JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
So, I overplayed again.

Graphics are still average at best. The picture is too flat. The game uses low-poly models, there is no normal lighting and shading. As I understand DAZ has no ambient occlusion and texture maps like in Substance Painter or other 3D programs which makes renders look too flat and uninteresting.
But I do indulge.
Yes, you indulged in regurgitating something you read on the wikipedia page for 3d graphics without understanding it. Daz iray renders are fully path-traced. The standard pbr shader supports a multitude of maps and there is also the option for custom shaders.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm sorry i think i got it mixed up, i went back to my save file and saw that i have permanent NEUTRAL AFFINITY and 9 DIK STATUS. I am positive that i went on a picnic with jill and remember skipping helping sage when she was sick.

I am hoping that i can still pursue so jill when i decide to play season 3. apparently there is only one episode out and 2 is still in production. I guess i have to stick to isabella for now, i will be so sad if isabella is using the MC to as a substitute for her husband because i suspect that shes still hung up with her late husband and i dont know much about her

I remember the MC kissing her or tried to kiss her in the tennis date. As for when sage was sick i think it was the picnic that i chose. I did not know that jill has masturbation scene. I also know that i was always polite when conversing with Thybalt. The impression that i got from sage is that MC and sage were only fuck buddies, and i was actually surprised that sage was really cool about when i chose bella in the end even though i wanted jill. There is no way i will get chick affinity in episode 6

also: i have permanent NEUTRAL AFFINITY and 9 DIK STATUS around episode 7, honestly i dont know which impacts more, affinity or status
When I made the Jill route, I punched Tibalth many times in the face because I liked the scene :)-And I still got Jill. If you really want Jill, you should definitely start a new game because if you can't choose her in episode 8, you'll lose her forever. (Currently this is the version of the story)
And why is Sage the best girl? - Because whoever you choose instead, he is understanding and will always be your friend! He is clearly the central character of the game and it is no coincidence that MC communicates the bad or the good news with him at every decision.Good luck and feel free to take the time to play all the routes until the update arrives..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
When I made the Jill route, I punched Tibalth many times in the face because I liked the scene :)-And I still got Jill. If you really want Jill, you should definitely start a new game because if you can't choose her in episode 8, you'll lose her forever. (Currently this is the version of the story)
And why is Sage the best girl? - Because whoever you choose instead, he is understanding and will always be your friend! He is clearly the central character of the game and it is no coincidence that MC communicates the bad or the good news with him at every decision.Good luck and feel free to take the time to play all the routes until the update arrives..
Are you trying to be super hip and woke by predicting that Sage will be a transman by the end of the story or are you japanese and the absence of he/she in your language fucked you over and deepl created a marvelous piece of comedic relief ? :D

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Are you trying to be super hip and woke by predicting that Sage will be a transman by the end of the story or are you japanese and the absence of he/she in your language fucked you over and deepl created a marvelous piece of comedic relief ? :D
Sage turns transman to fuck chad in the ass and join their homeosexual trio. Seems legits and make sense. Yandere sage :KappaPride:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think you're the one out of the two of us who wants to be super with your comment here... But don't worry, it doesn't hurt because I know it wasn't intentional on your part... You felt like you had to make a joke that would make your day better. You need to practice a lot so I can laugh at it too :) And English is really not my native language, but I hope I can still stay on the forum. Have a nice day.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Its not a better, faster, stronger situation, its an intimacy and feelings one. Riona will cum from sex when you make her fall in love. ;)
Yeah. This works in real life too, by the way. Connection is what actually gets people off way better than attraction.

Most guys I know don't have the confidence to talk during sex (not just dirty talk either), but I remember one time my then-girlfriend was riding me slowly, I looked up, touched her face softly and told her she was beautiful.

She came on the spot.

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
I'm a bit out of the loop as I haven't played the game in years. After season 2 do I download the patch for interlude, play it and add the season 3+ep 9?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm a bit out of the loop as I haven't played the game in years. After season 2 do I download the patch for interlude, play it and add the season 3+ep 9?
no, separate downloads, s3 includes interlude + Ep9, you will import saves made at the end of s2. Interlude becomes skippable after you play it once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi and Flute

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Damn, i hope its not. Oh well, i will stick to Bella for now because i am still interested in her story and what will go in season 3.

I honestly dont want to start a new game just because i got invested in MC's story and his mistakes. Funnily enough, when i started this game i was skipping dialogue just for a quick wank. then in episode 3, i remembered someone in the story getting emotional, so i got curious and go back to my previous saves just to understand how they felt and i got invested in them, and i realise that I or the MC was a piece of shit. so i went forward with the story that MC was rejected by maya and josy. Now I am fast forwarding sex scenes just so i can understand and read the dialogue faster.
In the official walkthrough it says that Jill will reject MC if she does not invite him to meet her friends, you can only get the invite to meet her friends if your affinity is chick and if she masturbated to your picture when she invites the MC, Maya, Josy and Derek to her concert in the library.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes