Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello guys, how do you open the dev consol or consol?? can't do it with the normal one and i can't win the fight against Chad... ; no console for this game?

Last edited:

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone answer this? I have started the game again from the beginning without any mod's and minigames active. According to the walkthrough there should be some magazines laying around that will give me some rendering. But they don't exist??
What's wrong??

Sevn13

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Fantastic job man! I will definitely be donating. Truely a great game!! A+++

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
With the new update I can finally play this game and I have to say it's great for what it wants to be, even though I didn't get my gay jock orgy and for whatever reason I did end up with Maya and that "food store girl".

The question is since I was mainly a CHICK do I have to be a DIK to ignore them? But that would mean Jill + Isabella are unachievable, right?

TLDR:
So basically I ask is there a way to not end up with Maya and clerk girl, without being a DIK?

Also music is great!

How does one open the dev console.. dunno the combination
In game press ctrl+d for dev console or ctrl+o for console.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes