dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I suspect you're overthinking this a bit, as I'm pretty sure the line about the library event was just a cover story MC made up to help Maya. He was outside and overheard the conversation between her and Patrick, so would have heard Maya tell Patrick she had been to an event when Patrick asked her where she'd been and that it overran. MC then walks in and confirms Maya's story, and Patrick has no reason to challenge this, as he doesn't know MC was outside listening.

Yeah, granted there are lots of mysteries in BAD, but I don't think that's one of them.
The overthinking is one thing and your objection has its justification. But then explain to me why Vinny advises the MC in EP9 to be polite and submissive. This advice is exactly what the MC should do in the case of Patrick in EP7.

If my theory is correct, then EP9 is before EP7 on the timeline. There are several clues to this and if you link them, they lead exactly there. It's complicated to explain though, so I'll leave it.

• Angry
Reactions: godkingxerxes

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I think Tommy goes after him to beat him up.
I am asking this because I do not know, not to troll...
Has the game given any indication (alternate/extra scenes) that this, or any other possibilities exist beyond the player seeing him walk away?

Maybe in episode 10 he will appear, like Chad did earlier, with all the bruises on his face?
Tommy seemed more interested in his +4, rooftop partying, and just generally being Tommy to the MC.

7thOmen

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

I accept absolutely NO responsibility for the irresponsible use of memes, the creation for which I am responsible.

That being said, I do not consider this as irresponsible use. Carry on. ;)

Dude. That's cruel... :KEK:

The images I create are tools, nothing more, nothing less, and it's the motives and actions of the wielder that matters. They are neither good nor cruel nor evil.

View attachment 2536294
normally I would spoiler tag, but today I feel evil

OK. Maybe I stand corrected. :KEK:

BTW, Nebs. I don't know where that avatar of yours came from, but it's fantastic. I guess I've been gone too long from F95.

View attachment 2538307

And now for the real reason I popped in today. DPC dropped an additional pseudo-preview this morning in Discord that I thought I might share.

There was a running joke about snuffing the life out of one or several main girls, and DPC threatened to do something tragic with a car. He followed up with this:

2023-04-11_11-12-24.jpg

image.jpg

I doubt he created that as a quick response to the chat. More likely, he grabbed a still from Ep. 10. Not a terribly exciting preview, but then again, since when is exciting a requirement for his previews? Some are, some aren't.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah maybe Tommy did go looking for him, but he was probably already gone so Tommy just got on with partying. especially since he was working on getting into Christie's pants.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Riona is a whore who has many illnesses. You can call me a troll, but it's a fact. You kiss her on the lips, not knowing that an hour ago she was sucking Burke's cock in the glory hole. Are you a latent cuckold?
Funny thing about that is irl you don't know what the girls you're fucking with were doing before they messed with you. Like let's say you're at a party and you making out with a girl. Unbeknownst to you, she blew some dude an hour ago. Would you then consider yourself cucked? I'd think not, so unless you're in a relationship with her and she fucked around behind your back it's not cuckold. The MC is not in a relationship with Riona so kissing her despite her being a whore does not make him a cuckold. I'd like to believe if the time comes and Tremolo can actually be in a relationship with her, she'd stop whoring.

Feb 10, 2022
Meh

theory.png

The three of them are wearing a black jacket with similar design but why ? :unsure:

Theory 1 : We know that frat boys wear customized jackets as a sign of belonging. What if the three of them wanted to create their own frat behind Sage, Tommy & Rusty's backs ? After all black is the color of Death, and Quinn wants to get rid of old traditions. So the Black Jacket embodies the death of the common misconception that fraternity's members must be boys. :unsure:

Theory 2 : The black jacket is a drug dealer thing. They wear the jacket before an important meeting with a customer. The black jacket is a clue for the customer who doesn't want to be seen with common dealers. So, when a customer sees a girl wearing a black jacket, he knows she's the one having the drug he wants. Of course, Josy joined the drug crew in order to get money for Maya. :rolleyes:

Theory 3 : Riona preview is a flashforward. That would explain why the MC has a beard. But who else has a beard ? Vinny :rolleyes: What if the jacket is only worn by the leader of the drugs dealing crew ? Vinny & Quinn left the game for whatever reason and then the MC and Riona took control of the operation and became the new Vinny & Quinn :unsure:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Meh

View attachment 2538636

The three of them are wearing a black jacket with similar design but why ? :unsure:

Theory 1 : We know that frat boys wear customized jackets as a sign of belonging. What if the three of them wanted to create their own frat behind Sage, Tommy & Rusty's backs ? After all black is the color of Death, and Quinn wants to get rid of old traditions. So the Black Jacket embodies the death of the common misconception that fraternity's members must be boys. :unsure:

Theory 2 : The black jacket is a drug dealer thing. They wear the jacket before an important meeting with a customer. The black jacket is a clue for the customer who doesn't want to be seen with common dealers. So, when a customer sees a girl wearing a black jacket, he knows she's the one having the drug he wants. Of course, Josy joined the drug crew in order to get money for Maya. :rolleyes:

Theory 3 : Riona preview is a flashforward. That would explain why the MC has a beard. But who else has a beard ? Vinny :rolleyes: What if the jacket is only worn by the leader of the drugs dealing crew ? Vinny & Quinn left the game for whatever reason and then the MC and Riona took control of the operation and became the new Vinny & Quinn :unsure:
Josy looks the most criminal here. Oh, I get it. She's behind the whole organization. She's kind of a secret boss. Quinn is innocent. I knew it

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Meh

View attachment 2538636

Josy wears the jacket the best :love: :love:

Nov 21, 2021
I accept absolutely NO responsibility for the irresponsible use of memes, the creation for which I am responsible.

That being said, I do not consider this as irresponsible use. Carry on. ;)

The images I create are tools, nothing more, nothing less, and it's the motives and actions of the wielder that matters. They are neither good nor cruel nor evil.

OK. Maybe I stand corrected. :KEK:

BTW, Nebs. I don't know where that avatar of yours came from, but it's fantastic. I guess I've been gone too long from F95.

And now for the real reason I popped in today. DPC dropped an additional pseudo-preview this morning in Discord that I thought I might share.

There was a running joke about snuffing the life out of one or several main girls, and DPC threatened to do something tragic with a car. He followed up with this:

View attachment 2538662

View attachment 2538648

I doubt he created that as a quick response to the chat. More likely, he grabbed a still from Ep. 10. Not a terribly exciting preview, but then again, since when is exciting a requirement for his previews? Some are, some aren't.
At the very least, this means that following Rusty's offer, MC is using the yellow car to get around off campus. There are so many places to visit...there are so many parents' houses to see! Or going to a restaurant or movie with his girlfriend.... :) :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Meh

View attachment 2538636

Put together a theory with more than just a hint. Let me show you how.:rolleyes:

I found a relative of Derek and Maya at the preps party. Good clues.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's one theory.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2538662

View attachment 2538648

Not the worst thing I've seen with cars. At least it's not a Tesla that MC is trying to fill with gasoline. :ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Funny thing about that is irl you don't know what the girls you're fucking with were doing before they messed with you. Like let's say you're at a party and you making out with a girl. Unbeknownst to you, she blew some dude an hour ago. Would you then consider yourself cucked? I'd think not, so unless you're in a relationship with her and she fucked around behind your back it's not cuckold. The MC is not in a relationship with Riona so kissing her despite her being a whore does not make him a cuckold. I'd like to believe if the time comes and Tremolo can actually be in a relationship with her, she'd stop whoring.
Honestly if you are smart then you do, also you can avoid this by not kissing random bitches in the bars that you don't know lmfao. Nonetheless it is a matter of preferences, just don't know why people are getting triggered by this dude comment. Just ignore him!

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Theory 4, wearing black jackets is a very common thing for young girls in college, :coffee: it's true that it starts to get cold in this season ;)
Theory 5, There is just one damn clothing store in this whole damn town and everyone buys the same shit. The 3 naughty nurses comes to mind.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Honestly if you are smart then you do, also you can avoid this by not kissing random bitches in the bars that you don't know lmfao. Nonetheless it is a matter of preferences, just don't know why people are getting triggered by this dude comment. Just ignore him!
If you are sober that is. If you are drunk you will do stupid shit regardless.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
A relationship with a whore like Riona? :(
You guys surprise me. :sick:
I'm not talking about how unsafe it is in general.
You don't know how many guys she's fucked and how many sexual diseases she's had. Considering that MC fucks without a condom all the time, I really wonder how MC is still alive.
And besides, dating a cheap whore is not respecting yourself. I understand that the "whore with a heart of gold" trope has a right to life, but dating a girl that the whole campus has fucked and listening to friends make jokes like "are you dating that girl who swallowed my dick so well now?"
Jesus don't think i've seen a more insecure commenter on this site troll or not and that's saying something

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes