RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Too harsh...don't know the reason to be that harsh but she didn't do somthing bad she just wanted to leave for her reasons as the MC wanted to stay for his....dont see why she is the bad here to be honest
I think my perspective of Zoey is very different from most people here but I despise her as much as Jill if for different reasons. I could write a dissertation on the matter. But the jist of it is, she is toxic. Ever since the MC introduced her while talking to Bella, all I have seen is the classic toxic person everyone usually has in their lives that drags you down like an anchor. That steers you in all the wrong directions.

Everything we've seen from her so far is that she is self centered, egotistical, arrogant, manipulative and selfish. Also she was the one who cut MC out of her life willingly. She is a malignant tumor that requires excision in order for the MC to heal and start a new chapter. They are both better apart.

EDIT: Ofc this is just my take on it. She is at the bottom of my favorite characters along with Jill, Jade and Bella. I can deal with people who have negative traits like Quinn but own them and make it clear who and what they are from the start. If you follow that road it's on you. The others have far more malicious traits that aren't so evident.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I had a read through the status updates on Patreon but couldn't find anything. Thanks for confirming, wish I could remember where I saw it, oh well.
OK. I was sure it was mentioned in one of those. But if you're saying that you cannot find any reference now... Maybe it was in one questions and answers then?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
pretty sure that finally giving the MC some stubble is mainly just DPC's way of indicating a significant enough time jump occurs. the fact that MC will at least look less like Tommy probably didnt even matter to him

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Y'all keep saying beard and that is literally nothing more than a five o'clock shadow.
Oh no, don't underestimate it. It's a damn brutal beard. Beard made of steel rods. But for Fuckface, given his lifestyle, it's dangerous. After all, how can he lick someone's pussy or ass (what he usually does often), with such a deadly tool on his face?! He can cause serious injuries to someone. That's why a beard is a problem for Fuckface. :WeSmart:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
pretty sure that finally giving the MC some stubble is mainly just DPC's way of indicating a significant enough time jump occurs. the fact that MC will at least look less like Tommy probably didnt even matter to him
Agreed, kinda doubt he's able to grow a stubble like that in just a day or two, this looks like a 19 year old who hasn't shaved in like a week.

Reactions: SomboSteel

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't remember DPC talking about a emotional scene I know he talk about scene long and short scenes but things are often not what they seem to be in previews
"I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained.":unsure:

That's what he wrote. The only question is whether and if so, what kind of drama it is. One thing is certain in any case. DPC is very emotionally attached to all of his characters. When I look at the MC in the preview with Riona, it is something that has thrown the MC off balance.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I mean kinda makes sense for some kinda time jump always imagined we were gonna see the Mc graduate by the end of Dik so a few time jumps are inevitable i think

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
pretty sure that finally giving the MC some stubble is mainly just DPC's way of indicating a significant enough time jump occurs.
Riona locked him in his DIK library room and banged him for 3 days straight until he finally gave her an orgasm. MC didn't stop to do anything but nap and consume Josy and Maya's leftover Popsi Max and fruit and what was left of the jar of peanut butter from Derek to replenish his energy. He had no opportunity to even think about shaving. He was lucky to get out of there alive.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
"I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained.":unsure:

That's what he wrote. The only question is whether and if so, what kind of drama it is. One thing is certain in any case. DPC is very emotionally attached to all of his characters. When I look at the MC in the preview with Riona, it is something that has thrown the MC off balance.
I couldn't remember how it was phrased which going back to the preview MC looks to be in deep thought so something might had happen. The question is for me was the scene draining just because it was a lot of work to do or was it a lot of work and emotional. Could the preview be apart of that scene or after it. There's a lot of guessing that can be done but with out context of the whole scene its hard to know whats going on other then what we can see happening. DPC likes to mess with us think back to Jill preview in ep9 MC had the same look on her face I mean his face :ROFLMAO: and it turn out to be nothing but Jill over reacting this could be the same thing

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Now he is a mixture between Rusty and Tommy. :LOL:
But seriously, IMO the Beard suit him, He looks a bit more Mature, more Bad Ass, I like it.
But you right, that probably it's also a couple of week Time jump. I mean at least in ep 12 we will reach Xmas time, if not before and may be episode 11 is already Winter, December.:unsure:

SnowBall Fight Mini Game :cool:, Here We come:cool:(y):LOL:.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Now he is a mixture between Rusty and Tommy. :LOL:
But seriously, IMO the Beard suit him, He looks a bit more Mature, more Bad Ass, I like it.
But you right, that probably it's also a couple of week Time jump. I mean at least in ep 12 we will reach Xmas time, if not before and may be episode 11 is already Winter, December.:unsure:

SnowBall Fight Mini Game :cool:, Here We come:cool:(y):LOL:.
Yeah ep 10 is probably gonna focus a bit on preparing for Christmas then ep 11 is when we'll celebrate it kinda curious how that's going to turn out like are we gonna stay at the college during the holidays with the Diks and girls or head home for a bit

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Nultron

Mar 20, 2023
Yeah ep 10 is probably gonna focus a bit on preparing for Christmas then ep 11 is when we'll celebrate it kinda curious how that's going to turn out like are we gonna stay at the college during the holidays with the Diks and girls or head home for a bit
Oh so we are going to skip Thanksgiving where everyone says they are thankful for MCs dick? Uninstalled thumbs downed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes