The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
The overthinking is one thing, and your objection has its justification. But then explain to me why Vinny advises the MC in EP9 to be polite and submissive. This advice is exactly what the MC should do in the case of Patrick in EP7.

If my theory is correct, then EP9 is before EP7 on the timeline. There are several clues to this and if you link them, they lead exactly there. It's complicated to explain, though, so I'll leave it.
Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly, and you meant to say that the one scene with MC & Vinny happens before the one scene with MC & Patrick, but I can't see how you can reach that conclusion when the Vinny scene is clearly part of the whole EP 9 Halloween Party.

But the alternative suggestion that the whole of EP 9 is before EP 7 would mean that all the following have to be true, and I'm not even sure where to start with that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. None of the story lines would make sense if EP 9 came before EP 7 but would love to hear your theory explain how all the above could be true?

As for your original question why Vinny said what he did to MC in EP 9, he was threatening MC because Vinny isn't very nice and the reason MC was nice to Patrick in EP 7was because he was helping Maya out because he cares about her. The two scenes are not related.

Last edited:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Yeah I don't get it this whole whore discussion. If Riona is a whore. Then my MC must be the biggest whore of em all. I fucked all the strippers, All the hots, Maya and josy, Jade, Cathy, Zoey, Bella.
Yeah same hell i personally use the "Harem mod"which i guess would technically make my Mc the biggest Whore on the whole campus lol

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah same hell i personally use the "Harem mod"which i guess would technically make my Mc the biggest Whore on the whole campus lol
Be careful with mods. Don't know how far you are from chapter 9. But I see loop errors in your future.

Reactions: Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Be careful with mods. Don't know how far you are from chapter 9. But I see loop errors in your future.
Appreciate it actually played ep 9 back when it came out with the mod and got a few loop errors then but when i replayed all of Dik last week after the mod was updated again there was zero errors at all i was able to do a harem route without problems now tho your only able to end ep 9 with one girl

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 2538307
Okay. The MC looks very unkempt, which is actually unusual for the MC we know. He lost his family or the family lost him and he is homeless.

I think to myself in the preview so that Riona will comfort and help the MC because she is probably his only remaining connection to the college and the MC has always treated Riona well.

• Angry
Reactions: godkingxerxes

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
You do know that DPC doesn't include every single possible action in the story, right? I mean, I don't think I've ever seen any of the characters take a dump, but I'm pretty sure nobody's been holding it in all this time... at least I really hope not...

What I'm trying to say is that Tommy could have borrowed the wallet at some other point without the MC knowing, and that wasn't shared with us because it simply wasn't relevant

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Okay. The MC looks very unkempt, which is actually unusual for the MC we know. He lost his family or the family lost him and he is homeless.

I think to myself in the preview so that Riona will comfort and help the MC because she is probably his only remaining connection to the college and the MC has always treated Riona well.
MC is homeless? What?
I havent played last episode, whats going on
Did he get expelled or something, whachu saying FO

Are you the same guy who keeps saying MC and Jill are related and stuff, if so then everything is clear to me

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly, and you meant to say that the one scene with MC & Vinny happens before the one scene with MC & Patrick, but I can't see how you can reach that conclusion when the Vinny scene is clearly part of the whole EP 9 Halloween Party.

But the alternative suggestion that the whole of EP 9 is before EP 7 would mean that all the following have to be true, and I'm not even sure where to start with that...

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. None of the story lines would make sense if EP 9 came before EP 7 but would love to hear your theory explain how all the above could be true?

As for your original question why Vinny said what he did to MC in EP 9, he was threatening MC because Vinny isn't very nice and the reason MC was nice to Patrick in EP 7was because he was helping Maya out because he cares about her. The two scenes are not related.
To understand. In EP1, before we see sexy Josy, we learn that everything we play so far is a story told by the MC.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree (Neil). Neil screws up stories. He can't even really remember when his great love came back to him. After 3, 5 or 7 days. Christian remarked in EP5 so that the residency against alcohol decreases with age.

We don't know how old the MC is when he tells the BaDIK story. We don't know who he is telling this story to, nor do we know if he is drinking alcohol while telling it. We only know so that it is history and therefore something that the MC has already experienced everything. What we play is the story and therefore past.

But one thing is normal. With the time, stories change, because the memories of people blur with time, gaps are filled with fantasy and temporal sequences get mixed up. Try to remember a story from your life that happened a long time ago (20 years) and then try to find out the exact date.

That's why EP9 can come before EP7.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scopelophila
Nov 21, 2021
Yeah I don't get it this whole whore discussion. If Riona is a whore. Then my MC must be the biggest whore of em all. I fucked all the strippers, All the hots, Maya and josy, Jade, Cathy, Zoey, Bella.
I didn't follow everything but :
Ha no MC hasn't slept with Zoey in over 6 months, MC hasn't slept with all the hots or all the Pink girls lol :p
And yes Riona is a prostitute! ;) Since she gets paid for it.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
MC is homeless? What?
I havent played last episode, whats going on
Did he get expelled or something, whachu saying FO
No he hasn't not yet at least actually do have a feeling he will at some point for a short time because of some drama think it would be an easy way for Dpc to have him and Zoey spend more time

Reactions: Mfka5
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes