7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
No waifu wars here my friend everyone knows Josy & Maya are best girls mc needs to marry them asap

and don't let anyone tell you differently :cool:
Nope, no one's going to tell me anything other than their opinion... I may agree or I may disagree. Either way, I don't really care who likes who and why. I've found pros and cons on each main path with the caveat that such pros/cons are how I view life and people. To each, their own. ;)

It is fun to read who does who and why. Sometimes, it gets quite entertaining! :LOL:

7thOmen

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Nah, the MC is training Sage to put the hurt on Quinn after the restaurant truth comes out. Quinn says she can take a punch, but Fury from the hard hitting Sage?

7thOmen
That would mean a lot of fighting for poor Sage. We know of 5 HOT's for sure who suck/fuck for dough, and it's not like anyone is holding a gun to their heads, so that would be more of a chick brawl.

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
1681230151336.png
It goes from this to the one below every time i click to the next scene
1681230167306.png

Its not letting me get past the top part with sage, idk what to do, its after the horror house part with bella

• Sad
Reactions: openup212

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Riona is a whore who has many illnesses. You can call me a troll, but it's a fact. You kiss her on the lips, not knowing that an hour ago she was sucking Burke's cock in the glory hole. Are you a latent cuckold?
A short information, if you don't realized, this is a computer game. Players do many things they won't do IRL, including fantasizing to make a whore cum (sorry to all Rio fans). Maybe the one or other will kiss their screen with a Rio pic on it but this will not cause any problems like STD (unless the screen is clean on course).

And if you don't know, we all are still waiting for proof of your extraordinary graphic skills you mentioned some time before (no, i'm not a graphic designer).

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
That would mean a lot of fighting for poor Sage. We know of 5 HOT's for sure who suck/fuck for dough, and it's not like anyone is holding a gun to their heads, so that would be more of a chick brawl.
Agreed, however until the Burke/Priscilla/Restaurant Hydra is revealed, Sage can only work with the info she has and that will lead to Quinn being the local ring leader. MC can train her to deal with multiple threats since Dawe and the subsequent jocks get floored by one.

I jest of course. Sage's path going forward seems like a hand grenade with the pin pulled...

7thOmen

*Edited for clarity

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nope, no one's going to tell me anything other than their opinion... I may agree or I may disagree. Either way, I don't really care who likes who and why. I've found pros and cons on each main path with the caveat that such pros/cons are how I view life and people. To each, their own. ;)

It is fun to read who does who and why. Sometimes, it gets quite entertaining! :LOL:

7thOmen
I was joking buddy you sound like you took it seriously.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I was joking buddy you sound like you took it seriously.
Not at all. I guess that was my ineliquent way of saying that you (collectively) have a right to your opinion and may even share it. I may or may not agree, but I won't get butt hurt if yours and mine don't align and I wont try to change your mind, either. SO, with that being said, keep the good natured thoughts flowing, let's have some fun while we wait for thee next drop.

7thOmen

Reactions: Joshy92

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
About Oscar, what's his deal? He kind of shows up out of nowhere and moves around the party like he's an MC-like player. Until he meets the real thing thanks to screwing with the wrong girl. What is he, like 35? Character looks like someone long since graduated.

7thOmen

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
About Oscar, what's his deal? He kind of shows up out of nowhere and moves around the party like he's an MC-like player. Until he meets the real thing thanks to screwing with the wrong girl. What is he, like 35? Character looks like someone long since graduated.

7thOmen
Hasn't Oscar already appear previously at the Preps party and then the dorm party?

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Hasn't Oscar already appear previously at the Preps party and then the dorm party?
I think he was part of the Menage in the dorm party, but maybe I didn't see his face too well. I'm not sure about the Preps. Either way, he was just background noise. He obviously doesn't pay attention around campus, otherwise he wouldn't have to ask the MC if he's for real.
And fucking Tommy... what did he do about it? Ask what happened and then walk away? Where's the Tommy that looses his shit at light speed?

Is it possible that Oscar is a friend of Vinny?

7thOmen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Oscar is not at the prep party. Think that was one of the other preps with a similar hairstyle. I could be mistaken tho. He is however at the dorm party when you talk to the preps he is standing there talking to some girl. As for tommy loosing his shit he asked where he went and followed him out we don't know if he went to talk to him or beat the shit out of him at the party.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes