walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I would LOVE it if Tybalt, learns some humility and some moves, hits the gym and turns his life around.

The watermelon looks tasty, not sure about his choice of girl though.
It's funny. If you manage to avoid Jade, Sage's path makes ZERO sense.

MC is still supposed to feel 'guilty', but there's nothing to feel bad about. It comes off super weird.

That beings said, as much as I LOVE Sage, I don't think I can suspend my disbelief that she (or ANYONE) in a semi-realistic story would ever be able to get past sleeping with their mom. It just feels like something that would weigh a relationship down until it broke. Which leaves only two options (imo);

1 Sage somehow gets over it after she finds out. Which wouldn't feel real or honestly a decent payoff to one of the most enormous revelations in the story so far. Players may want to end us with Sage, but the story isn't going to work out if they get her.

2 Sage does not forgive. This is incredibly realistic, especially so if DPC goes the brutal route of her rejecting the MC, him winning her back, because they are a perfect couple, then slowly, over time, the awkward unshakable weight of this mistake just drags them down until they both give up. I don't particularly want this ending either, though I will say it makes a ton of narrative sense and would be a very well done, mature story. I think the biggest problem is that an AVN is a game and in a game a player feels entitled to having an 'winning' option. This would very much be losing, and that means the player would be forced to lose.

I don't envy DPC, he's put himself in a difficult position with (as far as I can see) no winnable option, all for the sake of a twist that didn't need to be there. It reminds me a bit of GRRM. Everyone thinks he's this amazing author for breaking all these narrative rules, but the truth is that narrative rules exist for a reason, and by breaking them, he's essentially made his story ASoIaF, unwritable.

I truly hope DPC hasn't done the same. Perhaps he has a bold plan to avoid the coming apocalypse. I sure hope so.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
in regards to Tybalt being redeemed..yeah no chance. entitled rich pricks with mommy and daddy issues like he has are forever doomed to pissing off every decent person they meet until they get fed up and jump off the first bridge they find to end their pathetic little dick existence. and no one will care or notice he is gone..

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
so riona will be a love interest. so does that mean sally could be too or is she meant to just be a little scene and be a joke like becky

• Sad
Reactions: Hawke84

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 2538307
I just took a look at it again. Looks like it's the same park bench that MC was talking to Jill on.
That bench will have some story at this rate :KEK:
Or it is goodbye. Nothing good in short
No, this is a new bench altogether! :eek:

For all bench references so far:

If you look at the so-called "Dumping Bench" (I realise now I should have called it the "Closure Bench", but whatever):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll see the bolts are at the extremity of the planks, and the top horizontal plank is removed from the rest of the horizontal planks, and also on a 45 degree angle.

Not so with our new bench!

Oh, this is so exciting! :giggle:

I'm gonna call the new edition the "Homeless Wino" bench, until further information comes to light... :unsure:

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Of those remaining 22 parts, 4 are free-roam events (two small ones, one medium-sized, and one long)
Oh... not again. Episode 9 shitty freeroams flashbacks.
clueless-aware.gif
Takes me back to my banger review of Episode 9:
Everytime a new freeroam section started i wanted to kill myself, it had 3 FUCKING PHASES with you just moving around and clicking stuff until something happened, that's dogshit. Why would you spend 1 year creating an update that only revolves around a fucking halloween party, and release it 2 months late?. The girl's branches don't go anywhere, they made such a big deal about Zoey but she ended up being a background character, i swear she spent more time with Jacob than with the MC lmao. Party planning minigame is such a waste of time and resources, it's like a Madam 2.0.

I don't want to see the DIK mansion ever again, I have PTSD after playing these shitty freeroam sections (which is 99.9% of the fucking update). If you're one of those cringelords that have multiple saves for every branch (yikes) and want to play through that shit again, i take pity on you, i've been carrying on with just one save using my trusty tool URM (#AD jk) so i can see, change and get everything that i want in one single playthrough - And even then I got bored after phase 3 started. Encountered a loop bug with Bella and Jill, easily fixing it by jumping to the next label. This update is hot garbage story-wise (which is what we nedeed).

Scenes are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See you guys next update in 2 years after I get over my newfound phobia of frat mansions and freeroam sections (I get shivers just by writing those words).

Rating 2/10: Would check my Task app on the phone for the 10th time to see who do i have to talk to again.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I would LOVE it if Tybalt, learns some humility and some moves, hits the gym and turns his life around.

The watermelon looks tasty, not sure about his choice of girl though.

It's funny. If you manage to avoid Jade, Sage's path makes ZERO sense.

MC is still supposed to feel 'guilty', but there's nothing to feel bad about. It comes off super weird.

That beings said, as much as I LOVE Sage, I don't think I can suspend my disbelief that she (or ANYONE) in a semi-realistic story would ever be able to get past sleeping with their mom. It just feels like something that would weigh a relationship down until it broke. Which leaves only two options (imo);

1 Sage somehow gets over it after she finds out. Which wouldn't feel real or honestly a decent payoff to one of the most enormous revelations in the story so far. Players may want to end us with Sage, but the story isn't going to work out if they get her.

2 Sage does not forgive. This is incredibly realistic, especially so if DPC goes the brutal route of her rejecting the MC, him winning her back, because they are a perfect couple, then slowly, over time, the awkward unshakable weight of this mistake just drags them down until they both give up. I don't particularly want this ending either, though I will say it makes a ton of narrative sense and would be a very well done, mature story. I think the biggest problem is that an AVN is a game and in a game a player feels entitled to having an 'winning' option. This would very much be losing, and that means the player would be forced to lose.

I don't envy DPC, he's put himself in a difficult position with (as far as I can see) no winnable option, all for the sake of a twist that didn't need to be there. It reminds me a bit of GRRM. Everyone thinks he's this amazing author for breaking all these narrative rules, but the truth is that narrative rules exist for a reason, and by breaking them, he's essentially made his story ASoIaF, unwritable.

I truly hope DPC hasn't done the same. Perhaps he has a bold plan to avoid the coming apocalypse. I sure hope so.
I think Sage has a big enough possibility to forgive MC after her rage boxing minigame and a breakup period.
The MC and Jade are going out for the same reason MC started going out with her, the partner cheated on her, and MC didn't know she was her mom, I think if MC and Jade puts their cards on the table not only Sage will forgive him but will also build a better relationship with her mom, being able to talk about emotions like she wanted to.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It was intentional, but the meaning behind it was kind not malicious, she just received bad advice from someone she thought she should listen to as they had experience with the same issue.
Either way is not something that bad
intentions always count, but up to a certain point

the result is that MC suffers and not a little (usual DPC exaggerations), enough to eventually decide not to forgive her, so it was at least a bad decision (like all the ones taken by Zoey in the interlude). there are very few occasions when DPC allows MC to be so harsh towards a girl

then if there was something noble and altruistic in the intentions, it is completely rehashed by the following quite 'selfish' actions

first she "ghosted" him in order to allow him to move on, but then once the grandmother's money is gone and the passion of a lifetime/summer is set aside then it's ok to go back to his life

Reactions: SomboSteel

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Oh... not again. Episode 9 shitty freeroams flashbacks.
View attachment 2539833
Takes me back to my banger review of Episode 9:
I went from loving free roams in season 1 to loathing them and questioning my life choices in season 3. What were nice 5 minute breaks in the non-stop dialogue of visual novels have turned into pure hell with the ever increasing branches and the saves that go with them. If I wasn't so invested in the story I would have abandoned this game ages ago because of free roams alone.

This last episode had me abandoning some of the branches, but I'm still at 6 or 7 saves. I might abandon more if the time sink keeps getting worse. This problem would all go away if there was a skip option for free roams, like there is for the prelude if you've already played it once.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
felicemastronzo has so much hate in his little Italian heart :oops: He hates Sage, he hates Josy, he hates Zoey and thats 3 of my top 5 girls :cry::cry:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't hate anyone, maybe a little DPC at most:unsure:

but that must be old age, I don't feel like condoning everything regardless

Zoey shows up at MC to apologise, evidently she has something to apologise for:rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
May be, he was Dumped By a Sage a Josy and a Zoey, type of girl in his real life, and now they remind him for those heartbreaks :unsure: :LOL:
but didn't I mention it? :unsure:

I had for real an experience very similar to the one with Sage:cry:
if by Josy you mean a summer crush that too
something strictly comparable to Zoey I would say no

anyway, you don't get old without accumulating love pains

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but didn't I mention it? :unsure:

I had for real an experience very similar to the one with Sage:cry:

anyway, you don't get old without accumulating love pains
That's interesting,So, in what way similar?

She had a Gay Boyfriend that she didn't know was gay, and he cheated on her, so She cheated on him with you, and you end up as Her Fuck Buddy, later to be her offical boyfriend.

Or you had a Girlfriend whose mother you Fucked, without knowing , She was your Girlfriend's mother

or all of this together? :eek:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

She had a Gay Boyfriend that she didn't know was gay, and he cheated on her, so She cheated on him with you, and you end up as Her Fuck Buddy, later to be her offical boyfriend.

Or you had a Girlfriend whose mother you Fucked, without knowing , She was your Girlfriend's mother

felicemastronzo is the inspiration for the MC and Tybalt simultaneously confirmed. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

:unsure: :unsure: I don't know if her boyfriend was gay, but he was certainly an asshole :ROFLMAO:... very similar there was the whole part of this phantom relationship that she couldn't get rid of and in general a certain difficulty in managing her emotionality

an intense but exhausting experience

I probably would have fucked her mother afterwards out of spite:cautious:

Or, hear me out, MC is a gigantic snowflake that would probably make a scene is his gf didn't answer his text in the first 10 seconds after he send it. :Kappa:
will be what it will be, but BADIK is his story and in his story Zoey apologises for what she did:devilish:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes