7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Without a doubt, she straight up nutknees him and gets away with it, imagine Heather doing that, she'd still be in a coma. Jojo might be the first girl ever that Tommy loves unconditionally and he thinks it makes him a creep and he can't handle it.
I've never actually seen the scene where Josy splits the uprights... just a screen shot from around here. I prefer to repay Tommy for the sucker punch. Every.Single.Time. He needs to know his place...

Quinn basically always had the hots for the MC, starts with her getting a kick out of trying to corrupt his naivety/innocence, then turns to straight up being horny for his happy stick and eventually she gets startled, attached and even scared because MC says what he thinks and thinks what he says, and she doesn't know how to deal with someone like that, who has no agenda.
That's what I figured, but the idea of a 'long con' still concerns me.

Given that the rift between Quinn and Rio grows by the episode I'm gonna call that one real, as in Rio is serious. It's not like she is making a pre planned move, they just make out and talk in the cinema room and the MC basically tells her "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got." and it seems to have an genuine effect on her.
Yeah, here's to hoping you got it right. The romance path for Rio, going forward, is going to be full of landmines. Rio has way too much baggage to make it easy to get out from under Quinn's thumb. If Rio fans didn't like Quinn before, they'll likely hate her later when she gets pissy over Rio telling her to pound sand. The valiant MC will have to go to war with Quinn in order to help Riona. That could be fun...

Thanks for your insight!
7thOmen

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
I just started playing ep 9 and now im stuck at where Sage says to bella "We should do shots!". it keeps going back to where jill walks out nd says hi to bella. wtf do i do

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If the MC tells Riona that he wants to have a relationship with her

How do you think she would act?

I think she would act surprised and probably want to have time to think about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

larcnciel002

Jun 26, 2020
The invite to dinner by Jill absolutely depends on your affinity not being DIK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you are confusing Affinity with Dik status. Dik status only affects dialogues, but your affinity has major affects on paths and branches.

Edit: Also Jill's path is all connected to the picnic. keep affinity to not DIK and everything flows properly to getting the dinner invite.
Choices are go to Picnic, fight for her and go to perp mansion and get the masturbation scene, which finally leads to invite.
Dont see any connection to the DND game to these scenes.

I actually got confused with Affinity and status before but i get what you are trying to say.

ALSO, you were right, my affinity was DIK when she invited me to the picnic, I checked. I guess the DND game was enough to lower my affinity to neutral.

EDIT: it would be funny if there is a possibility to solo Arieth. I am officially coining the term as the CRABS run.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If the MC tells Riona that he wants to have a relationship with her

How do you think she would act?

I think she would act surprised and probably want to have time to think about it.
I think at first Rio would say she isn't a relationship kind of girl but it pretty clear from ep9 that she has feelings for him

Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes