c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
A relationship with a whore like Riona? :(
You guys surprise me. :sick:
I'm not talking about how unsafe it is in general.
You don't know how many guys she's fucked and how many sexual diseases she's had. Considering that MC fucks without a condom all the time, I really wonder how MC is still alive.
And besides, dating a cheap whore is not respecting yourself. I understand that the "whore with a heart of gold" trope has a right to life, but dating a girl that the whole campus has fucked and listening to friends make jokes like "are you dating that girl who swallowed my dick so well now?"
OG5M0BX.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If the MC tells Riona that he wants to have a relationship with her

How do you think she would act?

I think she would act surprised and probably want to have time to think about it.
I think their scene in last episode already showed Riona is more than willing in have a relationship with MC. And they even set up keep talking about this after the party.
So i think in ep. 10 we will see MC starting do to Rio things more boyfriend/girlfriend-related than just "meet her and fuck her" (but i do hope they keep fucking).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A relationship with a whore like Riona? :(
You guys surprise me. :sick:
I'm not talking about how unsafe it is in general.
You don't know how many guys she's fucked and how many sexual diseases she's had. Considering that MC fucks without a condom all the time, I really wonder how MC is still alive.
And besides, dating a cheap whore is not respecting yourself. I understand that the "whore with a heart of gold" trope has a right to life, but dating a girl that the whole campus has fucked and listening to friends make jokes like "are you dating that girl who swallowed my dick so well now?"
virgin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: don't worry there Jill

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I actually got confused with Affinity and status before but i get what you are trying to say.

ALSO, you were right, my affinity was DIK when she invited me to the picnic, I checked. I guess the DND game was enough to lower my affinity to neutral.

EDIT: it would be funny if there is a possibility to solo Arieth. I am officially coining the term as the CRABS run.
The affinity can only change after making a major choice. There are 15 of these distributed among episodes 1 to 8.

In episode 6, you only have two major choices to make:

Either you fight or not fight Tommy.

Either you take the fake ID Tommy offers you or stay at home instead.

If the MC tells Riona that he wants to have a relationship with her

How do you think she would act?

I think she would act surprised and probably want to have time to think about it.
It is probably as you say. The girl most likely never had a proper boyfriend before.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
MC not having time to shave and Rio consoling him could indicate that MC's drug-night out with Quinn didn't go swimmingly and now the MC is confessing what happened to Rio. We're due a chick fight, so...Rio vs Quinn, make it happen DPC, I dare ya !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
MC not having time to shave and Rio consoling him could indicate that MC's drug-night out with Quinn didn't go swimmingly and now the MC is confessing what happened to Rio. We're due a chick fight, so...Rio vs Quinn, make it happen DPC, I dare ya !
Nah, the MC is training Sage to put the hurt on Quinn after the restaurant truth comes out. Quinn says she can take a punch, but Fury from the hard hitting Sage?

7thOmen

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
But didn't Cammy and Rio talk about how well she did in college.
Cammy asks something like: "Did you fail any exams?"
Rio answers something like this: "No, I didn't fail anything till now."
Cammy: "See, you are not stupid."
So Rio is actually clever enough to pass her exams, while focusing on partying.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Examples.
At the beginning of EP7, when Patrick was in the room, the MC says to Maya so the library event went on too late. Only which library event? Josy, Maya and the MC can fuck together for the first time in EP9 in a former library. Horny library event. What if the MC messed up the story here and EP9 actually belongs before EP7. The joke then is so that EP9's Christmas would then be before EP7.

I suspect you're overthinking this a bit, as I'm pretty sure the line about the library event was just a cover story MC made up to help Maya. He was outside and overheard the conversation between her and Patrick, so would have heard Maya tell Patrick she had been to an event when Patrick asked her where she'd been and that it overran. MC then walks in and confirms Maya's story, and Patrick has no reason to challenge this, as he doesn't know MC was outside listening.

Yeah, granted there are lots of mysteries in BAD, but I don't think that's one of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes