The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
That's why EP9 can come before EP7.
But then none of these timelines would make any sense whatsoever, please I'd love to hear your explanation of how they would?

EP 6 - Josy & Maya are not HOTS - EP 9 Josy & Maya are HOTS - EP 7 Josy & Maya are not HOTS
EP 9 - Jacob has drawn Derek - EP 7 Jacob draws Derek
EP 6 - Sage gets ill - Ep 9 Sage is better - Ep 7 Sage is recovering
EP 6 - MC gets new phone - EP 9 MC new phone all set up - EP 7 MC sets up new phone
EP 6 - DIKS repairing mansion - EP 9 DIKS mansion all fixed - EP 7 DIKS replacing furniture in mansion
EP 6 - Jill told to stay away from MC - EP 9 Jill interacts with MC - EP 7 - Jill avoids MC
EP 9 - MC & Bella have sex - EP 7 Bella & MC haven't had sex yet

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Yeah I don't get it this whole whore discussion. If Riona is a whore. Then my MC must be the biggest whore of em all. I fucked all the strippers, All the hots, Maya and josy, Jade, Cathy, Zoey, Bella.
Did any of the girls your MC fucked give him money in exchange for the fucking? There is where the difference lies.

I fucking love Rio and Cammy but they are whores. I would never pursue either of them romantically. In my eyes at least, there is a huge difference between fucking 50 people because you like them/ feel attracted to them/ enjoy sex a lot and fucking 50 people for nothing but money. You know the girls don't enjoy all their clients. Riona says so to Quinn pretty early on.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Do you guys understand why not all the previews of episode 10 are available to a specific patron tier? I mean... This one of Riona, regular preview #11, can only be seen by patrons who've paid €32.5. The previous one, Quinn's, #10, is available for all patrons in the €11 tier. And the previous one, Bella's, #9, for patrons in the €16.50 tier.

I have not checked the fee to be able to see the rest of regular previews, but my guess is that the lack of a unique fee to see the previews of the next episode will remain a constant if I bother myself in checking it. I can understand a difference in the fee for getting access to different concepts, like regular previews vs special render previews. But discrimining so blatantly when we are speaking of the same category of goods, I honestly cannot understand it.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Do you guys understand why not all the previews of episode 10 are available to a specific patron tier? I mean... This one of Riona, regular preview #11, can only be seen by patrons who've paid €32.5. The previous one, Quinn's, #10, is available for all patrons in the €11 tier. And the previous one, Bella's, #9, for patrons in the €16.50 tier.

I have not checked the fee to be able to see the rest of regular previews, but my guess is that the lack of a unique fee to see the previews of the next episode will remain a constant if I bother myself in checking it. I can understand a difference in the fee for getting access to different concepts, like regular previews vs special render previews. But discrimining so blatantly when we are speaking of the same category of goods, I honestly cannot understand it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9813919

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Okay. The MC looks very unkempt, which is actually unusual for the MC we know. He lost his family or the family lost him and he is homeless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think to myself in the preview so that Riona will comfort and help the MC because she is probably his only remaining connection to the college and the MC has always treated Riona well.
So your saying MC has lost everything and isn't a dik anymore? Could something had happen sure maybe Rio is dropping out of college but MC wants a relationship with her. Or Tommy has lost his mind because MC has made his home inside Josy pussy

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Who cares, all of it are here for free :cool:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Untitled-1.png

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
So your saying MC has lost everything and isn't a dik anymore? Could something had happen sure maybe Rio is dropping out of college but MC wants a relationship with her. Or Tommy has lost his mind because MC has made his home inside Josy pussy
Still quite new to this thread, so not been here for previous DPC teasers but based on my play throughs so far there are a lot of minor side events that depend on minor choices so could this be one of those scenarios where DPC is just having fun with us with what is really a non-event as far as the main story goes?

I mean the MC has comforted plenty of LI's and others throughout the story so far without getting into a deeper relationship with them and this may just be one of those moments.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong and DPC is throwing a huge spanner into the works. Didn't he say in one of his updates recently that he'd been dealing with writing an emotional scene for episode 10 which is now over, or did I make that up?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Still quite new to this thread, so not been here for previous DPC teasers but based on my play throughs so far there are a lot of minor side events that depend on minor choices so could this be one of those scenarios where DPC is just having fun with us with what is really a non-event as far as the main story goes?

I mean the MC has comforted plenty of LI's and others throughout the story so far without getting into a deeper relationship with them and this may just be one of those moments.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong and DPC is throwing a huge spanner into the works. Didn't he say in one of his updates recently that he'd been dealing with writing an emotional scene for episode 10 which is now over, or did I make that up?
I don't remember DPC talking about a emotional scene I know he talk about scene long and short scenes but things are often not what they seem to be in previews

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Maybe something happens between the Mc and the Diks or him and someone else could perhaps even have something to do with his dad tho i think thats unlikely but who knows we haven't seen him in a bit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
No, you are not making up anything. I also remember him mentioning in one status update that he had finished writing a scene that had been hard for him for its emotional load or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Hat

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Another Zoey enjoyer?

Hey king you dropped this mirror
View attachment 2538142

And apparently im not the only one my fellow king!!!
Agreed! As long as that development comes in the form of kicking Zoey out of my MC's life forever or having the Preps and Jocks run a massive train on the skank, then kicking her to the curb! That would be a fun one to play!
Too harsh...don't know the reason to be that harsh but she didn't do somthing bad she just wanted to leave for her reasons as the MC wanted to stay for his....dont see why she is the bad here to be honest

Reactions: Drophel and Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Too harsh...don't know the reason to be that harsh but she didn't do somthing bad she just wanted to leave for her reasons as the MC wanted to stay for his....dont see why she is the bad here to be honest
Agree only really bad thing she did was that she stopped replying to the Mc after a while but she does seem to feel bad about it and want to fix it

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Agree only really bad thing she did was that she stopped replying to the Mc after a while but she does seem to feel bad about it and want to fix it
I couldn't say it as a bad thing cause people just drift away when they are in a distance...is something natural.....but other than that i can't find anything else as bad Zoey did

Reactions: Bobhanw

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
No, you are not making up anything. I also remember him mentioning in one status update that he had finished writing a scene that had been hard for him for its emotional charge or something along those lines.
I had a read through the status updates on Patreon but couldn't find anything. Thanks for confirming, wish I could remember where I saw it, oh well.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes