MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Well looks like the one theory we had was spot on even though it was dismissed by some (and I might've said it as well) as being too contrived (like DPC doesn't like some contrived shit) and convenient.

It's going to lead to some fun stuff I'm sure so IDK why anyone would be mad about it.

philipd

Jun 11, 2018
I really cba with another psycho girl twist. I didn't mind with Leah because she was a boring character and I didn't think she was attractive. With this game, I like pretty much all the girls. Josey is probably the weakest personality wise for me but that might have something to do with her seeming so separate from everything and everyone else (until now). I'd rather have her develop naturally than turn.

Bella makes the most sense on the surface level but it'd be too obvious.

Everyone seems to be saying Jill which would be thoroughly disappointing. I think she's more interesting as someone who is nice but perhaps too nice for her own good. She might have secrets or bad experiences from the past, probably does in fact. But it'd be much better, and refreshing, if she was actually just a nice girl.

Honestly though, I refuse to believe DPC will reuse his past twists. Otherwise it'd just be lazy writing. Sure there'll be twists but there's no need to get as dark as AL got (murder) imo.

In regards to Isabella, I've been lurking for awhile now but as I truly enjoy this game (only one I'm a Patreon of) just felt the urge to give my two cents on that speculation. I don't think her story-line lends itself to her being a psycho. For me, the library scene and " I would've called for help" has me believing there's something big being repressed. Considering she's guarded and not prone to sharing her emotions voluntarily I personally think she's a serious suicide risk and the beginning disclaimer has me convinced this game isn't afraid to go there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MRG101

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Hey, so i have this theory about MC's real mother that i've been thinking about and it start when the father warns MC about using condoms, right? So if we think that the father got some woman pregnant in the past means that MC's mom is not that woman who died, its another woman, so thats why MC doesn't look like at all to his father because he looks like more to his mother. So if we connect that the fact that fathers favourite song and Bella's favourite song is the same, let's kinda say that father got Bella pregnant, but Bella didnt liked that, she got furious, bla bla bla, so thats why she doesn't like men because they can bring problems. But at the same time Bella was with MC's father, Bella was with another man (the husband) and thats the man who currently left bella because he discovered that she was pregnant, so that's why the husband left Bella beacuse she was with another man while the husband was in the army, so its kinda connect with the intruder in Bella's house and lets say that when mc was born, Bella didn't wanted to have that child (MC), so she brings the child to the man who got her pregnant (MC's father), and lets say that the father lied to his son about saying that her mother died. So in other words i'm kinda saying that MC's real mother is Bella. Does that make any sense? I don't know this game is driving me crazy. Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohhh ... but Bella LIKES ALL THE MEN IN HER LIFE!!!
How else would bringing herself to think of all the men fondling her desires while ... bashing her ...
long lost <wink wink> husband for not being there to distance her from all these here suitors circling around:)!!!???

Forodrim

Jun 11, 2019
Prediction:
Not only is Chad gay, his lover is Troy. the other Jocks found out and made Troy leave. Chad had to maintain his claim to be straight for the Dudebros of his fraternity, so he fakes his relationship with Sage. Thats why Troy is so angry and frustrated, and that why the Jocks raided his dorm.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is already established in the world we share around here ... there is such a thing as by / poly amorous sexual beings .. so stop with the name calling and the metro sexual shaming going on ... In very affectionate / vulnerable states in their lives, both bombshells and play boys experience nauseating dilemmas as to which skirt / bosom to follow;)!

• Haha
Reactions: bonghits420

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
It is already established in the world we share around here ... there is such a thing as by / poly amorous sexual beings .. so stop with the name calling and the metro sexual shaming going on ... In very affectionate / vulnerable states in their lives, both bombshells and play boys experience nauseating dilemmas as to which skirt / bosom to follow;)!
But name calling is fun. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Hey, so i have this theory about MC's real mother that i've been thinking about and it start when the father warns MC about using condoms, right? So if we think that the father got some woman pregnant in the past means that MC's mom is not that woman who died, its another woman, so thats why MC doesn't look like at all to his father because he looks like more to his mother. So if we connect that the fact that fathers favourite song and Bella's favourite song is the same, let's kinda say that father got Bella pregnant, but Bella didnt liked that, she got furious, bla bla bla, so thats why she doesn't like men because they can bring problems. But at the same time Bella was with MC's father, Bella was with another man (the husband) and thats the man who currently left bella because he discovered that she was pregnant, so that's why the husband left Bella beacuse she was with another man while the husband was in the army, so its kinda connect with the intruder in Bella's house and lets say that when mc was born, Bella didn't wanted to have that child (MC), so she brings the child to the man who got her pregnant (MC's father), and lets say that the father lied to his son about saying that her mother died. So in other words i'm kinda saying that MC's real mother is Bella. Does that make any sense? I don't know this game is driving me crazy. Sorry for my bad english.
No it doesn't.
Aside from the obvious reasons, starting from some dialogues, Bella's behaviour towards men and so on, to speed up the clock look at the game tags: do you see "incest" there? No? Then she's not MC's "real" mother.
Simple as that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop projecting on a very experienced and well rounded female that is Bella ...
What if she wants MC call her 'mommy' . 'Mami' , 'Miau Mi' , "My Mi' , "Mo Mi"
Gotta love me some cosplay ... only 'cause it is already scripted and Mc can dream ...
'Cause Bella has already been dreaming MC in all her most sanctum yummy positions :p:cool::love::love:

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes