on doing instead of throwing my own expectations at him.

I suppose it's just easier to sit here and try to 'armchair quarterback' the story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, this content is controversial enough it may be the other way around. People complaining that if their LI was soiled others' must too :KEK: But if he's going to do some LI I think he's going to do all of them.
it's not like we have long to wait, there are 7 renders to go, 5 of which should be LIs :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not just the MGs who are being avoided in the clone series, Quinn hasn't had one yet either. So next one is either Quinn, then last 5 are MGs, or it's another random side girl and the last 6 are side girls (my money would be on KRJ, Mona, Ashley, Tiffani, Becky and Quinn (or Tara if he's avoiding Quinn like the MGs)).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not just the MGs who are being avoided in the clone series, Quinn hasn't had one yet either. So next one is either Quinn, then last 5 are MGs, or it's another random side girl and the last 6 are side girls (my money would be on KRJ, Mona, Ashley, Tiffani, Becky and Quinn (or Tara if he's avoiding Quinn like the MGs)).
Quinn and Lily are conspicuously missing, thus completing both the main group of HOTs and the pink rose

so we would have the HOTs, the Pink Rose and the teachers (plus in the case of the LIs)

Sally appears to be a curious exception, not being part of any specific group

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn and Lily are conspicuously missing, thus completing both the main group of HOTs and the pink rose

so we would have the HOTs, the Pink Rose and the teachers (plus in the case of the LIs)

Sally appears to be a curious exception, not being part of any specific group
Sally belong to the " Others" category. (y) as for the Main Girls, may be its indeed gonna be a group sex picture:unsure:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sally belong to the " Others" category. (y) as for the Main Girls, may be its indeed gonna be a group sex picture:unsure:
I meant among the girls chosen for the serie

actually there is also Zoey, but it makes sense for her to be alone, whereas Sally could easily have been accompanied by similar girls, such as KRJ or the others from the dormitory

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I meant among the girls chosen for the serie

actually there is also Zoey, but it makes sense for her to be alone, whereas Sally could easily have been accompanied by similar girls, such as KRJ or the others from the dormitory
We have not seen KRJ fully nude yet , her showing up would be a surprise right now, since it's DPC's rule, he doesn't do lewd special renders with those who we have not seen naked.
That is why we have not seen Jill's pussy in her Special renders until her sex scene. What lead us , back in the days the LemonFreak memes :ROFLMAO:

And before people jump in and try to Say that Sally Special renders was an exception, it was not, We saw Sally's intimate parts very early, in the game. During the very first DnG game,:devilish:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Full list of remaining potential clone series given the no nudes before lewd scene rule:

Side Girls: Quinn, Lily, Ashley. (Lily also include Pink Rose)

Pink Rose: that short redhead stripper with lewd in Ep.4, Brandi, bartender girl and Madame Rose Please NO :HideThePain:

Main Girls: all of them

Dorm Girls: Becky, Tara, Kylie, Gina, Tiffany, Penny.

There are a lot of potential options for the remaining seven. Next, rule "no nude renders before lewd" has a gray area - DPC can make a scene with a girl who hasn't had sex with MC, but she was shown naked or having sex with another character. So we got a clone series with Elena. I just wanted to add about Sally but Chip got ahead of me and I remembered about D&G.:LOL:
But there is one more mystery besides the main girls. Will DPC decide to release clones with Arieth?:sick:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Full list of remaining potential clone series given the no nudes before lewd scene rule:

Side Girls: Quinn, Lily, Ashley. (Lily also include Pink Rose)

Pink Rose: that short redhead stripper with lewd in Ep.4, Brandi, bartender girl and Madame Rose Please NO :HideThePain:

Main Girls: all of them

Dorm Girls: Becky, Tara, Kylie, Gina, Tiffany, Penny.

There are a lot of potential options for the remaining seven. Next, rule "no nude renders before lewd" has a gray area - DPC can make a scene with a girl who hasn't had sex with MC, but she was shown naked or having sex with another character. So we got a clone series with Elena. I just wanted to add about Sally but Chip got ahead of me and I remembered about D&G.:LOL:
But there is one more mystery besides the main girls. Will DPC decide to release clones with Arieth?:sick:
that rule is only peremptory for LIs

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes